CrossFire has abandoned the Latin Community

13»

Comments

• Is easy. When we downloaded the game we was a good ping around 50. one year ago closed that server and everyday more people left the game with the ping. So we dont want that every latin people leave the game so for that reason we made this.

Thanks for reading
  • IDD319 wrote: »
    Is easy. When we downloaded the game we was a good ping around 50. one year ago closed that server and everyday more people left the game with the ping. So we dont want that every latin people leave the game so for that reason we made this.

Thanks for reading

But that server was hardly used so it's not like the masses wanted that server.

At the same time that server was up we had LA people in Alpha complaining about "rackers", wanting people to "kika" and they were moaning about "mini ping" and kicking those too.

Whilst that server that was created for them was not even half full.

The truth is they don't know where to play when they have the appropriate servers/clients.
  • I think the NA in CFNA means North America. Is your country in North America? If not your welcomed to stay but please don't run around complaining and pretending like you actually belong in this version.
  • You guys had a south server but chose to stay in alpha and bravo. Stop complaining and move on
  • Chimpzz wrote: »
    Did you?

Why are you posting this on CF NA/UK?

Why not CF China?

Or CF Latin America?

CF China? I don't know what are you talking about but I think you are really lost, and yes I did take them I DO know that Brazil has a different language than all other Latin American countries which I guess you don't, and it's easier for us to speak english rather than portuguese.
  • You guys had a south server but chose to stay in alpha and bravo. Stop complaining and move on

You are right, many people did not know the existence of that server since Z8games did not promote it well, be aware that the majority of the latin community has a low knowledge of the English language, but that has changed now since we have an organized community, if we want everyone to know about something we can spread it easily.
  • colhere wrote: »
    So were do you leave all the South American players? US South server got closed 1 year ago, then we are suppossed to play CrossFire AL right? (Latin America) but wait, where are the servers?? They are on Sao Paulo, Brazil, way damn South, and we all get 180+ Ping to that version, Z8Games is forgetting that a big part of the players of this version are Latins right? and they aren't clever enough to open a server which will give us lower latency ,so why do you even call it CFAL if only brazilians can play it, more like CFBR...

I suggest Z8Games to open a server on Northern Brazil on CFAL (there was a server like that on Beta Version but they closed it???) or just re-open US South Server, please think about your players.

All you do is QQ and hack.
  • Here is your version: http://br.forum.z8games.com

It doesn't matter if the internet cables go a longer route and give you a higher ping nor whether you can speak English better than PT.

That is your version.
  • All you do is QQ and hack.

Stop being stupid, if you don't have anything positive to say, stay away you have nothing to do in here. Keep it up guys, Sigan todos!!
    Here is your version: http://br.forum.z8games.com

It doesn't matter if the internet cables go a longer route and give you a higher ping nor whether you can speak English better than PT.

That is your version.

That's not our version, we are allowed to play both, we stay here cause we still get lower latency, I think I've told you this 3 times already, are you that stupid to not understand?
  • I can play CF China and Latin America, should I go there to demand UK servers?

It doesn't matter what version you prefer that is in fact your version, like or lump it. They hold the license for "kika, racker" servers.

And as we already told you that you didn't use US South as a server (generally) when you had it, you people do not understand (generally) what is the right version or the correct server to play on.

And another thing if you willingly sign up on a Aussie game (like say I did) and I have a crappy ping it's expected, I can really start posting "omg my ping sucks add a UK server", as I really shouldn't be there.

I know all this will fly over your head, so this will probably be my last response.

Top and bottom of it is; It won't happen.
    I can play CF China and Latin America, should I go there to demand UK servers?

It doesn't matter what version you prefer that is in fact your version, like or lump it. They hold the license for "kika, racker" servers.

And as we already told you that you didn't use US South as a server (generally) when you had it, you people do not understand (generally) what is the right version or the correct server to play on.

And another thing if you willingly sign up on a Aussie game (like say I did) and I have a crappy ping it's expected, I can really start posting "omg my ping sucks add a UK server", as I really shouldn't be there.

I know all this will fly over your head, so this will probably be my last response.

Top and bottom of it is; It won't happen.

First of all you are not allowed to play none of this versions, look up the map IP resctriction for both versions. And your logic is completely terrible and no makes no sense so I hope this is the last time you post here cause you can't make yourself look more dumb than you already did.
  • The map restrictions apply to this version only, not CF China/LA, so yes I can play both.

And just because you are in the green area on the map doesn't mean your supported, your basically a like a stray dog that is allowed shelter.

Or is this "not allowed to play none of this versions" because you think your version is your version and my version is your version too? LA logic.

Thread should be closed anyway.

When Aussies ask for a server it's locked before page 1 is done and they do have a sense of fair play and don't have the attitude.
  • Ummmm.... i am pretty sure this version is called "CrossFire North America" so, i am not sure what you want. you want crossfire to spend money on a server only for the latinos/brs? if you want to play this version then move to north america or go play different version.
  • Comunidad Latina

Latinos are a bit misplaced our feeding off us since south server. Many players have stopped playing for this reason and I think that does not benefit them to you. Latinos were still the majority but not played with that before. In voice of the Latino community want a server that encourages us in our ping .

Ing : [P]AISA.

Clan : #TeamTurtle
  • 1, queremos un servidor, la comunidad latina! Colombia!

Post in english only >-< http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=266706
  • G4Box has the license to do service in Latin America, so they should be able to do it. But I do agree that there needs to be changes. CFAL is more Brazilian sided more than the entire Latin American community.
  • +1 Not racist or anything, but, I don't want to play with laggers so make them a server??
  • HyperKing wrote: »
    I support this +11111111111, don't wana see any latins in NA game sorry ~

LOL whoot, agree with you. The only people that know I cant speak their language but still speak espanol to me are the Latins( I'm like what you talking trash? LOL).

Not to be racist but a server for Latin people is a good suggestion.

1: Like I said above(language).
    2: They will have their own server so they dont have to worry about ping and lag( so do we, thank god).
  • I agree with this, hope z8 agrees also. People from latin america want a server with less ping.
  • oneossito wrote: »
    I agree with this, hope z8 agrees also. People from latin america want a server with less ping.

Thats why you got CF ES
  • K4ZR4G0R3 wrote: »
    Thats why you got CF ES
    Very true, why you complain if u got the ES server running right now?