• hi frends
  • lBannedlBanned Viscount
    bump gl tomoro dont b the first team 2 lose xp
  • lBanned wrote: »
    bump gl tomoro dont b the first team 2 lose xp

sry bro i'll only be home by 8 gl
  • 7thsense7thsense Apprentice
    hey guys dw still 3rd place pros :)
  • Congratulations to my friends Yash and xMissionx, you two truly show how competitive crossfire should be played. Let's get a good team disqualified to help our brackets.
    Very professional players here.
    Good job for Joey as well, NA player who couldn't upload, a team that even the UK questions being legit not able to upload? Looks like everyone was right.

Oh this isn't the motg thread.
  • Wesker_RE5 wrote: »
    Congratulations to my friends Yash and xMissionx, you two truly show how competitive crossfire should be played. Let's get a good team disqualified to help our brackets.
    Very professional players here.
    Good job for Joey as well, NA player who couldn't upload, a team that even the UK questions being legit not able to upload? Looks like everyone was right.

Oh this isn't the motg thread.
    all of us posted , except for monica cuz of his net issues , yash was the first to post , back to ur hole please

where are aversion's uploads ? no where to be found oh .. right ... at the gm's inbox
  • all of us posted , except for monica cuz of his net issues , yash was the first to post , back to ur hole please

where are aversion's uploads ? no where to be found oh .. right ... at the gm's inbox

Really ? Weird. Love said a few of you didn't upload. Get rekt.

Also we can read and understand English, I know it would be difficult for some since it is not their first language and I am very sorry they did not comprehend the rules prior to signing up. YOU were supposed to send the uploads to support, not us. We do not need to see your gameplay really as much as we may want too.

You keep blaming your upload speeds and saying ".1kbps" or "1kbps" but you are just throwing words around. This page would take hours to load never mind being able to login into crossfire or better yet, download the game.
    My egy friends must be rich because they get between 300 and 5000 times what you are claiming. (looking at the high and the low end)
  • Wesker_RE5 wrote: »
    Really ? Weird. Love said a few of you didn't upload. Get rekt.

Also we can read and understand English, I know it would be difficult for some since it is not their first language and I am very sorry they did not comprehend the rules prior to signing up. YOU were supposed to send the uploads to support, not us. We do not need to see your gameplay really as much as we may want too.

You keep blaming your upload speeds and saying ".1kbps" or "1kbps" but you are just throwing words around. This page would take hours to load never mind being able to login into crossfire or better yet, download the game.
    My egy friends must be rich because they get between 300 and 5000 times what you are claiming. (looking at the high and the low end)

ehm..wut ? o: :o .o. 'o'
    i said yes some players didnt upload.. but sivo uploaded both BL and GR and i took the videos and posted them on HnS group
    so..... ...... ....... whatever man we moved on so ye its your turn too
  • Love_143 wrote: »
    ehm..wut ? o: :o .o. 'o'
    i said yes some players didnt upload.. but sivo uploaded both BL and GR and i took the videos and posted them on HnS group
    so..... ...... ....... whatever man we moved on so ye its your turn too

No problem man <3 . Happy to move on once sivo does :) oh wait he isn't salty is he? hhhh
    bump .
    stop trollin kid thats so 2013 2014
  • what happened to my posts on this thread?
  • [GM]Kanadian[GM]Kanadian Administrator
    what happened to my posts on this thread?
    They were removed for very obvious reasons.
  • what happened to my posts on this thread?

You can't out troll Kanadian. He's best.
  • They were removed for very obvious reasons.

sorry :(
  • sorry I'm a rude player.. :(

That's not nice to say. Say sorry or he'll ban you! (For the 2nd time..)
    #BestMiniMODEverrr.
  • cow005 wrote: »
    That's not nice to say. Say sorry or he'll ban you! (For the 2nd time..)
    #BestMiniMODEverrr.

wEl3c.gif
  • [GM]Kanadian[GM]Kanadian Administrator
    sorry

We accept your apology. Its important for a young man to accept when he has been wrong, and I'm glad you're learning to be more mature. Maybe this is a new leaf for Frozen Pizza :)
  • We accept your apology. Its important for a young man to accept when he has been wrong, and I'm glad you're learning to be more mature. Maybe this is a new leaf for Frozen Pizza :)

thx bro I'll try to change and be a good boy :) future [mod]frozenpizza ok
  • thx bro I'll try to change and be a good boy :) future [mod]frozenpizza ok

I will vote for that since you make a lot of sense... ✌&#55356;&#57341;️
  • Im_A_Flip wrote: »
    I will vote for that since you make a lot of sense... ✌��️
    for real. who better to take care of the community than someone who had to deal with their bs for half a year now and knows what everyone wants ;)
  • for real. who better to take care of the community than someone who had to deal with their bs for half a year now and knows what everyone wants ;)

200w_d.gif
    It's time to shine.
  • Creative_E wrote: »
    Mi?
    200w_d.gif

first thing I'd do as mod is ban you bost farmar @7@
  • first thing I'd do as mod is ban you bost farmar @7@

I'll like to see you dare!

[MOD]Creative sounds cooler.
    I'll like to see you dare!

[MOD]Creative sounds cooler.

[MOD]Flip sound cool but nah.. Rofl
  • Im_A_Flip wrote: »
    [MOD]Flip sound cool but nah.. Rofl

Ha!

[MOD]Fish

(Since you fish a lot)
    Ha!

[MOD]Fish

(Since you fish a lot)
    [MOD]FishSlayer 😉
  • [Mod]Destroy cuz who doesn't want free stuff amirite?
    We accept your apology. Its important for a young man to accept when he has been wrong, and I'm glad you're learning to be more mature. Maybe this is a new leaf for Frozen Pizza :)

lol new gms so optimistic

thanks for the thread cleanup bump