[SURVEYS] Simple super reward customer service guide

NOTE: THIS IS FOR SUPER REWARD ONLY!

Sorry if this a bad guide its my first

I was doing surveys from Super Rewards today and looked at my history. I noticed that I get most of my zp from Super Rewards customer service as seen in the pic below and hoping to help some people out getting free zp

aRNR8gI.png
*****SORRY FOR BAD QUALITY*****

To start off you will need
1. E-mail
2. An account on a image hosting site (Ex. Imageshack)

If you have those your are ready to get free ZP!!!

I'm going this in simple steps since im assuming most of you guys are smart and know how to do surveys( what im trying to say is I don't wanna make this thread into a comic book with lots of pictures)

For this guide im going to complete one offer so you guys will have an example to go by which is the offer below

6ynz.jpg

Step 1. Click on the offer you would like to complete and complete it

• Make sure you follow all the requirements below dealing with the survey
• The Requirement are written in gray below the survey (circled in blue above)

Step 2. After you complete the survey make sure you have proof you did it just in case you don't get rewarded (take a picture)

• Proof is Taking a picture of and email sent to you by the offer or a desktop icon you did by downloading something for an offer
• You can take a picture on your computer by using print screen on you keyboard
• open paint and press ctrl+v to paste it on there and save it in a destination you feel comfortable with and you can find easily

AFTER THAT UPLOAD IT TO A IMAGE HOSTING SITE (EX. IMAGESHACK)

On the top of super rewards you will see blue link that says get help
5hkxM6U.png

Click that and it will take you to the offer status page where you can see your offer thats being view which is shown below

41jx.jpg

At this point your offer wasn't declined yet so wait 15 minutes until it decides if you will get rewarded or not

If your are awarded you will notice it says it and how much zp you got

If you wasn't you will be looking at something similar to this

r6dt.jpg

when you see that you can click the blue help button on the end and it will take you to the offer inquiry page

you will see this

AIfIMG9.png
click continue to the offer inquiry page which is circled in blue

when you click that you will be taken to the offer inquiry page

Fill the page out with you E-mail and in the questions/comment box put your pic of proof that you did the offer completely (If you don't know how look below)

1. go to the image hosting site that you put your picture on and right click the image
2. press copy image address
3. go to the question/comment box and paste the address in the box
4. At the start and at the end of the address put the code address here

heres my proof
7buy.jpg
this is the picture ima put as proof

When you fill out the page it should look like this
d75m.jpg

after that press submit and it will take you back to this the offer status page and your offer will be under review

1spm.jpg

wait a few seconds until it says waiting response

k2fi.jpg

click the awaiting response icon and fill that page out offer inquiry page out with your email and proof like we did earlier and press submit

4s5li.jpg

at this point you offer should be getting view and if you got good proof you will be reward usually the next day

lT3WsKM.png
offer rewarded circled in blue and rest i did the same day

Comments

• 2ADL wrote: »
    NOTE: THIS IS FOR SUPER REWARD ONLY!

I was doing surveys from Super Rewards today and looked at my history. I noticed that I get most of my zp from Super Rewards customer service as seen in the pic below and hoping to help some people out getting free zp

xjl1.jpg
    *****SORRY FOR BAD QUALITY*****

To start off you will need
    1. E-mail
    2. An account on a image hosting site (Ex. Imageshack)

If you have those your are ready to get free ZP!!!

I'm going this in simple steps since im assuming most of you guys are smart and know how to do surveys( what im trying to say is I don't wanna make this thread into a comic book with lots of pictures)

For this guide im going to complete one offer so you guys will have an example to go by which is the offer below

6ynz.jpg

Step 1. Click on the offer you would like to complete and complete it

• Make sure you follow all the requirements below dealing with the survey
    • The Requirement are written in gray below the survey (circled in blue above)

Step 2. After you complete the survey make sure you have proof you did it just in case you don't get rewarded (take a picture)

• Proof is Taking a picture of and email sent to you by the offer or a desktop icon you did by downloading something for an offer
    • You can take a picture on your computer by using print screen on you keyboard
    • open paint and press ctrl+v to paste it on there and save it in a destination you feel comfortable with and you can find easy

AFTER THAT UPLOAD IT TO A IMAGE HOSTING SITE (EX. IMAGESHACK)

On the top of super rewards you will see blue link that says get help. Click that and it will take you to the offer status page where you can see your offer thats being view which is shown below

41jx.jpg

At this point your offer wasn't declined yet so wait 15 minutes until it decides if you did it or not

If your are awarded you will notice it says it and how much zp you got

If you wasn't you will be looking at something similar to this

r6dt.jpg

when you see that you can click the blue help button on the end and it will take you to the customer service page

you will see this

nu9d.jpg
    click continue to the offer inquiry page which is circled in blue

when you click that you will be taken to the offer inquiry page

Fill the page out with you E-mail and in the questions/comment box put your pic of proof that you did the offer completely (If you dont know how look below

1. go to the image hosting site you put your picture on and right click the image
    2. press copy image address
    3. go to the question/comment box and paste the address in the box
    4. At the start and at the end of the address put the code address here

heres my proof
    7buy.jpg
    this is the picture ima put as proof

When you fill out the page it should loo like this
    d75m.jpg

after that press submit and it will take you back to this the offer status page and your offer will be under review

1spm.jpg

wait a few seconds until it says waiting response

1spm.jpg

click the awaiting response icon and fill that page out offer inquiry page out with your email and proof like we did earlier and press submit

4s5li.jpg

at this point you offer should be getting view and if you got good proof you will be reward usually the next day

This guide is not finished yet
    I will be putting color to it and elaborating on some points more through the day

Nice, you made alot zp with surveys *-* im just too lazy to do it
  • Awesome, i havent tried surveys long time, bcus finland, noone works. I may try surveys whit old crappy laptop ;) i dont wanna download **** to computer what im using.
  • ForumerCR7 wrote: »

it is a lot to do lol
  • Does this actually work 100% of the time? And what is the difference between "good" & bad proof? Proof is proof, do you mean the quality of image?

Surveys are too long, tried to do one, didn't get anything then gave up lol

you didnt have to quote the whole thing

ot: good job op, if i was actually bothered to take ss's and send in my crap i probably would of made an extra 100k zp

(made over 500k zp from surveys)
  • you didnt have to quote the whole thing

ot: good job op, if i was actually bothered to take ss's and send in my crap i probably would of made an extra 100k zp

(made over 500k zp from surveys)

omg lol. 500k *-* huphup will smoke weed and survey all night :D
    omg lol. 500k *-* huphup will smoke weed and survey all night :D

SHUT UP Lesbian ! Allah is ONE! Dirty *****!!! Fuuk you!
  • my account was banned for charge back payment now
    my account is blocked from doing such things :)
  • Does this actually work 100% of the time? And what is the difference between "good" & bad proof? Proof is proof, do you mean the quality of image?

Surveys are too long, tried to do one, didn't get anything then gave up lol
    for me it worked 100% of the time.
    quality doesnt matter as you can see my pics in the guide are horrible and i use the same method with proof in my surveys

but i don't know what i said good proof just put some proof lol
    you should try this
    for me it worked 100% of the time.
    quality doesnt matter as you can see my pics in the guide are horrible and i use the same method with proof in my surveys

but i don't know what i said good proof just put some proof lol
    you should try this

how i can get 200k zp free???????? answer fast plase
  • ZiGLLeR wrote: »
    how i can get 200k zp free???????? answer fast plase

by earn a survey 1 for 1.
    by earn a survey 1 for 1.

how how how how
  • ZiGLLeR wrote: »
    how how how how

Goes to a thread about using surveys to give free ZP, then asks 'how' to get free zp LOL 👀😂🏃
  • Goes to a thread about using surveys to give free ZP, then asks 'how' to get free zp LOL 👀😂🏃

lol i was thinking the same thing
    lol i was thinking the same thing
    Goes to a thread about using surveys to give free ZP, then asks 'how' to get free zp LOL ������

he got quick 7 posts, guess in 7 minuts, guess he will be a farmer :D
  • Remember the time when gameforge playspan surveys existed lmao. 10k zp 20k gp everytime for starting a game and you could do it multiple times. My friend got like 1mil zp from that.
  • Remember the time when gameforge playspan surveys existed lmao. 10k zp 20k gp everytime for starting a game and you could do it multiple times. My friend got like 1mil zp from that.

Lol i never heard of that survey, but i know playspan yes.

you're friend is very Lucky :(
  • can anybody tell me if the guide helped
  • You will get nothing but head aches trying to do surveys most of the times.
  • Jushirou21 wrote: »
    You will get nothing but head aches trying to do surveys most of the times.

This ^

But your guide is pretty good.

All the best, Robotics Club.
  • I may try surveys whit old crappy laptop ;) i dont wanna download **** to computer what im using.

VMware is the way to go. I do survey downloads on virtual machines all the time, its just useless as 1/10 credit.
  • Jushirou21 wrote: »
    You will get nothing but head aches trying to do surveys most of the times.

do you not see the zp i got from doing them

no head ache yet
    do you not see the zp i got from doing them

no head ache yet

It is a pain but I just do like 3-4 a day, some of them award me while others just don't even work. It is a pain when they say you need "proof" when you post a screenshot though :)
  • can you tell me wtf is this :

• User Has Been Banned

We're sorry, this user has been banned from completing offers. For more information, or to appeal this ban, please contact customer support.
      Please provide the following information: 8000000001236799654 : 2231
  • fail_a_lot wrote: »
    can you tell me wtf is this :

• User Has Been Banned

We're sorry, this user has been banned from completing offers. For more information, or to appeal this ban, please contact customer support.
      Please provide the following information: 8000000001236799654 : 2231

That happened to me once, just contact their support and tell them you don't know why you were banned, wait about a day and they will unban you.
  • Truecore wrote: »
    That happened to me once, just contact their support and tell them you don't know why you were banned, wait about a day and they will unban you.

Yeah but if they unban you and you get banned again,you wont have a chance to get the second unban.It depends on the provider's policies.For example TokenAds unban you 1 time whilst SponsorPay does not.(At lease that's how it was like 1 year ago)
  • i_oOAlexOo wrote: »
    SHUT UP Lesbian ! Allah is ONE! Dirty *****!!! Fuuk you!

That reminds of the great religious guys in-game ( not you i_oOAlexOo for sure :P ) who say Allah is one and then : fck you !!!! F11 b!.tch !!!
    it's weird that our great religious Muslims love to say that with Allah is one ... and I was wondering why there are some ppl who hate Muslims it's obvious now xDDD
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

OT : It's shorter than the other long guides , with the most important information to do the surveys ... already know these things but for the new players I'm sure that will help them :D
  • That reminds of the great religious guys in-game ( not you i_oOAlexOo for sure :P ) who say Allah is one and then : fck you !!!! F11 b!.tch !!!
    it's weird that our great religious Muslims love to say that with Allah is one ... and I was wondering why there are some ppl who hate Muslims it's obvious now xDDD
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

OT : It's shorter than the other long guides , with the most important information to do the surveys ... already know these things but for the new players I'm sure that will help them :D

Just ignore people like them. They just want pay attention.
  • WELL i just finished getting unbanned from Super Rewards. Did some surveys.. sent proof.

Also, would this even work as proof?

[Survey02screeney2_zpsf3da5733.jpg[/URL]

or this?

Survey01screeney_zpsc65878fe.jpg[/URL]