New GP Blackmarket Rifle/Smg

2»

Comments

• VATAV wrote: »
    The thing needed most is a decent melee available for Free players, biggest hurdle for BL GM players is getting a good melee. Knife is ok but requires lots of skill and practice before you start seeing good results. The removal of Axe from Coupons really hurt GM in the long run, Kriss is decent but requires regular ZM games to get for long periods.

The Type89 was given its silenced versions sound instead of its sound, so it does count as a silenced weapon available for free players. No idea why that hasn't been fixed for so long.

I actually didnt know that. Thats pretty cool though. You know what else would be a really cool gun to add to gp crates? The type89 custom. That would be great. But i would like the hk g36c better. :3
  • I agree that we need a new GP Black Market weapon, but I want it to be a 'Light Machine Gun' because we haven't got one yet!
  • Tuga1991 wrote: »
    I agree that we need a new GP Black Market weapon, but I want it to be a 'Light Machine Gun' because we haven't got one yet!

agreed +1. Its time for z8 to start bringing back player and getting new ones to continue the growth of this game.