ZM Kick Option?

Why do we need a "Kick" Option in Zombie mode?
All it does is let losers like clan "MerCenáRioS " go into a round 30 game and kick everyone for them self.

My opinion is that there should be no kick option because it make no sens at all of having it.

Thanks,
~Hyper

Comments

• ZM kick option is there to kick hackers. As you may know people do that so they can get faster ZM kills / Ribbons so I would advise you not to play in rooms with at least 2 people from the same clan or just play with friends / your own clan.
  • Problem is, I did have a friend in my game and 2/2 still means kick for the vote system.
    Secondly, the people that hack for their ZM ribbons only do it with friends (and others do not kick the hacker because there is no point.. who dose not want a fast game without getting banned)
  • I never kick the hackers in ZM.

They are helpful in ZM :)
  • Well IMO:

There should be no kick in ZM, people generally do not kick hackers in this mode and actually want or advertise for them.

If there were a kick vote it should definitely be 3 agrees to be kicked, 2/2 plainly sucks.
  • Yes, so either get rid of this stupid kick system or change it to 3 agrees -.-
  • Also this would increase revenue potentially as those noobs that suck at ZM can't just kick people and steal the room and they will have to buy revives or play full games mostly.
  • must agree with this one
    room stealing increased specially after hard mode introduced
    some people just can't play ZM and they need to steal a room abusing the kick vote
    now people tend to be afraid of being kicked when somebody joins using intrusion coin
    specially high ranked people sadly :(
  • Personally i dont like kick voting system in the whole game...
    But since my friends/clanmates dont play much zm i dont want to have in my room any ahmeds modys kosomaks eslambebos heshamkings egymidos etc etc.... Cuz they always hit anything else except the boss in the final wave or they usually die at wave 26-29 and you will have to take down the boss alone(thanks god we got the intrusion tickets!!)
    So even we dont like kick voting ,with that community it is essential to have it :-/

Edit: Also forgot to mention hossampro ,egyA7Apro and abdokosomk
  • Lol, the kicking is to kick those mohammed or +{£~!|¥\! noobs that shoot the other two bosses at wave 31, I once got kicked and some clan got there members in. I think you should play with 3 people that are your friends.
  • We need it cause it would be unfair.
    If they use a 3rd party programme it effects Crossfire.. the hackers will eventually realize that they are harming crossfire and they will be tired of getting kicked and will stop using hacks :)
  • NickTran1 wrote: »
    Lol, the kicking is to kick those mohammed or +{£~!|¥\! noobs that shoot the other two bosses at wave 31, I once got kicked and some clan got there members in. I think you should play with 3 people that are your friends.

Then maybe play with your clan friends from the start, rather than using the "noobs" to get that far then essentially stealing the room.
    YehYeah wrote: »
    We need it cause it would be unfair.
    If they use a 3rd party programme it effects Crossfire.. the hackers will eventually realize that they are harming crossfire and they will be tired of getting kicked and will stop using hacks :)

And most of those "hackers" are legit players that get fed up of it and quit CF leaving you with more actual hackers.
  • Chimpzz wrote: »

And most of those "hackers" are legit players that get fed up of it and quit CF leaving you with more actual hackers.

Great response!
    Couldnt agree more with this!!!
  • 3 votes isn't even necessary. Just play with people you know. I'm sure you can find 3 clanmates or even people you're familiar with in game to play with you.
  • JBird101 wrote: »
    3 votes isn't even necessary. Just play with people you know. I'm sure you can find 3 clanmates or even people you're familiar with in game to play with you.

But it is very rarely used to kick hackers anyway. To prevent hackers if they bothered you then you could play with people familiar to you as you say.

The large part of kicking in ZM is done because:

They believe someone will die.

To steal the room.

For fun, isn't it amazing kicking people on the last wave 20 seconds before the boss dies (It must make them feel warm inside!)
  • What if I don't have 3 people to play with? I only have 1? So this means I can't play ZM because of this?
  • They could make it 3/4 to kick, that would solve a lot of room stealing yet retain the ability to kick hackers.
  • I always kick the hackers from my room, if it is possible. Hackers only block you and sometimes are useless, i preffer always a good carry on my team :)
  • I was playing with three friends one was Idle after a while and get moved to the lobby. After that el.tofan (clan: Ip?ex*) joined. One after the other get kicked for his stupid clan mates in round 29. And why is it even possible? Cause of Intrustion Coin, 2/2= aprooved, and a vote kick system in ZM.

Nobody in ZM kicks ha.ckers. And it doesnt makes any sence if u can kick them but u cant report them cause of:

1. Missing options to save a replay$
    2. The damn Support system still doesnt work. I submitted a ticket to the support 6 months ago. I wrote that we get loading errors after submitting a ha.cking report.

Seems like NOBODY cares about the fuc.king ha.ckers in any modes expect the stupid legit players (including me) wasting their money to this game -.-

CONGRATS -.-

Vote kick in ZM is just for the birds...
  • I was playing with three friends one was Idle after a while and get moved to the lobby. After that el.tofan (clan: Ip?ex*) joined. One after the other get kicked for his stupid clan mates in round 29. And why is it even possible? Cause of Intrustion Coin, 2/2= aprooved, and a vote kick system in ZM.

Nobody in ZM kicks ha.ckers. And it doesnt makes any sence if u can kick them but u cant report them cause of:

1. Missing options to save a replay$
    2. The damn Support system still doesnt work. I submitted a ticket to the support 6 months ago. I wrote that we get loading errors after submitting a ha.cking report.

Seems like NOBODY cares about the fuc.king ha.ckers in any modes expect the stupid legit players (including me) wasting their money to this game -.-

CONGRATS -.-

Vote kick in ZM is just for the birds...

If most people are honest with themselves it has noting to do with hackers as to why it's needed.

It's just easier games since they suck at ZM.
  • Been kicked in a few late round games, or have had the room stolen by another clan.
    No reason for a kick for in this mode, or have it be 3v1.

Obviously not 'Legit' then : '

-1 on the option - topic.
  • Rehticl wrote: »
    Obviously not 'Legit' then : '

-1 on the option - topic.

I use "hackers" in the same sense that I would say that the pink bunny is "real" that you see whilst you are on LSD.

On a daily basis about 1%-2% of kicks are actually for real hackers and that is giving the system credit.

Nearly every kick is bs.

Obviously they are "real" to you.
    I use "hackers" in the same sense that I would say that the pink bunny is "real" that you see whilst you are on LSD.

On a daily basis about 1%-2% of kicks are actually for real hackers and that is giving the system credit.

Nearly every kick is bs.

Obviously they are "real" to you.

Really depends on what server and time you play on.
    For example;
    Between 6PM UTC through 7AM UTC (1PM-2AM in Toronto Canada), Alpha has only a few hackers, about 5% of players are hacking.
    But between 7AM UTC through 3PM UTC (2AM-10AM in Toronto Canada), Alpha is loaded with hackers, about 40% of players are hacking.

Why the big amount of hackers between 7am UTC and 3PM UTC? Because Egypt and Turkey (two biggest hacking locations right now) are 8 Hours ahead of the server's location, and most people play between 10AM-12PM in their local time. NA players are going to bed and Egypt/Turkey players are waking up.

Don't have experience with UK servers but I assume it a similar time there for when hackers flood their servers.
  • 3/1 = kick in ZM or just remove it, agreed +1
  • Though you might argue that people kick you because they want their clan members or friends to join so they should get rid of the kicks, I will argue to keep the kicks for that exact reason. If I want my friend to join my room, why shouldn't I kick for her/him? I play the game because of my friends, I don't want to play with some guy that doesn't say a word, doesn't want to speak and just simply I might not like him.
  • Though you might argue that people kick you because they want their clan members or friends to join so they should get rid of the kicks, I will argue to keep the kicks for that exact reason. If I want my friend to join my room, why shouldn't I kick for her/him? I play the game because of my friends, I don't want to play with some guy that doesn't say a word, doesn't want to speak and just simply I might not like him.

create a room for you and your friends then, you cannot just enter a room and kick the people in it, you should be busy killing the zombies not making a conversation in game, based on what you might not like him? weird!
  • Loool, you trying to imply that am gay? First of all, I have a girlfriend, second I could create a room for my friends... But what if they log in when I'm already playing? You say I shouldn't make conversations in game? That is the dumbest crap I've ever seen. No offence BTW. I could play the game because of the thrill of it, but what's the point if you're playing alone? I don't know if you have any friends, but I do.
  • Loool, you trying to imply that am gay? First of all, I have a girlfriend, second I could create a room for my friends... But what if they log in when I'm already playing? You say I shouldn't make conversations in game? That is the dumbest crap I've ever seen. No offence BTW. I could play the game because of the thrill of it, but what's the point if you're playing alone? I don't know if you have any friends, but I do.

no i wasnt implying that u are gay!, best of luck for u n ur gf, i was implementing that its weird wanting to keep the vote kick in ZM for when u dislike someone in game, its just not common disliking some player in ZM unless hes blocking, not scoring or just so noob, but just not like him? based on what? lol!! (again not implying any gayness honestly i dont care if ur gay, straight or participate in orgies), also didnt say u shouldnt make conversations but its not a chat room even tho i chat myself sometimes when theres no spam or QQ but ZM for specific theres no time to chat, and if ur friends log in when ur in game just wait till ur game finished or a desertion for ur friend wouldnt hurt, who cares about desertions anyway
  • dzoser wrote: »
    no i wasnt implying that u are gay!, best of luck for u n ur gf, i was implementing that its weird wanting to keep the vote kick in ZM for when u dislike someone in game, its just not common disliking some player in ZM unless hes blocking, not scoring or just so noob, but just not like him? based on what? lol!! (again not implying any gayness honestly i dont care if ur gay, straight or participate in orgies), also didnt say u shouldnt make conversations but its not a chat room even tho i chat myself sometimes when theres no spam or QQ but ZM for specific theres no time to chat, and if ur friends log in when ur in game just wait till ur game finished or a desertion for ur friend wouldnt hurt, who cares about desertions anyway

Bruv it's okay... As you can see we basically did this all night. Can't you see that I was arguing for augment sake? I was bored so i started random arguments, event got into an argument with MOD dot and won... I don't really care if there is a kick vote for ZM or not, but thanks for keeping me entertained, wanna do this again sometime in the future? Lool