FP crates

I guess title explains it, Z8 can add FP crates for 200~400 for each one.
This also will let more players buy FP using ZP in order to get these FP crates

Comments

• wow since when do we have a FP blackmarket
    Why not :rolleyes:
  • anyone else knew an egyptian would suggest this before coming into the thread?

why dont you stop being a cheap ass and buy some zp instead
  • cuz ZP costs money :P

would be nice though I think xD maybe not 2-400 but like normal-ish crate costs~ 2k ish?
  • chikochi wrote: »
    cuz ZP costs money :P

really? damn i thought i could buy some for FP

nevermind, im off to mcdonalds now anyway, see how many burgers i can buy with 5000 FP
  • lReZ wrote: »
    anyone else knew an egyptian would suggest this before coming into the thread?

why dont you stop being a cheap ass and buy some zp instead

Watch your language and learn to be polite with others.
    By the way, You should have learned (Exactly within your third school grade) that citizenship should be Started in Capital letter :)
    chikochi wrote: »

would be nice though I think xD maybe not 2-400 but like normal-ish crate costs~ 2k ish?
    don't forget to Consider that FP is harder to gain than GP or ZP
    You can earn 10K GB in 3 hours, FP is too much harder
  • Actually this suggestion should be good cause everyone have amount of FP. I'm not complaining about why there is no new FP items or character etc, even this FP items are too much cause they're free. But there could be something like this;

1 Crate: 2000 FP
    5 Crate: 9000 FP
    10 Crate: 16.000 FP

In this way it will be cost alot of FP and winning rate will be low.

Possible Item List;

G36K Camo
    PSG Camo
    XM8 Camo
    7 Days of MG/SMG/Rifle mags
    7 Days of new Namecard/Sprays

Allthought +1 from me.
    really? damn i thought i could buy some for FP

nevermind, im off to mcdonalds now anyway, see how many burgers i can buy with 5000 FP

You're actually a rude guy loooool
    ' wrote:
    JuLLs[;3897394']Actually this suggestion should be good cause everyone have amount of FP. I'm not complaining about why there is no new FP items or character etc, even this FP items are too much cause they're free. But there could be something like this;

5 Crate: 8000 FP

Possible Item List;

G36K Camo
    PSG Camo
    XM8 Camo

Allthought +1 from me.

I agree with this. Before everyone starts to say this a dumb idea and just by some ZP instead, have you all seriously forgotten about GP? People have millions of GP, but not millions of FP, maybe about a hundred thousand FP... Don't think it's that bad of an idea, just as long as they keep it at a very high price nothing like the Crystal guns. The complete noobs with the Crystal guns don't deserve it.
  • i have 20.000 FP , and i dont know what do to .. i mean for what to spend .... :(
  • AntWort wrote: »
    By the way, You should have learned (Exactly within your third school grade) that citizenship should be Started in Capital letter :)

yes ill watch my language once 90% of your countrymen decide to not call me kosomak and other rude words, but hey, atleast i know better english than the 90% of egyptians in cf.
    just because i dont write like a university lecturer doesn't mean i dont know english/have qualifications in it.

and no one cares about FP, only poor people do, e.g. egyptians

and its GP BTW!

and vip instead of vib, exp instead of exb etc (why do egyptians replace p with b like b****s?)
  • You're actually a rude guy loooool

I agree with this. Before everyone starts to say this a dumb idea and just by some ZP instead, have you all seriously forgotten about GP? People have millions of GP, but not millions of FP, maybe about a hundred thousand FP... Don't think it's that bad of an idea, just as long as they keep it at a very high price nothing like the Crystal guns. The complete noobs with the Crystal guns don't deserve it.

I know but, those are the peoples that who buys lots of zp, and not everyone have amount of gp. They said they will add more gp content in the future. I wanted to share this idea cause there are people's complaining about they have nothing to spend their FP's on it. I don't mind if they don't add a thing like this too cause like I said it's free, no one have a right to complain about it. And about prices yeah you're right, Gatling, awm, m4 and ak they're too op and players can get them for a years by playing like 1-2 months.
    lReZ wrote: »
    yes ill watch my language once 90% of your countrymen decide to not call me kosomak and other rude words, but hey, atleast i know better english than the 90% of egyptians in cf.
    just because i dont write like a university lecturer doesn't mean i dont know english/have qualifications in it.

and its GP BTW!

and vip instead of vib, exp instead of exb etc (why do egyptians replace p with b like b****s?)
    Loll I love how they mixing P's with B's. zb bls, vib bls
  • AntWort wrote: »

How can he say the P right 6 times then get it wrong on the 7th? loool
    lReZ wrote: »

and its GP BTW!

No matter how much VIP weapons are in ZP wise, it is still only about £50... That's not even benefit money lolz... You may buy 5 VIPs in one go, but it probably won't cost as much as let's say a pair of TR jeans. But that's besides the point, I don't care about FP to be honest just annoys me that all the noobs have it and i'd like to spend some of the useless FP on crates.

• No matter how much VIP weapons are in ZP wise, it is still only about £50... That's not even benefit money lolz... You may buy 5 VIPs in one go, but it probably won't cost as much as let's say a pair of TR jeans. But that's besides the point, I don't care about FP to be honest just annoys me that all the noobs have it and i'd like to spend some of the useless FP on crates.

im not saying this is a bad idea, but it needs to be more expensive to stop abuse or even make it so that there must be a mimimum amount of zp purchased on the account (~100k) to activate this feature
  • I think updating the FP mall with more guns or items like : knife crystal , new SMG ... will be better :)

once again the thread is going too far ( I'll take my turn in that also :P ) , U think most of Egys are poor so they can't buy ZP ?

well maybe bcuz like I've said they are kids so don't expect that they will cry to their parents for 100% to spend on a game ?! on the other hand there are some legit players ( older of course ) are buying ZP " like me cuz we are working " not like some ppl taking money from their parents ( not saying U R doing that IDK ... )

about our gr8 Eng. ^^ xD : when I see U guys talking arabic very well then I'll say we can't learn any language well till that I don't see a point of making fun from that ...

PM me if U want to reply about that or if U got any notes :)
  • ' wrote:
    JuLLs[;3897394']Actually this suggestion should be good cause everyone have amount of FP. I'm not complaining about why there is no new FP items or character etc, even this FP items are too much cause they're free. But there could be something like this;

5 Crate: 8000 FP

Possible Item List;

G36K Camo
    PSG Camo
    XM8 Camo

Allthought +1 from me.

+1 for G36 camo.
    im not saying this is a bad idea, but it needs to be more expensive to stop abuse or even make it so that there must be a mimimum amount of zp purchased on the account (~100k) to activate this feature

I kinda like this, but when you say 100k what do you mean exactly? Do you mean you've purchased the 100k from when you started to the present day, or bought the 100k in one day? For some to buy the 100k all at once might be a little steep... Of course it will have to be a decent(expensive) price or they just might as well start giving them away because this FP guns thing is just ridiculous...
  • +1 on this

we need something to spend FPs on.
  • Well , i got my 30k FP ready.

Reason : People will make duplicate accounts to nominate their selves to gain fp , so no.
  • +1 all the wayyyyyyy

I would like to spend my 10K of FP somewhere so FP crates would be a great idea.
    Today FP Crates tomorrow FP VIP weapons xD
  • 1+, i'd really like this. But i think it wont happen ;(
  • +1 for fp crates or at least add more fp temp items if anything cause I don't need any of the ones they currently have
  • Cool idea but u all day get something like 300 Fp and someone like me have now 14k FP.
  • Crates would need to be like 500 GP max. FP is harder to earn.
  • itsMauser wrote: »
    Well , i got my 30k FP ready.

Reason : People will make duplicate accounts to nominate their selves to gain fp , so no.

Are you okay? People have nominated their selves since the FP thing started. Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy before the Fever Bar. So what if you got 30k FP? How long did that take? I bet you made over 30K GP within the time it took. I also nominated myself I get like 300/500 FP for like 5k exp. That is incredibly low... Of course the Fever bar will help but did you forget? The fever bar also gives out 30% - 70% MORE GP. Do you know what that means? I'll let you figure it out.
  • How can he say the P right 6 times then get it wrong on the 7th? loool

I laughed too much for this xD
  • ' wrote:

5 Crate: 9000 FP

Possible Item List;

G36K Camo
    PSG Camo
    XM8 Camo

Allthought +1 from me.

Nice list
  • No. The half decent crates will forever stay in the GP section. Doubt there would ever be a new sub section in the Black Market.
  • xHAMSTERRR wrote: »
    No. The half decent crates will forever stay in the GP section. Doubt there would ever be a new sub section in the Black Market.

Your point is? There's nothing wrong with being able to spin and waste the FP you don't use. I don't care if it's a good gun or not. Just because YOU doubt it will happen, doesn't necessarily mean that it won't happen in the future. Also just because I say this doesn't mean it will happen either.
  • xHAMSTERRR wrote: »
    No. The half decent crates will forever stay in the GP section. Doubt there would ever be a new sub section in the Black Market.

FP items are perfect cause they're free and everyone else able to get them. But the thing is most of the players have amount of FP's cause of Fever System. A thing like FP Crate or Instruction coins for FP's would be perfect but of course with high prices.
    10 FP Crates: 16.000 FP
    1 Instruction Coin: 1000 FP
    Your point is? There's nothing wrong with being able to spin and waste the FP you don't use. I don't care if it's a good gun or not. Just because YOU doubt it will happen, doesn't necessarily mean that it won't happen in the future. Also just because I say this doesn't mean it will happen either.
    ^
    Exactly.
  • chikochi wrote: »

ZP costs money? True. Can you do free surveys for free ZP? Yes.