FP crates

2»

Comments

• Facerolluh wrote: »
    ZP costs money? True. Can you do free surveys for free ZP? Yes.

You got a point, you got surveys without payments etc. :) and it gives good zp also
  • Facerolluh wrote: »
    ZP costs money? True. Can you do free surveys for free ZP? Yes.

Highly doubt anyone has enough time to get 125k ZP just by using the free surveys. I'd just like to say just because you don't pay for the 'free' ZP doesn't really mean it doesn't cost money ;) take YouTube and Adsense for example, people view/like/comment/click on the ads and it gets registered on Adsense so the person who uploaded the video will get paid. I believe that z8games are being paid for the promotion of these 'surveys' or whatnot. So basically it isn't really 'free ZP' since it might have been paid for.. Lol
  • Highly doubt anyone has enough time to get 125k ZP just by using the free surveys. I'd just like to say just because you don't pay for the 'free' ZP doesn't really mean it doesn't cost money ;) take YouTube and Adsense for example, people view/like/comment/click on the ads and it gets registered on Adsense so the person who uploaded the video will get paid. I believe that z8games are being paid for the promotion of these 'surveys' or whatnot. So basically it isn't really 'free ZP' since it might have been paid for.. Lol

I challenge myself to get 125K ZP from the surveys and when I got to 7K of ZP I got bored and spent it all xD

They are most likely getting paid from these surveys but I doubt its alot I think the amount of ZP you get from it is how much they get. I think they should find a way to let everyone use everything I know they have to make money somehow but even if they do members I would take anything than the ZP system today spending money and its gone is alright but I would like something else.
  • lol buy FP with ZP? wdf!

but yea.. i buy a whole set of crystal weapons every month just cos there is nothing else to do with it just stacking!

if they add crates to it then it makes sense to keep spending it on something so a +1
  • I challenge myself to get 125K ZP from the surveys and when I got to 7K of ZP I got bored and spent it all xD

They are most likely getting paid from these surveys but I doubt its alot I think the amount of ZP you get from it is how much they get. I think they should find a way to let everyone use everything I know they have to make money somehow but even if they do members I would take anything than the ZP system today spending money and its gone is alright but I would like something else.

7k? o.O I only made 43 in all those years.... LOL, too long, you must of been boreeeeed xD

ZP will always cost money, if they ain't making money it ain't a business. Last year they almost made 1billion, this year they'll make +3billion ahahahahhaha
    dzoser wrote: »
    lol buy FP with ZP? wdf!

but yea.. i buy a whole set of crystal weapons every month just cos there is nothing else to do with it just stacking!

if they add crates to it then it makes sense to keep spending it on something so a +1

That's exactly the point ;)
  • I got more than 32.000 FP.. Yep we need to do something with it >.>