New GP Blackmarket Rifle/Smg

When is z8 gonna add a new primary rifle/smg to the gp bm?

When was the last time z8 added an assault rifle or and smg ? We need one NOW. Im suggesting the Hk g36c ( i know some players have been asking for a reskin of the g36) or put in some silenced weapon so even some of the semi new players and try silenced weapons.

Btw we dont want another gun like the pindad. Useless and loud.....

Comments

• I have played with G36C in an other game and i loved it
    It is already released in CFCN, so we might get it as well later
    I hope we will get it as a GP crate weapon
    As you mentioned its been long since we got a decent rifle on the GP black market and the g36c will be a very good choice
  • Mr_Father wrote: »

When was the last time z8 added an assault rifle or and smg ? We need one NOW. Im suggesting the Hk g36c ( i know some players have been asking for a reskin of the g36) or put in some silenced weapon so even some of the semi new players and try silenced weapons.

The Pindad came out not too long ago so I don't really see a new Item Shop weapon coming out any time soon, it could happen but I see it as unlikely.

Just out of curiosity, why do you "need" a new Assault Rifle/SMG, I would like to see a reskin of a G36K in the near future, I agree with you on that.

Also the Pindad is actually alright, it may be quite loud but you can just turn your volume down ;) It may be down to personal preference at the end of the day, I wouldn't use it but I don't mind using the gun.

I want the mp5 adv to be a gp crate gun... i love it and i want it perm, plus it aint that bad.
    I do think a new rifle would be nice though, if im not mistaken the Beretta ar 70 is the only original bm gp rifle (besides the winchester which doesnt count). However there is no Bm gp lmg. Imagine a reskin of the colt m16a3 lmg... or silenced :0
  • Truecore wrote: »
    The Pindad came out not too long ago so I don't really see a new Item Shop weapon coming out any time soon, it could happen but I see it as unlikely.

Just out of curiosity, why do you "need" a new Assault Rifle/SMG, I would like to see a reskin of a G36K in the near future, I agree with you on that.

Also the Pindad is actually alright, it may be quite loud but you can just turn your volume down ;) It may be down to personal preference at the end of the day, I wouldn't use it but I don't mind using the gun.

Not if u play gm. Which in fact is only of the few modes i play.

We need one because z8 is being really selfish and greedy by not adding any rifles/machine guns to the gp bm because they want money. We need one because we havent gotten one in at least 3-4 YEARS!!! Can you believe that?!?!? It would be nice if players could have a decent rifle to use. I dont want the ak47 camo cause i already got a silver one. I dont want an xm8 cause its poop. I dont want a beretta cause its loud and i play gm, same goes with thopson. If im not mistaken there are no other machine guns.
  • K4ZR4G0R3 wrote: »
    I have played with G36C in an other game and i loved it
    It is already released in CFCN, so we might get it as well later
    I hope we will get it as a GP crate weapon
    As you mentioned its been long since we got a decent rifle on the GP black market and the g36c will be a very good choice

True, played ''other'' game too and the G36C were my favorite
  • What about M700 camo........ Lol thats stupid :D

So you would call the regular M4 useless?

I ask because the Pindad has the exact same stats as the M4 (at least considering those that are shown in the weapon description). In other words: that gun is far from being useless.

OT: I think there are enough good rifles in the GP BM (XM8-Advanced, AK-camo, AUG-camo, just to name a few). What we really need now is a GP crate melee and a GP crate MG.
    However, I was also amazed to see a G36 variant in CF. If it ever came to this CF version as GP crate, it would be amazing. However, I think that both Z8games and Smilegate are very well aware of the popularity of this variant and therefore might put it into ZP crates...

best regards,
    Urkel
  • EmyXD wrote: »
    What about M700 camo........ Lol thats stupid :D

Not when you're a sniper sycooo! Its actually a good sniper if you know how to aim/QS.
  • MoeDeta wrote: »
    Not when you're a sniper sycooo! Its actually a good sniper if you know how to aim/QS.

''It was'' a good gun, 80% laggs. and you need hit them 3 time's .. 300+ ping
  • MoeDeta wrote: »

I love using it cause its the best weapon in Qsing..
  • Urkel2005 wrote: »
    So you would call the regular M4 useless?

I ask because the Pindad has the exact same stats as the M4 (at least considering those that are shown in the weapon description). In other words: that gun is far from being useless.

OT: I think there are enough good rifles in the GP BM (XM8-Advanced, AK-camo, AUG-camo, just to name a few). What we really need now is a GP crate melee and a GP crate MG.
    However, I was also amazed to see a G36 variant in CF. If it ever came to this CF version as GP crate, it would be amazing. However, I think that both Z8games and Smilegate are very well aware of the popularity of this variant and therefore might put it into ZP crates...

best regards,
    Urkel

Well u answered that question yourself. Why would we want something thats louder and more annoying when we already have one thats u can get silenced, different variants, more ammo, etc. You think if it were actually useful more people would use it? But instead u just see people with m4a1s. I dont think u realize that it was a pointless weapon to add. I think its funny how u think its actually useful. why even add it when we have the m4a1? Not to mention the m4a1 crystal which has +5 bullets and is cheap as water. Please obtain some sense before you post because you answered and contradicted your own opinion. No the m4a1 is not useless. NOT ONLY IS IT BETTER, IT IS CHEAPER, MORE RELIABLE, AND HAS SO MANY OTHER BETTER VARIANTS. its also at least 3x quieter, much better for gm.

I play mostley Ghostmode and the pindad is one of the worst guns for gr side next to the spraying noob with the ARX or any of the ak varients (47, 74, 47-u, etc etc)

I agree that they should a mg/melee gp bm weapon. But if they did, it would be poopy as hell. The mg would be like another colt lmg which SUCKS and for a melee it would be a wooden hammer, if u didnt know is the exact same thing as the knife. But i would love it for z8 to add something like a minimi or something to the bm gp section or an axe perm. Lol but what am i kidding. What are the chances? close to nothing, z8 wants to make money, and wouldnt even think about adding a perm axe or a good mg to the gp bm section because they would lose profit.

And the g36c will probably be put into the bm zp section. Im just saying it would be nice for them to add it to the gp section or to add anything else that is a reliable, decent rifle.
    what we really need now is a GP crate melee and a GP crate MG

yes i totally agree z8 has never put an melee or MG in gp BM
  • Dear Mr_Father

+1 Now the question is which one ?

All the best, Robotics Club.
  • Forumer999 wrote: »

Maybe the MG13 or the KAC-Chainsaw , i just want a MG in GP that would be AMAZING ( only got reg. RPK)

I would personally like something like a remodel for the K1A or even better,a GP MP5.
  • ' wrote:
    T[rafalgar;3961813']yes i totally agree z8 has never put an melee or MG in gp BM

Thing is that if they do, it probably would be the crappiest mg/knife out there. Im talking about the stuff like the colt lmg and the wooden hammer. LOL. Its the truth. Dont expect them to put a perm shovel or a perm mg 13. The very highest we could EVER hope for is the permanent axe to come back but to a gp crate. But if they do that Z8 would lose players buying zp crates just for the permanent axe because they can just spin gp crates for a perm one. Thats the reason why they took it off in the first place.
    Jushirou21 wrote: »
    I would personally like something like a remodel for the K1A or even better,a GP MP5.

There is no other model of the K1A. And im pretty sure there is a gp mp5... If u mean the silenced version then yah that would be pretty cool. But it still is a pretty bad gun. I much rather prefer a Hk g36c. it has wall bang and a scope that lets you zoom and not lose rate of fire and it is so much more accurate. Its actually one of the more realistic guns. Cause most of the guns that have a sight/scope it makes the gun less accurate and lose fire rate LOL so much for realistic guns. I actually find that hilarious. ITS A HUGE TURN DOWN FOR NEW PLAYERS WHO ARE USED TO fps like COD when u use the scope or iron sight it actually works 200% better. LITERALLY Ive introduced Cf to so many of my friends and most of them left because u cannot use the iron sights LOL!!! HOW PATHETIC IS THAT.
    Forumer999 wrote: »
    Dear Mr_Father

All the best, Robotics Club.

I answered it in my first post. Im hoping for the Hk G36c. Its an upgraded version of the g36k. It looks really cool and has decent stats. Nothing that overpowered and should be considered gp bm gun material.
    T3TRlS wrote: »
    Maybe the MG13 or the KAC-Chainsaw , i just want a MG in GP that would be AMAZING ( only got reg. RPK)

Not happening. Like i said before, Z8 is only willing to put in crappy guns in the Gp bm. The mg13 is one of the best lmgs out there if not the best. KAC-chainsaw will never be in the gp bm because they already release it in CF CN and lots of people spent zp on it. So no chance of it coming to gp crates.

If anything expect something like the colt lmg (its terrible) to be a gp crate.
  • EmyXD wrote: »
    What about M700 camo........ Lol thats stupid :D
    reg m7oo is way better than the other snipers exist in game now.

OT: why would you suggest silenced weapons for new players ?
  • lMADlxYz wrote: »

so they can camp''kill'' more :p:p:p Bad idea:D
  • no problem with camping, the only problem is why do ppl strongly recommended silenced weapons ?

Silenced weapon can not be decent rifle,l2p :)
    no problem with camping, the only problem is why do ppl strongly recommended silenced weapons ?

Silenced weapon can not be decent rifle,l2p :)

I don't know, maybe becouse they going crazy.

I guess they also want a D.L.D.()-black camo A.S.A.P :D OHK
  • Kittaa wrote: »
    I don't know, maybe becouse they going crazy.

I guess they also want a D.L.D.()-black camo A.S.A.P :D OHK
    what is D.L.D ?

So they can get a feel for silenced weapons. I dont think its fair for only paying players to be able to experience silenced weapons... There is no gp gun with a silencer.

Also for ghostmode so noobs can spray as much as they want and i wont give a crap.
    So they can get a feel for silenced weapons. I dont think its fair for only paying players to be able to experience silenced weapons... There is no gp gun with a silencer.

Also for ghostmode so noobs can spray as much as they want and i wont give a crap.
    i agree silenced weapons are meant to be in GM rooms,

but, why do you think that silenced weapon are so awesome like that ?
    i agree silenced weapons are meant to be in GM rooms,

but, why do you think that silenced weapon are so awesome like that ?

I mean they arent that awesome. But dont you think its stupid how z8 only makes it so that paying players can have silenced weapons. Cause the m4a1 silver silenced requires at least a 100k zp deposite and lots of players just dont have that kind of money. Im just asking for fairness.

Plus, if your a big gmer like me, noobs with crystal ak47s and arxs **** you off SO much

btw i wouldnt count the type 89 (gun) as a silenced gun. It needs to have a legit silencer on it because most newbs wouldnt know its almost as quiet as a silenced gun.

Btw the silenced weapon isnt the entire point of this thread. I just want a freaking new automatic rifle/smg to be added to the gp crates. and i want it to be good, not like the friken pindad or something like that.

Like some of the decision that z8 makes are just plain ridiculous. Like the m16a4 silenced for like 70 coupons. LOL is z8 really that greedy? WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT THAT. ID 500% RATHER GET ARMOR FOR LIKE 90 days! PUT IT IN THE GP CRATE GUNS.
    Well u answered that question yourself. Why would we want something thats louder and more annoying when we already have one thats u can get silenced, different variants, more ammo, etc.
    You're mixing up things here. If you read my post again, you will find that I ONLY refer to the M4A1. The M4 Custom/Custom Crystal, M4-Advanced/Silver/Crystal, M4 Patriot/AT-AR 15 and so on are different guns to me.
    You think if it were actually useful more people would use it? But instead u just see people with m4a1s.
    As a matter of fact, I've seen more people with the Pindad lately than with the regular M4 or M4 Blue Crystal, let alone the M4A1-Camo.
    I dont think u realize that it was a pointless weapon to add. I think its funny how u think its actually useful. why even add it when we have the m4a1?
    Stats-wise, one may argue that the Pindad was pointless. However, I'm afraid you don't realize that people may actually buy the Pindad because they think it has better looks (which, believe it or not, actually matters to many players). When having to choose between the regular M4 and the Pindad, I'd go for the Pindad at any time since it looks better.
    Not to mention the m4a1 crystal which has +5 bullets and is cheap as water.
    The only people I ever see with this gun are either starter ranks or non-ZP players.
    No the m4a1 is not useless. NOT ONLY IS IT BETTER, IT IS CHEAPER, MORE RELIABLE, AND HAS SO MANY OTHER BETTER VARIANTS.
    I have to repeat myself: You're mixing up things here. Had you read my post more carefully before going into ragekid mode, you would have realized that I was only talking about the regular M4A1. There is absolutely no mentioning of any variant.
    As for the "better, cheaper, more reliable" part: cheaper yes, but neither more reliable nor better. The stats of the M4A1 and its variants (Blue Crystal and Camo) are just exactly the same when compared to those the Pindad SS-2. It doesn't really make sense that the M4A1 and its variants are somehow more reliable or better than the Pindad when they have the exact same stats, does it?
    I play mostley Ghostmode and the pindad is one of the worst guns for gr side next to the spraying noob with the ARX or any of the ak varients (47, 74, 47-u, etc etc)
    Please not this again.
    I've witnessed many ragethreads made by GM players: The complain that some guns destroy their way of plaing when other GR's use them and should therefore be banned, they want to see only silenced weapons being allowed, they want to ban certain weapons from GM or a host option to allow only specific weapons and so on.
    There will never be such things and you better start to live with it. People have the right to freely choose their weaponry from their inventory. If you can't stand people using guns you don't like (for whatever reason), you're most likely better off playing some other game.
    I agree that they should a mg/melee gp bm weapon. But if they did, it would be poopy as hell. The mg would be like another colt lmg which SUCKS
    Actually the M16A3 LMG is a good MG for a reasonable price. I've played MM/HM/HMX for some years now and found this gun to be lightweight and rather accurate when compared to the other GP MGs. Plus, it has the unique feature of boasting a scope, which is quite nice for long-range kills.
    and for a melee it would be a wooden hammer, if u didnt know is the exact same thing as the knife.
    You're quite wrong on this. Just in case you don't know, that hammer only exists in CF Vietnam.
    The knife had to be completely removed there (save as a temporary reward for some events) because a 12-year-old boy stabbed his grandfather with a knife, used his money to buy in-game currency for CF and quoted CF as the inspiration for his murder, believing that real people respawn after being killed. In order to maintain a license to host CF in Vietnam, Smilegate and the Publisher had to remove the knife in that version and replace it with that hammer, which is why it has the same damage stats (except for the swing time, which is quite a bit longer on the hammer). The hammer never made it to any other version.
    If at all, a future GP melee is most likely going to be the Knife reskin that recently made it to CF China.
    Please don't try to teach someone if you don't know the facts.
    But i would love it for z8 to add something like a minimi or something to the bm gp section or an axe perm. Lol but what am i kidding. What are the chances? close to nothing, z8 wants to make money, and wouldnt even think about adding a perm axe or a good mg to the gp bm section because they would lose profit.
    Very well said. Z8games will NEVER downgrade a ZP crate weapon like the Minimi to GP status. This would rightfully enrage all players who spend real money to get it (including me).
    Also, just forget about the axe. It used to be a permanent reward, but as with most weapons that have been removed, it is unlikely to ever return in that form.
    And the g36c will probably be put into the bm zp section. Im just saying it would be nice for them to add it to the gp section or to add anything else that is a reliable, decent rifle.
    Most likely that G36C will be ZP. Just like you, I was just expressing that it would be awesome if it came out as a GP weapon of any sorts.

However, I have to say again that there are enough reliable and decent rifles in the GP section:
    GP Item shop:
    - AK-47
    - M4A1
    - Tantal
    - G36
    - XM8
    - Type 89

GP Black Market:
    - XM8-Advanced
    - AK-47 Camo
    - AUG-A1 Camo
    - Beretta AR-70

Just because they don't fit your GM playing style, that doesn't mean they're unsolid or unreliable rifles.

best regards,
    Urkel

Type 89 looks like a silenced gun :P :3
    You're mixing up things here. If you read my post again, you will find that I ONLY refer to the M4A1. The M4 Custom/Custom Crystal, M4-Advanced/Silver/Crystal, M4 Patriot/AT-AR 15 and so on are different guns to me.

As a matter of fact, I've seen more people with the Pindad lately than with the regular M4 or M4 Blue Crystal, let alone the M4A1-Camo.

Stats-wise, one may argue that the Pindad was pointless. However, I'm afraid you don't realize that people may actually buy the Pindad because they think it has better looks (which, believe it or not, actually matters to many players). When having to choose between the regular M4 and the Pindad, I'd go for the Pindad at any time since it looks better.

The only people I ever see with this gun are either starter ranks or non-ZP players.

I have to repeat myself: You're mixing up things here. Had you read my post more carefully before going into ragekid mode, you would have realized that I was only talking about the regular M4A1. There is absolutely no mentioning of any variant.
    As for the "better, cheaper, more reliable" part: cheaper yes, but neither more reliable nor better. The stats of the M4A1 and its variants (Blue Crystal and Camo) are just exactly the same when compared to those the Pindad SS-2. It doesn't really make sense that the M4A1 and its variants are somehow more reliable or better than the Pindad when they have the exact same stats, does it?

Please not this again.
    I've witnessed many ragethreads made by GM players: The complain that some guns destroy their way of plaing when other GR's use them and should therefore be banned, they want to see only silenced weapons being allowed, they want to ban certain weapons from GM or a host option to allow only specific weapons and so on.
    There will never be such things and you better start to live with it. People have the right to freely choose their weaponry from their inventory. If you can't stand people using guns you don't like (for whatever reason), you're most likely better off playing some other game.

Actually the M16A3 LMG is a good MG for a reasonable price. I've played MM/HM/HMX for some years now and found this gun to be lightweight and rather accurate when compared to the other GP MGs. Plus, it has the unique feature of boasting a scope, which is quite nice for long-range kills.

You're quite wrong on this. Just in case you don't know, that hammer only exists in CF Vietnam.
    The knife had to be completely removed there (save as a temporary reward for some events) because a 12-year-old boy stabbed his grandfather with a knife, used his money to buy in-game currency for CF and quoted CF as the inspiration for his murder, believing that real people respawn after being killed. In order to maintain a license to host CF in Vietnam, Smilegate and the Publisher had to remove the knife in that version and replace it with that hammer, which is why it has the same damage stats (except for the swing time, which is quite a bit longer on the hammer). The hammer never made it to any other version.
    If at all, a future GP melee is most likely going to be the Knife reskin that recently made it to CF China.
    Please don't try to teach someone if you don't know the facts.

Very well said. Z8games will NEVER downgrade a ZP crate weapon like the Minimi to GP status. This would rightfully enrage all players who spend real money to get it (including me).
    Also, just forget about the axe. It used to be a permanent reward, but as with most weapons that have been removed, it is unlikely to ever return in that form.

Most likely that G36C will be ZP. Just like you, I was just expressing that it would be awesome if it came out as a GP weapon of any sorts.

However, I have to say again that there are enough reliable and decent rifles in the GP section:
    GP Item shop:
    - AK-47
    - M4A1
    - Tantal
    - G36
    - XM8
    - Type 89

GP Black Market:
    - XM8-Advanced
    - AK-47 Camo
    - AUG-A1 Camo
    - Beretta AR-70

Just because they don't fit your GM playing style, that doesn't mean they're unsolid or unreliable rifles.

best regards,
    Urkel

I knew about the whole incident in veitnam and the wooden hammer. I was just saying how you shouldnt expect a good gp knife going to gp crates. It would have to be something like you said a reskin of the knife. I said "something like the wooden hammer". I relize i shoulve been more clearer about this.

Btw i really dont care what gun ANYONE uses for gm. As long as they dont follow me or spray like crazy. ( empty whole mag of golden minimi just for fcks and hope they can get a spray kill ). That deserves a kick, because other players are trying to have fun while the spraying noob wants to annoy others and obviously doesnt know how to play gm.

And the m4a1is actually better and more reliable than pindad. The m4a1 has a much quieter sound than the pindad their for much better in gm. and ive had multiple accounts where people have told me where the pindad looks like a "freaking toy and sounds like one too."

Btw people are only using the pindad because it is a new gun. People tend not to like change unless it is really good or they are asking for it. And heaven knows its a pretty crappy gun (even though its just a reskinned m4a1 but louder), though lots of players were asking for a new gp weapon.

and dont you think its time for a new gp crate gun though? I mean sure all those guns you listed are pretty good but completely fail in comparison to the op zp weapons. Maybe put in a gun with good wallbang stats, damage, maybe a silencer, MAYBE +5 bullets, and if we pray to Gm saiden he might give us a acog sight or something.

WE HAVENT HAD A SINGLE AUTOMATIC RIFLE GP CRATE WEAPON IN ALMOST 4+ YEARS!!!!!!

Oh and the m16a3 is crap. The rof is slow as molasses and cant get me the kills i want and I dont think it has enough ammo. The mg3 is at least 5x better. In all Damage stats, rof, looks, reload speed, etc. At least its for gp though and it has a sight.
    Type 89 looks like a silenced gun :P :3

no. :3. It does not. -_- t(-_-t) troller
  • The thing needed most is a decent melee available for Free players, biggest hurdle for BL GM players is getting a good melee. Knife is ok but requires lots of skill and practice before you start seeing good results. The removal of Axe from Coupons really hurt GM in the long run, Kriss is decent but requires regular ZM games to get for long periods.

The Type89 was given its silenced versions sound instead of its sound, so it does count as a silenced weapon available for free players. No idea why that hasn't been fixed for so long.