One day GP sale.

2»

Comments

• [GM]Saidin wrote: »
    This is a concern for us.

In the case of GP per player there is a huge difference between the top and the bottom. We are looking at ways to provide some GP sales, or promotions involving GP. But we also have to look at the consequences of the people who want to "stockpile" and make sure that it doesn't completely destroy the game.

To the original poster though, the idea is a good one and we will look in to seeing what we can do to provide items for GP.

Now that being said, let's collect some data from some people. The M4A1-Custom is one of the most popular most-owned, longest running crates in the game.

If someone spent ZP for that crate a year ago, and we put it for GP a year later would they be upset?

Let's get some feedback on this aspect!

That would be amazing, it's literally a brilliant idea. Maybe every month start putting a ZP crate up for sale with GP. I dont see how people could hate this idea.
  • 31onCF wrote: »
    That would be amazing, it's literally a brilliant idea. Maybe every month start putting a ZP crate up for sale with GP. I dont see how people could hate this idea.

Maybe once a year :)
  • I AM one of those players that spent alot of money on ZP items. http://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=3781824

This DOES NOT BOTHER ME. Being a Weapons Collector, i just want to own a couple extra items I DONT HAVE...

I agree a limit on the amount you can buy would be a good idea, so people dont stockpile, like 50 crates per item, or 100 crates per all purchases, something to those effects.

This DOES not mean you have to put all the crates that are limited time or past event crates back out, just what we have out now it fine.

As for M4, I hate that weapon and already have M4-c, M4CC, and M4-IB, just for starters, just look at my profile. These are just virtual items, and they are NOT VIP items so there is no bonuses these weapons provide. The GP crate weapons are almost more superior in any rate, like the KSG, Blaster, TRG-1, Thompson.... all GP items, and all are almost better than most in weapons in its class.

If a year or older is still to soon,try a year and a half to two years? I've been here since 2009 playing, so i know there is time frames to work with.