Found bugs/issues? Post them here!

Comments

• ZM3 Deadly Tower missing rewards

Crossfire20171107_0003.png
  • bugreport wrote: »
    Crossfire20171107_0003.png

iirc, Effects said that boss doesn’t always give a reward box.
  • I found this room without the MODE description, new bug?

1.png
  • Hello, when i run the crossfire i press the option to choose the resolution and the others to my measures. The problem there is that it making itself incorrectly. For example, i change the resolution from 800x600 to 1440x900, and i press save. The first thing which i understand is that the sound is off and the gamma goes from 50 to 0. The second is that when i press option again all changes which i made is incorrectly. As many times as I change and save them it is the same. I hope you understand my problem and maybe you help me. Sorry for my bad English.
  • [video=youtube_share;mVPPbyE3OZ4]
  • _BeDo_BeDo Holy Knight
    [video=youtube_share;Rn7MiI8ENXk]
  • HMX bug. If you press F2 the chat color is working, if u press F4 and than close the chat and press F2 the chat color is not working.
    1.png

[EDIT:] this bug is working at all modes + maps. press F4 ingame, close chat, press F5 ( macro ) and the chat color is not working.
  • MissA]SuzyMissA]Suzy Royal Vizier
    something wrong with some ZM2 games. has happened to me 3 times now ,, this time i have screenshot.

1qF2ZDj.jpg
    im in-game alone, but people in room outside can talk to me ,, but cannot join.
    0hjkBW1.jpg

they all tell me to ready and start ...

eventually i get kicked from being idle even though i'm playing.
  • 'MissA wrote:
    Suzy;4518661']something wrong with some ZM2 games. has happened to me 3 times now ,, this time i have screenshot.

1qF2ZDj.jpg
    im in-game alone, but people in room outside can talk to me ,, but cannot join.
    0hjkBW1.jpg

they all tell me to ready and start ...

eventually i get kicked from being idle even though i'm playing.

your room is crashed, you need to exit and start new or wait sometimes a player can join after few minutes... happend to me too often every day.
  • same happened to me...it crashed. restart new 1...:D
  • I found a few bugs and texture glitches

1st: I completed the set of Leopard 2 days ago and I saw PMR to be named as: '2010146701'
    Leopard_collection.png
    2nd: Shadow Knife ( normal version and the Purplegreen version) have only 1 Knife shown in their collection and profile.
    Sboost_photo.jpg
    3rd: SWAT-Camo's hands and arms are showing incorrect. Some people told me it's a texture glitch. In the 1st photo, you see GR SWAT-Camo, and in the 2nd photo you see BL SWAT-Camo
    SWAT-_Camo_GR.jpg
    SWAT-_Camo_BL.jpg
    4th: DE-Scope Imperial Dragon killmark isn't correct. the 1st link is the DE-Scope killmark right now.
    poep.png
    This is the 2nd link that the killmark should be.
    De-scope.png
    That's all for now. I hope that the GM'S see this and fix these bugs.

EDIT: forgot to add de-scope imperial dragon killmark bug.
  • The weapon has a transparent point, I marked the place in red ( P228 Camo )
    Crossfire20171209_0003.png
  • The weapon has transparent points, I marked the place in red ( Desert Eagle Camo )

fmj1qa.png
  • Dude can you fix your signature? That's way too big and obnoxious...

thats not the worst signature here.
    please remove bb code from signatures.
    some people here participate at the : who has the worst anime signature contest......

sorry for the typo in my sig.
  • egypig wrote: »
    thats not the worst signature here.
    please remove bb code from signatures.
    some people here participate at the : who has the worst anime signature contest......

sorry for the typo in my sig.

Seriously, you signature is just there to annoy people. It just shouts "Attention".
  • Seriously, you signature is just there to annoy people. It just shouts "Attention".

nope. that shows only what i think about the idea to open the bb code in signatures. im tired of all this non crossfire related anime sh...t signatures or signatures that blink heavier like a xmas tree. when i read some threads in barracks and see this signatures i feel like im in a kindergarten or browse in a manga forum....
  • nGhostnGhost Holy Mage
    egypig wrote: »
    im tired of all this non crossfire related anime sh...t signatures or signatures that blink heavier like a xmas tree. when i read some threads in barracks and see this signatures i feel like im in a kindergarten or browse in a manga forum....
    Glad someone said it. Those huge anime pics **** me off for some reason.
  • After the new patch and the new christmass events i get everytime if i join a game a Error or disconnected from server. Now i cant play games..... :(((((
    my friends has the same problems
  • How can i fix this?
  • Crossfire20171217_0004.png
    Crossfire20171217_0006.png
    Crossfire20171217_0007.png
    Crossfire20171217_0009.png

This now happens a lot on ghost mode matches, some ghosts are full invisible even while moving and when they are dead they stand still like this.
    I thought it was an hack but then this happened to me too. This is a major problem fix this asap.
  • 'A wrote:
    Monteiro;4525292']

This now happens a lot on ghost mode matches, some ghosts are full invisible even while moving and when they are dead they stand still like this.
    I thought it was an hack but then this happened to me too. This is a major problem fix this asap.

extremely annoying.
  • _BeDo_BeDo Holy Knight
    Bug trixy in FFA r9uOXfD.png
  • This bug is also extremely annoying. It always happen when you play from round 1 till round 13 or if you stay too long in a game. This didn't happen in CF 1.0 but why is it happening in CF 2.0? Anyway, please fix this annoying error.
    Crossfire20171214_0003.png
  • DanahDanah Grand Duke
    Hunting Knife doesn't show up neither on website nor in your current bag equipment on profile page, and the AK47-Russia has no picture.
  • Sem_T_tulo.jpg

im getting this error a lot this days, like after every 2 games i get it.
  • _BeDo_BeDo Holy Knight
    [video=youtube_share;tNfjhObc55Q]
  • Crossfire20171224_0002.png

Not sure if this a glitch/bug or just an hack.

_BeDo wrote: »
    [video=youtube_share;tNfjhObc55Q]

This is happening to me too, that mutant tyrant moving while stopped and also diving on the floor.
  • MindjackedMindjacked Knight-Errant
    [video=youtube_share;ZcSf9kSJKCM]

Its been happening for a few months. Every map and every mutation mode. I have 200fps otherwise.