Rewards for successfully report a cheater.

2»

Comments

• And what's the support team's reward? MASS SPAM!! YAY!!
  • It's hard to see you guys expect a lot more than what we are providing.

I'm sorry but, from what I've seen you're just a Probationary Forum Moderator. How are you contributing to this game?

Now, back to the topic. This is probably not going to be accepted. But, currently the report system is not working now. Soz, yeah. Nice idea, you made an effort.
  • SwiftHeads wrote: »
    I'm sorry but, from what I've seen you're just a Probationary Forum Moderator. How are you contributing to this game?

Not only am I a moderator, representing Z8Games, but I've been here for quite a long time now. And you have not yet seen or known of my contributions to CrossFire and its community.
  • Not only am I a moderator, representing Z8Games, but I've been here for quite a long time now. And you have not yet seen or known of my contributions to CrossFire and its community.

Are you working physically with them? Because if you haven't, there's really no contribution at all. You are free to close this, as it will only cause more flaming between our discussion.
  • SwiftHeads wrote: »
    Are you working physically with them? Because if you haven't, there's really no contribution at all. You are free to close this, as it will only cause more flaming between our discussion.

I am not an employee of Z8Games. I am a volunteer.

Sure, there's a lot of things that you don't know about. And certainly information is disclosed between you and I. Who says that I need to be working at G4Box to be contributing to improve this game? I certainly don't think I need to be. But anyways, please message me for further concerns or comments. Or otherwise, xfire me @ ateardrop.
  • +1 i think they should make an in game report system ,or atleast get a better cheating preventing engine...! Cheaters destroyed the Game -_-
  • +1. And -1. Would be awesome it will encourage people to repot. But there will be a lot if fake reports. Lol
  • will never happen
    people will make alts and cheat on them just to report tons of times for rewards
    will be an overflow of false reports as well
  • oLOGIC wrote: »
    will never happen
    people will make alts and cheat on them just to report tons of times for rewards
    will be an overflow of false reports as well

Who in the world has time for all of that LMAO.

Just for 1ZP for each report, max you need 1k to buy something good.

1000 accounts LMAO.
  • I'd like to get 10 zp per successful report. 1 is way too low. Maybe even 50. Hell, lets make it 10,000!

+1 ;)
  • +1 I think another reward should be given if the report bans the hacker
  • BlindNate wrote: »
    Since this game has alot of cheaters, i was thinking about this idea.
    So i am sure that z8games could bring this suggestion on consideration.
    Too many hackers are today playing this game and ruining the fun. I know that so many people will agree with that statement. But they should give us something in reward after successfully report of a cheater.
    A small token of appreciation for us bringing those who are vermins in this game.
    I was thinking something like this:
    1 zp per hack report(if the cheater is busted) or Codes like gp, weapons or something.
    To z8games this is not a huge loss for them. But when we report a cheater, we get a same message over and over and over again. I feel like i am sending a hack report to robot and he use spam "ty for reporting a cheater" but not doing anything about it.
    I know that Saidin think about the community. And that he reads on forums our cries about the cheaters. But they should give us something regardless of the events or weekend boost exp. I am not a greedy person nor that i hate the events. But they should give us something better against the fight of the vermins aka those who are ruining our fun in this game.

z8 would not like this idea because they will have even more hack reports to review.
    Need a way to discourage blindly report -- for example, if apparently wrong, reported would be punished for 1 zp?

There are lots of similar idea before, I would like the reward and punishment are not zp based (z8 would not like this idea, because it would equivalent to give free e-product to user), instead, changing the players' vote weight. For example, you have 8 weight, your vote might determine who will be kicked.

Player with more weight can start more kick.

However, z8 would not like this idea -- they will have more work to do, especially more hacker report. No matter how they hate hacker, more work is not what they want.
  • first for every successful report u get a 7day weapon or from 3000-5000 gp not to much so that it won't become a farming way and for 2nd false report they should give u a small fine like 500 gp
  • +1*E^infinity

The prize rewarded should also be based on how severe hacker hacked.
    Like if the person just bad hacks (free hack) then 100ZP
    cks
    If this hacker uses some very good undetected hack ( premium hack ) then 1000 or something like that or rare temporary gun.
  • On the bright side the hackers will be quicker banned, but on the otherside if you get rewards for reporting someone succesfully then players will start reporting innocent players as well cause they believe those legit players are hacking as well.

So your idea is fine but if it's coming Z8games should think about the negative side as well
  • Forumerzzz wrote: »
    +1 For the suggestion

Z8games does care about hackers but they can't stop everything ive played CF EU i got into a FFA game there was a guy speeding and aimbotting at the same time. We should be happy that CF NA is doing better than EU.

You know. Hackers in Crossfire EU Use the same hacks like the hackers in NA. Cause its the same Xtrap code. (mostly)

they need to make an Xtrap Fix- whats everyday update a new xtrap code. but the technical Z8 team was not inteligent enough to do this :D idk how it could be so hard to just do an xtrap code.

and +1 for Your good Reward for Reporting Idea.!
  • I don't see this happening anytime soon since Z8 is cheap, but this would be a great way to encourage people to report cheaters, maybe 500 GP or temp guns might happen, but not ZP for sure. Plus it would be a lot of work on Z8's part to monitor all the reports and make sure everyone got their prizes correctly and in a timely manner.
  • [MOD]dot wrote: »
    Didn't I close a thread like this a few hours ago?
    The answer is no and the reason is something you should have picked up after 6000 posts.

Apparently z8 tries to close all the hacker complain thread more than blocks out all the hackers.
    And I have to agree that when a fact was repeated 600 hundred times for 3 years, it is community's problem.
    You do realize that the greatest reward for reporting cheaters and getting them banned is having a clean game, right?

Agree on this, but the problem is I can not feel hacker get banned after reported. Can you remember some hackers name? I have remember some because they get "famous" for being hacked for weeks.

To the op. Reward for reporting hackers would cause lots of reports. Apparently z8 can not handle them. The problem now is not that hacker are not reported, it is that whether the hackers are banned or how long it would take to ban them.

When compare to hacking code update, all the ban methods z8 has are too slow. 1 hacker per room is enough to ruin games. And when 9/10 games have hackers, you will feel hacker everywhere.

Anyway, if you still like this game, you have to waiting till your patience gone. When there are no enough players, z8 might start to make some hard decision, or just have to die off.