CFJohn LFT (Probably coming back to competitive)

Comments

• He asks to play us at midnight, and he's not even on at 9:27
  • E2Blatant wrote: »
    He asks to play us at midnight, and he's not even on at 9:27

Sorry that I have been hanging off with friends... Get a life nerd. I actually do stuff in the summer unlike your lazy ass and troll people on the internet.
  • yes you do dellzor told us you know how to do them and that you did one to popz :D

I don't know how to DDos... I think you can confusing me with someone else
  • CFJohn wrote: »
    Sorry that I have been hanging off with friends... Get a life nerd. I actually do stuff in the summer unlike your lazy ass and troll people on the internet.

See the flaw with your statement is, you don't have friends.

You say I troll people on the internet, yet you DDOS people for fun.

You tell me to get a life, when you stay up all night playing CF.

Your definition of "hanging off with friends" is probably going for dinner with your mom.
    See the flaw with your statement is, you don't have friends.

You say I troll people on the internet, yet you DDOS people for fun.

You tell me to get a life, when you stay up all night playing CF.

Your definition of "hanging off with friends" is probably going for dinner with your mom.

All wrong except for the 3rd one, sometimes i play to like 1 or 2 am but I don't think that is staying up.

Get friends in real life and then talk...
  • LOL cookie

Ign: Hero.*
    Team: Undaunted
  • KGTFO wrote: »
    You're so nice CFJohn

[IMG][/IMG]

Top 100 players on CF? I must be Top 50 O: and I'm a pubstar

[IMG][/IMG]

P.S. These aren't my SS, my clan member posted these on FB lololol

gtfo johns thread. werent you b*tching at someone earlier cuz they did something, like what u just did in a clan's recruitment thread? and then you continued to b*tch them out saying its the OP's thread and to leave. kbye
    mmpr-rg-kimberly.jpg
    All wrong except for the 3rd one, sometimes i play to like 1 or 2 am but I don't think that is staying up.

Get friends in real life and then talk...

Please, I could count 1 of my friends and have more friends than you.
    Please, I could count 1 of my friends and have more friends than you.

Your funny, I bet you haven't been at a party in your life...

Birthday parties don't count
    Your funny, I bet you haven't been at a party in your life...

http://mynotetakingnerd.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/nerd-typing2.gif

This is me, nice to meet you.

Umm why are you uploading my facebook picture?
    Anyway, I see that while I've forgiven John, others haven't. Hope you find a team John.
  • Dark Beast wrote: »
    Anyway, I see that while I've forgiven John, others haven't. Hope you find a team John.

People tend not to forgive people who pretend they have changed, when in all honesty, have gotten worse.

##################################################
    People tend not to forgive people who pretend they have changed, when in all honesty, have gotten worse.

##################################################

Alright come on snitchez....

Half the community still talks sht to you and thinks you cheat. How do you expect they will ever change that thought unless you at least show some respect?

Cmon man. Give him a chance.
  • Dark Beast wrote: »

Actually it's only blantant and cookie. I guess being famous has some downfalls XD 103 Post 1,178 Views, in one day is pretty big. Good luck with your clan btw <3
  • Alright come on snitchez....

Half the community still talks sht to you and thinks you cheat. How do you expect they will ever change that thought unless you at least show some respect?

I did, then he tried DDOS'ing me.

More than half the community thinks I cheat, people don't talk sht though. And trust me, I tried "showing respect", but if they think I cheat, they're gonna think I cheat for the rest of the time they play cf.
  • Alright come on snitchez....

Hey RawrJafrikan, it has been awhile :D, don't worry it's okay. He's immature and he will probably grow up in a couple of years. Anyways I know a lot of great players that have respect for me. Having respect from snitchez isn't a big thing.
    He's immature and he will probably grow up in a couple of years. .

>Talks about respect
    >DDOS's people, tells people he's too good for them to talk to him

Makes sense
    I did, then he tried DDOS'ing me.

More than half the community thinks I cheat, people don't talk sht though. And trust me, I tried "showing respect", but if they think I cheat, they're gonna think I cheat for the rest of the time they play cf.

This is like the 5th time... I don't know how to ddos...
    This is like the 5th time... I don't know how to ddos...

GL with that.
    I guess being famous has some downfalls XD 103 Post 1,178 Views, in one day is pretty big.

No one knows who you are, and even if they do, no one likes you.. Seriously, you're known for failing, you like to brag about people in your old teams and how they became Kanzen but it's not like you taught them everything they knew so in my opinion, your team didn't help them in anyway. Good luck finding a team that will pick you up.

-decent shot
    -calls strats
    -calls
    -rages a lot
    -says "okayyyy kid" a lot

errr,dats it.
  • MilkMunzta wrote: »
    No one knows who you are, and even if they do, no one likes you.. Seriously, you're known for failing, you like to brag about people in your old teams and how they became Kanzen but it's not like you taught them everything they knew so in my opinion, your team didn't help them in anyway. Good luck finding a team that will pick you up.

-decent shot
    -calls strats
    -calls
    -rages a lot
    -says "okayyyy kid" a lot

errr,dats it.

No one likes me?
    I'm not going to lie CFJohn was an immature person a few years back, but he matured over time.

I don't think you guys should be so harsh and mean on him because what he has done. I mean he isn't that 12 year old that we all know that hops clans and at least he had the balls to stick to his team even if they are "horrible" by your guy's standards.

I say give him a chance. He's respectful and listens. He does call what he sees and he is willing to improve.

TL;DR - Give him a chance. He could be the next doop. Ok maybe not the next doop, but you know what I'm saying.
    my_kL wrote: »
    It was his team

It was his team

he doesn't have an ego just proud of his past 2 teams
    RaySpark wrote: »
    hey... he is top fraging :)
    charchar94 wrote: »
    hey CFJohn, me and a couple of other players are looking to start up a team. you would be a good addition to our 5.
    ItzQwertie wrote: »
    Pm u o forum plz read :)
    Stormm3 wrote: »
    Good luck,
    Don't understand the bashing but just ignore it
    See you around
    gtfo johns thread. werent you b*tching at someone earlier cuz they did something, like what u just did in a clan's recruitment thread? and then you continued to b*tch them out saying its the OP's thread and to leave. kbye
    mmpr-rg-kimberly.jpg
    Dark Beast wrote: »
    What is this about failing? I usually never bottom frag and I am mostly constant in my games. Stop trying to make a E8/Clan Scrim Team. I don't even brag about people in my old teams. Did I say any names? BTW, bringing a team together and making chemistry teaches a lot dumbass. Okay then so shut up and learn a bit more about me and get off my thread.
    No one likes me? I know a lot of people that like me in this game and what is this about failing? I usually never bottom frag and I am mostly constant in my games. Stop trying to make a E8/Clan Scrim Team. I don't even brag about people in my old teams. Did I say any names? BTW, bringing a team together and making chemistry teaches a lot dumbass. Okay then so shut up and learn a bit more about me and get off my thread.

You're not good. You're known as a raging clan hopper who always tries to re-join and revive his old team and fail constantly. This is at least the 3rd time you failed. You're not a good leader because you can't hold a team and all of your teams can't seem to be moving anywhere except in rank which has no bragging rights. You're basically an Anthony (Cruelty) except you take it to the next level, don't apologize, and don't tone it down like him (Ily Anthony).

Any team that will pick him up is sure to fail and die within 2 weeks.
    You're not good. You're known as a raging clan hopper who always tries to re-join and revive his old team and fail constantly. This is at least the 3rd time you failed. You're not a good leader because you can't hold a team and all of your teams can't seem to be moving anywhere except in rank which has no bragging rights. You're basically an Anthony (Cruelty) except you take it to the next level, don't apologize, and don't tone it down like him (Ily Anthony).

I am much better than you. I do rage when I lose, that's because I don't like losing; I don't think anyone does. I don't even clan hop. The reason my teams die was because I was too busy and not active a lot. I'm not a good leader? What would you call yourself? I have seen your clan go up and down. Any team that will pick me up will die in 2 weeks? I doubt that is true.

What is there to apologize about, if anyone should apologize it should be you for coming on my forum thread and talking trash.

#shutdown who next?
    I am much better than you. I do rage when I lose, that's because I don't like losing; I don't think anyone does. I don't even clan hop. The reason my teams die was because I was too busy and not active a lot. I'm not a good leader? What would you call yourself? I have seen your clan go up and down. Any team that will pick me up will die in 2 weeks? I doubt that is true.

What is there to apologize about, if anyone should apologize it should be you for coming on my forum thread and talking trash.

#shutdown who next?

You didn't shut down anything, yes my clan has gone up and down, but has it died? Nope. And is it better then any team you ran with? Yes. Will you come close to doing as good as my team? Not even a chance. In my opinion, I'm a good leader, I know I can't call great strats but I know how to keep a team happy, keep it together and when to stop fights, etc. You should stop with that big ego because I doubt you even played e8 for a few months and from the SS's you can't even keep positive in e8 so I'm not sure how you expect to do in e8.

#justshutdownanegotastickid
    You didn't shut down anything, yes my clan has gone up and down, but has it died? Nope. And is it better then any team you ran with? Yes. Will you come close to doing as good as my team? Not even a chance. In my opinion, I'm a good leader, I know I can't call great strats but I know how to keep a team happy, keep it together and when to stop fights, etc. You should stop with that big ego because I doubt you even played e8 for a few months and from the SS's you can't even keep positive in e8 so I'm not sure how you expect to do in e8.

#justshutdownanegotastickid

You sound so dumb right now... YOUR TEAM ISN'T GOOD, UNDERSTAND THAT? Okay then... lol that was a SS from alpha and I wasn't trying. I can get positive in e8, it's not a challenge unlike you... BTW I use to play echo 8 for months and played in some tourneys. Your team isn't even good and I have made better teams. My teams/clans don't die... have you heard of a name change. Please shut up and learn your facts.

Good night have fun talking to yourself.
    I have made better teams.

Where are they? Dead? Disbanded? Yeah, I thought so.
    Where are they? Dead? Disbanded? Yeah, I thought so.
    MilkMunzta wrote: »
    better then any team you ran with? Yes. Will you come close to doing as good as my team? Not even a chance.

good job shutting down yourself goodnight
    good job shutting down yourself goodnight

Good night big boy.
    Some of the people you quoted are not even talking trash dumb shet. Anyways I'm better than most of them, but some of them idk who they are. But one thing is for sure, I'm better than you Blatant...
    CFJohn wrote: »
    No one likes me?
    What is this about failing? I usually never bottom frag and I am mostly constant in my games. Stop trying to make a E8/Clan Scrim Team. I don't even brag about people in my old teams. Did I say any names? BTW, bringing a team together and making chemistry teaches a lot dumbass. Okay then so shut up and learn a bit more about me and get off my thread.
    Omg why don't you shut up already dude. You should delete your whole friendlist, change your name and start brand new. You've got this huge ego thinking you're so good and it's ****ing everyone off. I'm sorry but if you can't show up for a clan war or a scrim and not do good then you shouldn't say a single word right now. Last time i checked you did that **** with WAL and you got (as you would say) #SHUTDOWN. I remember back in my old clan when one of my members straight dropped a 20 bomb while the rest of us used a turtle strat. You may not know me but i sure as hell do know you. You've got a bad rep such as i used to. Replying to everyone else doesn't help the situation. You should have known you would have got these many haters. Next time be smart and just look in e8 pubs for a teams. There's plenty that would pick you. Ty lesson learned, schools out. Bye.

Hey at least with my clan we pulled a 77% WLR when we cared with 800/200 wins and losses -___-...