One day GP sale.

Similar to the 1 zp red crystal event many moons ago, however this event is for any ZP crate older than a year, to be put on sale for one day at a GP price. Newer content weapons and multi weapon crates will still stay ZP, but single item crates over a year old on the BM mayhaps at double the GP amount.

Also would like to make the Rainbow and Black muzzle flashes attainable permanently, as its rare to see them as is, let alone buying ZP every time i want to use them...

Comments

• well what about the people with 13M+ gp? they will instantly stockpile crates. Maybe 50K GP per crate?

Otherwise great idea.
  • how about, 15,000 GP per a single crate, 45,000 GP for 5 crates, 85,000 GP per 10 crates?

And i thought having 2 million extra gp was alot heh...
  • Hell_CattX wrote: »
    And i thought having 2 million extra gp was alot heh...
    CfKyoto wrote: »
    well what about the people with 13M+ gp?

and when I have 100K GP I be extremely happy :P xD

OT : yea why not that will be cool but let they announce that in just a small thread here , not every where so we don't see many ppl trying to make many accounts till they win it xD or simply make it that your account must be at least 1 year old and you haven't been banned before for any reason ...
  • Hell_CattX wrote: »
    Similar to the 1 zp red crystal event many moons ago, however this event is for any ZP crate older than a year, to be put on sale for one day at a GP price. Newer content weapons and multi weapon crates will still stay ZP, but single item crates over a year old on the BM mayhaps at double the GP amount.

Also would like to make the Rainbow and Black muzzle flashes attainable permanently, as its rare to see them as is, let alone buying ZP every time i want to use them...

+1 I would like to see old relates item as in option like this.

And also I agree with you on Rainbow/Black Muzzle Flames too. I would like to have it as permanent. Maybe they can add them as a gift for having too many ribbons as secondary gift (like 2 years shovel rd + permanent black muzzle flame and a for 50 ribbon a new reward and permanent rainbow muzzle flame as secondary gift)
    CfKyoto wrote: »
    well what about the people with 13M+ gp? they will instantly stockpile crates. Maybe 50K GP per crate?

Otherwise great idea.

Except this there could be option like every account can buy max. 50x or 100x crates.
  • CfKyoto wrote: »
    well what about the people with 13M+ gp? they will instantly stockpile crates. Maybe 50K GP per crate?

Otherwise great idea.

This is a concern for us.

In the case of GP per player there is a huge difference between the top and the bottom. We are looking at ways to provide some GP sales, or promotions involving GP. But we also have to look at the consequences of the people who want to "stockpile" and make sure that it doesn't completely destroy the game.

To the original poster though, the idea is a good one and we will look in to seeing what we can do to provide items for GP.

Now that being said, let's collect some data from some people. The M4A1-Custom is one of the most popular most-owned, longest running crates in the game.

If someone spent ZP for that crate a year ago, and we put it for GP a year later would they be upset?

Let's get some feedback on this aspect!
  • [GM]Saidin wrote: »

In the case of GP per player there is a huge difference between the top and the bottom. We are looking at ways to provide some GP sales, or promotions involving GP. But we also have to look at the consequences of the people who want to "stockpile" and make sure that it doesn't completely destroy the game.

To the original poster though, the idea is a good one and we will look in to seeing what we can do to provide items for GP.

Now that being said, let's collect some data from some people. The M4A1-Custom is one of the most popular most-owned, longest running crates in the game.

If someone spent ZP for that crate a year ago, and we put it for GP a year later would they be upset?

Don't want u to see this as an insult, but instead of giving people armor (a ZP purchased item, that you might be losing money for) and give people GP (a free item) for achievements.

or maybe he will be happy be cuz finally he can win it.

Otherwise great idea.

yes lol.. i got 51 million gp, i just buy and sell weapons for fun. or try win weapons more times.. -,- :mad:

I would be upset, I wouldn't want hackers with a M4 custom.
    Everyone had spent a lot on it. (ZP)

Custom will be useless cause there is already Custom Crystal for ribbon reward. But except this what about Regular Minimi, Mauser or FR-F2?

Yes the m4a1 costum is the best crate ever, i still see people winning it every day. I think its the most succesf... crate ever, But anyway is there a option to make m4a1 golden tiger for like 100 million gp [ a collecters item] It would be awesome too, i guess alot people will buy gp with zp :)
  • ForumerCR7 wrote: »
    Yes the m4a1 costum is the best crate ever, i still see people winning it every day. I think its the most succesf... crate ever, But anyway is there a option to make m4a1 golden tiger for like 100 million gp [ a collecters item] It would be awesome too, i guess alot people will buy gp with zp :)

Wow wait, just let me spend 10million zp just for re-skin M4.
  • ' wrote:
    JuLLs[;3919913']Wow wait, just let me spend 10million zp just for re-skin M4.

100 million* yes lol why not? alot people got that, that guy called t[4a]r or something for about 200 million gp ;/

and btw golden tiger you never will get for 10k or 100k gp, its minimal 100 million gp becouse its a very rare weapon maybe the most rare'st
    100 million* yes lol why not? alot people got that, that guy called t[4a]r or something for about 200 million gp ;/

and btw golden tiger you never will get for 10k or 100k gp, its minimal 100 million gp becouse its a very rare weapon maybe the most rare'st

It's just a re-skin.. I would understand if it got 100% wall-bang or more damage but nothing different with M4 Gold.
  • ' wrote:
    JuLLs[;3919923']It's just a re-skin.. I would understand if it got 100% wall-bang or more damage but nothing different with M4 Gold.

You maybe not? but OLD school farmers like 2009-2010 does care,

almost all farmers [ the real ] want that m4 golden tiger,

you maybe not but you know, we all are free to tell ur reactions
  • Maybe the M60-ADV I never saw anyone win this. Except for the day MM was released.
    You maybe not? but OLD school farmers like 2009-2010 does care,

almost all farmers [ the real ] want that m4 golden tiger,

you maybe not but you know, we all are free to tell ur reactions

I'm trying to follow your logic. Why did you put farmers? And what does old school farmer means.. (Wow at the 2010 I was killing 8 bot, I reached major rank in 1 week and I can't aim well, cool right?) And what you mean by "we all are free to tell ur reactions"?
  • ' wrote:
    JuLLs[;3919936']I'm trying to follow your logic. Why did you put farmers? And what does old school farmer means.. (Wow at the 2010 I was killing 8 bot, I reached major rank in 1 week and I can't aim well, cool right?) And what you mean by "we all are free to tell ur reactions"?

1 vs 8? Monaco? well then your also a real farmer,
    fake farmers for me are people that only NADE sucide and never farmed with cows, 90% of the top 100 list are wannebe farmers :p
  • @]JuLLs[ & @ForumerCR7
    PM each others pleas
    no body wants to read your bullsht
  • lMADlxYz wrote: »
    @]JuLLs[ & @ForumerCR7
    PM each others pleas

Calm down angry camel. "pleas"
  • lMADlxYz wrote: »
    @]JuLLs[ & @ForumerCR7
    PM each others pleas

ah, big boy :) nice +1 post for you, :rolleyes:

btw if you want to be a hero go watch BETTER in forums, there billion people's that just write ................... go spam them for bull****, good luck

Of course!
    Actually this was the first ZP weapon i won (almost 4 years ago)
    Seeing someone get it for "free", i will get angry for sure
    Im already furious with the release of the Gatling Gun blue crystal
    I have spent money to get the regular version (i think back on 2011)
    and now i see people have the b.c. reskin for countless days (like 400-500 days)

Also if you ever make a GP sale of this weapon, the crates will be probably very expensive
    So only heavy zp spenders will be able to buy those crates
    But then there will be no point of making such a sale since these people probably have the m4 custom from the coupons

Im against this idea but if you really want to implement it, you should better choose an other weapon
    For example i would love to see a machete GP crate for limited time
  • K4ZR4G0R3 wrote: »
    Of course!
    Seeing someone get it for "free", it seema reasonable to get annoyed
    and now i see people have the b.c. reskin for countless days (like 400-500 days)

Also if you ever make a GP sale of this weapon, the crates will be probably very expensive
    But then there will be no point of making such a sale since these people probably have the m4 custom from the coupons

Im against this idea but if you really want to implement it, you should better choose an other weapon

Yes, like what i said they need put some rare weapons in gp for expensive price's for the real collector's
  • K4ZR4G0R3 wrote: »
    Of course!
    Seeing someone get it for "free", it seems reasonable to become annoyed

FP guns are too cheap. As you said everyone is able to get it for countless days, they must fix it too like they do in the CF/ES.
    K4ZR4G0R3 wrote: »

Cause of this they can put a limit like each player can take max. 100x crates.
  • ' wrote:
    JuLLs[;3919965']FP guns are too cheap. As you said everyone is able to get it for countless days, they must fix it too like they do in the CF/ES.

Cause of this they can put a limit like each player can take max. 100x crates.

you think that they will do that? well im not sure, but you'r right,. we need stop about this, it can create idea's
    Maybe the M60-ADV I never saw anyone win this. Except for the day MM was released.

I agree with him.

The M60-Adv, besides the extra ammo, is not really a much better gun that the normal one offered in the item shop. I wouldn't mind seeing it in GP crates.
    Seeing as the GP Black Market does not currently offer a large machine gun, I think the M60-Adv is a good candidate.

The ZP Black Market would still have a better offering of large machine guns, such as the M249, MG4, and the new M240B, as well as the Gatling Gun variants.

CFNA offers the M4CC (just as good a gun as M4-Custom) as a 20th ribbon reward. It takes dedication and a little hard work to receive that prize.

The thought of a lucky, undeserving hacker running around with a good weapon like the M4-C is infuriating. The M4-Custom should remain in ZP crates.

• Creative_E wrote: »
    I would be upset, I wouldn't want hackers with a M4 custom.
    Everyone had spent a lot on it. (ZP)

I got the maxed crate achievement spinning for that gun! And then I had to get it through coupons... I would be mad...

And a HUGE disadvantage would be all the hackers running around with a Silenced rifle such as that. Its bad enough they speed and spin but do we really have to give then the advantage of silence?
    I got the maxed crate achievement spinning for that gun! And then I had to get it through coupons... I would be mad...

And a HUGE disadvantage would be all the hackers running around with a Silenced rifle such as that. Its bad enough they speed and spin but do we really have to give then the advantage of silence?

They already have huge advantage. When they create new account they just getting permanent qbz-95 camo, 30 days remington, and whole FP mall for free.

Can't you give us some more information of what can be done ? :)

like it will be a GP crate with low winning rate and many spray items or it will be the same ZP crate but we will be able to buy it with GP for that 1 day event ? :D