Found bugs/issues? Post them here!

Comments

• Perm 8 year gold spray not working - Can hear the spray sound in game, but nothing appears.
    [video=youtube_share;MREW69od27U]https://youtu.be/MREW69od27U[/video]
    lel when i try my silver Bunni, well after i try them for the some 1 here, and i said i will conform to u, well i was getting error's after i spray, and not error right away, i get them later like 5-10 min later and didnt finish the games, and after 3rd time, i dont remember which mode i choose this time, but seems its fixed, but still maybe like i notice those sd and those with kills of profile effect, casue me error i think thats what i understand, and maps like sheep mode i didnt get error when i use my spray
  • Sliding into special weapons on Zombie Mode (Tested on Devastated City) while right-clicking with Axe Beast seems to put you into a strange state where you can't change weapons or pick up special weapons.
    I have yet to test this with other weapons, and I'm not sure if it is 100% of the time, but it's happened to me 3/4 times, twice recently.

I'll try and get footage when I get home.
  • Sliding into special weapons on Zombie Mode (Tested on Devastated City) while right-clicking with Axe Beast seems to put you into a strange state where you can't change weapons or pick up special weapons.
    I have yet to test this with other weapons, and I'm not sure if it is 100% of the time, but it's happened to me 3/4 times, twice recently.

I'll try and get footage when I get home.
    footage? i guess that mean live action video? live proof? cause Bunni i dont understand what bug u talk about, cause i dont have axe beast :D waiting for ur video then
  • Mabohoho wrote: »
    footage? i guess that mean live action video? live proof? cause Bunni i dont understand what bug u talk about, cause i dont have axe beast :D waiting for ur video then

Yes footage = video proof :P

I don't know if it happens with other melee weapons but I will try with those too.
  • zoroegypt1 wrote: »
    The Gp which I won from the black market doesn't appear only if I rejoin the server it appears ...

i notice this btw, i remember now, i won the m14 prime twice in less than 50 crates and i was like having only about near and less than 6000 gp only, then when i play some and come back later or maybe i think i change server to another it jumper to about +30000 i was shocked lel
  • iDupree_ wrote: »
    Map rooftops never had glitchers before, but now it's full. You can get in almost every box in the map.

UbXNxft.png

They also glitch and jump to where I am aiming.

Jxhh9w0.png
    i really hate glitchers to Zyko, wish they fix those soon, i think alot will leave cf, due to those glitchers, they are hackers with out hack rip
  • Sheep mode displaying incorrect scores.

NnGKkOMUM.bmp

Sheep Pirate name is displaying wrong. It says "abel090..." lol

NnF0o0T68.bmp
  • abel95 wrote: »
    Sheep mode displaying incorrect scores.

NnGKkOMUM.bmp

NnF0o0T68.bmp

i see this as no bug btw (first pic), how this bugs come out? well i notice that this bug comes, when some 1 join the room and its the last min when every 1 go crazy chasing the gold sheep player wahahhaa, that time when some 1 join, he jump to ace like u see in ur first picture, and then the real ace shows at the end and that player become last player or maybe not last if he took the gold for some seconds he could not stay the last :D, but not ace for sure like u.u :D

second picture no comment, didnt notcie surly about it, but for sure the game have alot bugs of those wrong spell all time, i just dont notice well like u guys :D

At least it goes back to normal when its over ^^
    I kind of like Gamer-o :D
    There's more by the way.. Gamer-N, Gamer... etc xD
    MEpKmMb.png
  • [GGamer] wrote: »
    At least it goes back to normal when its over ^^
    I kind of like Gamer-o :D
    There's more by the way.. Gamer-N, Gamer... etc xD
    MEpKmMb.png
    i like the o to in most of the wordos i use, are u weierdo gamo or its me? :D if u know what i meano :D

NnGKkOMUM.bmp

NnF0o0T68.bmp

Same here, I joined a room and when I looked at my score it was over 12m xD
    And the 2nd pic it happened to my friend in a game, sheep pirate name added .So to his IGN xD
  • Myyag wrote: »
    cecRXE3.png

Thats because you looked at someone else's profile. Simply fixed by viewing your own profile then looking at your badges again.
  • T8Pk8C9.jpg

Best bug of them all lmao cuz its a big fat lie xDDD sorry this is wayy too funny and lame at the same time.
  • svanced wrote: »
    T8Pk8C9.jpg

Best bug of them all lmao cuz its a big fat lie xDDD sorry this is wayy too funny and lame at the same time.
    can u explain more whats going on in ur photo? is the pictures are opposite, 1 should be bigger than the other but its opposite? or im wrong? or what?
    T8Pk8C9.jpg

can u explain more whats going on in ur photo? is the pictures are opposite, 1 should be bigger than the other but its opposite? or im wrong? or what?

The 1st pic isn't showing time left for the end of the game [That's what I noticed].
    The 1st pic isn't showing time left for the end of the game [That's what I noticed].

Crossfire doesnt actually have widescreen (16:9) resolution support. The widescreen resolutions are just normal 4:3 resolutions but stretched. Normally on 16:9 youre supposed to see more to your left and right than what you see on 4:3. Thats what I tried to show. Here's another image which should explain better.

trHss6T.jpg

You should see more to your left and right like in the example on the right, but you dont.... It is a bug and I hope that this will be solved somehow..... For a proper example and for my point to get through, I had to use another game as a comparison ....
    Crossfire doesnt actually have widescreen (16:9) resolution support. The widescreen resolutions are just normal 4:3 resolutions but stretched. Normally on 16:9 youre supposed to see more to your left and right than what you see on 4:3. Thats what I tried to show. Here's another image which should explain better.

trHss6T.jpg

You should see more to your left and right like in the example on the right, but you dont.... It is a bug and I hope that this will be solved somehow..... For a proper example and for my point to get through, I had to use another game as a comparison ....
    lel u to play counter strike go? well never try it, i did try old times, counter strike with bot only :D
  • Hmmmm.... Something seems off here in the pistol tab...
    It's the same thing on the profile page which i posted an SS about in the win-thread. :)

SBLCcZ3.png
  • The "Block Friend Requests" is broken. I have it checked on "Yes" and I am still getting friend requests.
  • Not sure what happened, but...

There were no Knights if everyone got mutated. The round wouldn't end either, we would have to wait for the time to hit 00:00.

KMw9btB.jpg

Mutants got what Knight were supposed to get, the sword:

sSb4gme.jpg
  • Yea Mutant Knight and in particular that map seems to be having some serious problems

person glitched outside of map bounds (was shooting people still but obviously couldn't get mutated)
    Crossfire20170325_0001.jpg

Similar issue to one of yours...this time though the only mutant was dead...yet the round went on. finally ended with the timer.
    Crossfire20170325_0003.jpg
  • The 8the anniversary gold spray permanent does not show
  • C4 Setup and Defuse Bar is not visible for teammates in Super Soldier S&D
    This is a normal S&D game:
    Q95Ecab.jpg
    Super Soldier S&D - GR side, C4 defuse:
    7IFRcab.jpg
    Super Soldier S&D - BL side, C4 setup:
    zcuPeab.jpg
  • BL00 is still alive according to the score board but in game he is dead in the air. You can still see his name if u point ur aim at him like if he was alive. This has happened before.

nbuggg.png
  • swesub1 wrote: »
    BL00 is still alive according to the score board but in game he is dead in the air. You can still see his name if u point ur aim at him like if he was alive. This has happened before.

nbuggg.png

Yea this has been happening for months now. Seems it is related to when someone new joins in as a new round starts I think. Probably also related to how the Spy is chosen is my guess. My thinking is....because a Spy has to get chosen it has to choose out of a Player Pool on each side and thus anyone who joins the room but isn't ready to spawn yet can't be included in that pool so they get 'pushed out' in a sense and thus causes this issue. Just a guess of course....
  • It seems the Savage Valentine has decided once again to be a problem child on the player profile and collections. Yesterday there were 21 collectors...now there's 19 and i'm out cause my savage doesnt appear on profile anymore. lol. I'll be looking to see if any other guns decided to disappear as well.

EDIT:
    Here's a list of the ones I know aren't showing in my profile:
    Savage Valentine
    AR15
    Dual Colt Hellfire

Savage_Troubles.png
  • Ixith wrote: »
    It seems the Savage Valentine has decided once again to be a problem child on the player profile and collections. Yesterday there were 21 collectors...now there's 19 and i'm out cause my savage doesnt appear on profile anymore. lol. I'll be looking to see if any other guns decided to disappear as well.

Savage_Troubles.png

Collection shouldve never be implemented before they made sure ALL of the guns player own, appear on the web profiles aswell....alot of people reported this numerous times, there was even a thread by Glitta with a list and etc but now they are also dissapearing? gg