Barrett M82A1

2»

Comments

• chetdiamy wrote: »
    as I said, put it in support crate in mutant mode only. Don't put it in black market, don't put it in shop just Mutant modes only! because hunting mutants is hard these day since we don't have any kind of powerful enough sniper rifle to support for hunting. if you search youtube, you guys will probably see M82 in MM more than TDM or S&D

No. It is a really good snipe and it should be a rare sniper and it will be in ZP crates. Why in ZP crates? So not everyone win this sniper since it is quite OP.
  • I'm wondering, should I buy 200k ZP for the release of the Barrett M82A1 or wait a little while for it's re-skin ( Barrett M82A1 Royal Dragon ), if they do decide to bring that out too later on?
  • I'm wondering, should I buy 200k ZP for the release of the Barrett M82A1 or wait a little while for it's re-skin ( Barrett M82A1 Royal Dragon ), if they do decide to bring that out too later on?

Found something in CF Wiki that you might want to know :
      Despite that the Barrett is not available in CF Eu, its RD variant has been updated in recent patch. It has been nerfed to deal 50% less damage in MM/HM/HMX/ZM, probably to balance gameplay.
      In CF EU, CF JP, CF PH and CF ID. Barrett M82A1's damage has been reduced more than 50% for Zombies gameplay (inc. Challenge Mode) and the reload and drawing speed has been reduced too. So it's very useless in some versions of CF.

So damage in it might be nerfed.

If it gets nerfed AWM ID will prob still be one of the best choices.
  • YouMadMate wrote: »
      Despite that the Barrett is not available in CF Eu, its RD variant has been updated in recent patch. It has been nerfed to deal 50% less damage in MM/HM/HMX/ZM, probably to balance gameplay.
      In CF EU, CF JP, CF PH and CF ID. Barrett M82A1's damage has been reduced more than 50% for Zombies gameplay (inc. Challenge Mode) and the reload and drawing speed has been reduced too. So it's very useless in some versions of CF.

haha , thats true :) , i know i just read few days ago in wiki about this sniper and im glad that i have AWM Infernal Dragon :P

Oh alright I see. I've already bought the AWM with the pre-order. Thanks for the info anyways :)
    No. It is a really good snipe and it should be a rare sniper and it will be in ZP crates. Why in ZP crates? So not everyone win this sniper since it is quite OP.

It will be in ZP crates because every weapon which we got in 2nd part of updated was ZP crate weapon/s.