Rewards for successfully report a cheater.

Since this game has alot of cheaters, i was thinking about this idea.
So i am sure that z8games could bring this suggestion on consideration.
Too many hackers are today playing this game and ruining the fun. I know that so many people will agree with that statement. But they should give us something in reward after successfully report of a cheater.
A small token of appreciation for us bringing those who are vermins in this game.
I was thinking something like this:
1 zp per hack report(if the cheater is busted) or Codes like gp, weapons or something.
To z8games this is not a huge loss for them. But when we report a cheater, we get a same message over and over and over again. I feel like i am sending a hack report to robot and he use spam "ty for reporting a cheater" but not doing anything about it.
I know that Saidin think about the community. And that he reads on forums our cries about the cheaters. But they should give us something regardless of the events or weekend boost exp. I am not a greedy person nor that i hate the events. But they should give us something better against the fight of the vermins aka those who are ruining our fun in this game.

Comments

• +1 on this idea. Encourages people to actually report more.
  • CFGu wrote: »
    +1 on this idea. Encourages people to actually report more.

Exactly. I hope that z8games should think more about the community and about those who are legit players.
  • z8 don't care about hackers. (my opininon)

Ok but how do you know that they don't care about the cheaters?
    Where is atleast 1 proof(except the broken hack report system)?
    Give me something that i could share your vision.
  • +1 For the suggestion

z8 don't care about hackers. (my opininon)

Z8games does care about hackers but they can't stop everything ive played CF EU i got into a FFA game there was a guy speeding and aimbotting at the same time. We should be happy that CF NA is doing better than EU.
  • Z8 is cheap won't happen..

But whatever, +1
  • BlindNate wrote: »
    Exactly. I hope that z8games should think more about the community and about those who are legit players.

ok only one thing there is a hack that works since 4years without updating it enough proof?
  • killer6504 wrote: »
    ok only one thing there is a hack that works since 4years without updating it enough proof?
    How do you know that?
    How do you know that?
    because my friend uses it since 4years and pays for it since 4years
    because my friend uses it since 4years and pays for it since 4years

Maybe some different cheats yes. But paying to cheat is pathetic. He could invest money in the zps guns instead of being total dumb(no offense)
    Maybe some different cheats yes. But paying to cheat is pathetic. He could invest money in the zps guns instead of being total dumb(no offense)

he have alot of zp guns 14pages and the cheat is cheap
    he have alot of zp guns 14pages and the cheat is cheap

Why don't you report him , While hes using the cheat.
  • Forumerzzz wrote: »
    Why don't you report him , While hes using the cheat.

Cause he is value his friendship with a cheater. That is my opinion. But yet again yes he should report him.
    Cause he is value his friendship with a cheater. That is my opinion. But yet again yes he should report him.

I would report my 'friend' without saying it to him :o.

no because hes my friend in real life and iquit cf and gave my account not this one to some random idiot in cf and cant report him because idont have acces to this game now because ilive in germany and cant create new accounts and ileaved because they cant patch since the hacks the coders are always faster and my opnion is that this game needs a new and better engine not new graphics but a new engine that is more secure
    no because hes my friend in real life and iquit cf and gave my account not this one to some random idiot in cf and cant report him because idont have acces to this game now because ilive in germany and cant create new accounts and ileaved because they cant patch since the hacks the coders are always faster and my opnion is that this game needs a new and better engine not new graphics but a new engine that is more secure

Wait a sec?
    You did quit the game, give account to some random guy and now you're desperate to play this game. Plus not to mention that you don't want to report a cheater. Which it means: Damn son you did break alot of the rules.
    You don't want to report a cheater cause he is your real life friend.
    Ok i understand that he is your real life friend. But if your real life friend would kill whole your family would you care or not care?
    Also not reporting your real life friend is actuly supporting cheaters. Which by my opinion is worse then be a cheater. I don't want to be a bad guy. But if you hate so much cheaters, why you letting him ruining this game? Be honest in this.
  • Didn't I close a thread like this a few hours ago?

The answer is no and the reason is something you should have picked up after 6000 posts.
  • [MOD]dot wrote: »
    Didn't I close a thread like this a few hours ago?

The answer is no and the reason is something you should have picked up after 6000 posts.

I'm only saying the opinion Dot.
    I know that z8games care about cheaters but atleast a small token for reporting those vermins could give us encouragement or moral against them.
  • I don't have time for an essay right now but the problem is reviewer bias.

If you're aware that you're giving someone a reward by saying "yes, this guy cheats", you're either too happy to do so if you're a nice guy or know the reporter, or reluctant because you work for a company which could just as well get paid for the content of the reward.

theres more to this but as i said im busy, be back later.
  • [MOD]dot wrote: »
    I don't have time for an essay right now but the problem is reviewer bias.

If you're aware that you're giving someone a reward by saying "yes, this guy cheats", you're either too happy to do so if you're a nice guy or know the reporter, or reluctant because you work for a company which could just as well get paid for the content of the reward.

theres more to this but as i said im busy, be back later.

Do you really think the reviewers are that bad to declare a cheater as not cheating to save money?

or

Saying this guy does cheat when he doesn't to give a player (he doesn't know) a reward?
    Wait a sec?
    You did quit the game, give account to some random guy and now you're desperate to play this game. Plus not to mention that you don't want to report a cheater. Which it means: Damn son you did break alot of the rules.
    You don't want to report a cheater cause he is your real life friend.
    Ok i understand that he is your real life friend. But if your real life friend would kill whole your family would you care or not care?
    Also not reporting your real life friend is actuly supporting cheaters. Which by my opinion is worse then be a cheater. I don't want to be a bad guy. But if you hate so much cheaters, why you letting him ruining this game? Be honest in this.

ok then explain me why didnt you reported nonnen in the past cause he hacked too that little german kid who got his honor back
  • This thread... MODs should close it.

Bring back the past.
    ok then explain me why didnt you reported nonnen in the past cause he hacked too that little german kid who got his honor back

I know Nonnen after his account lost his h.r. back then.
    Difference between your friend and my (i could call him brother) friend is that your friend is hacking over 4 years. Also lets not bring past to this, lets talk about future.
  • There will always be hackers. CF is not the only game where it is full of hackers. People that make a statement about something that is true are not heard.

CF EU has around the same amount of hackers in the game as we got in CF Na. Only there in CF EU they got less servers = less channels = less rooms = More hackers in 1 room.

Besides this I suppose that Z8Games gets loads of tickets daily only considering QQ's over hacks and wall etc. etc... They can bust more people if you guys directly take a video.. In replay recoil / 360's are not always clear.
    Rez / bhop macro users in GM aren't banned neither..

Is this a good idea yes or no?
    I think no.
    Why?
    1) If u are so sure that he is hacking u just do your duty by reporting a hacker. Why would u want some award for this?
    2) It will be abused once people know.. The difference between Hack - Skilled - Semi-skilled - High-skilled will be totally gone as well.

U can NEVER get hackers away from any game..
    Botters in runescape/LoL. Wallers/aimbots/etc. in CF/Bo2/BF3 etc.

And about that Nonnen. got his honorable ribbon back. It is the choice of Higher Hands. We should not get involved with this as it isn't our problem.

I hope u guys at least can see some reality in this suggestion.
    No hate BlindNate <3
  • hpzLuvsU wrote: »
    There will always be hackers. CF is not the only game where it is full of hackers. People that make a statement about something that is true are not heard.

CF EU has around the same amount of hackers in the game as we got in CF Na. Only there in CF EU they got less servers = less channels = less rooms = More hackers in 1 room.

Besides this I suppose that Z8Games gets loads of tickets daily only considering QQ's over hacks and wall etc. etc... They can bust more people if you guys directly take a video.. In replay recoil / 360's are not always clear.
    Rez / bhop macro users in GM aren't banned neither..

Is this a good idea yes or no?
    I think no.
    Why?
    1) If u are so sure that he is hacking u just do your duty by reporting a hacker. Why would u want some award for this?
    2) It will be abused once people know.. The difference between Hack - Skilled - Semi-skilled - High-skilled will be totally gone as well.

U can NEVER get hackers away from any game..
    Botters in runescape/LoL. Wallers/aimbots/etc. in CF/Bo2/BF3 etc.

And about that Nonnen. got his honorable ribbon back. It is the choice of Higher Hands. We should not get involved with this as it isn't our problem.

I hope u guys at least can see some reality in this suggestion.
    No hate BlindNate <3
    Yes i know. Yet still i want to know what is Saidins opinion on this. :/
    Yes i know. Yet still i want to know what is Saidins opinion on this. :/

You should of made the thread on a weekday.

Saidin won't see it :P. MODs will most likely close it before he sees it.
  • Creative_E wrote: »
    You should of made the thread on a weekday.

Saidin won't see it :P. MODs will most likely close it before he sees it.

Yea.
    true_story_by_aurigale-d4udwh4.png
  • You do realize that the greatest reward for reporting cheaters and getting them banned is having a clean game, right? It's hard to see you guys expect a lot more than what we are providing. Besides, I'm sure that we're all aware that it is very well going to be much more work for our support team if thousands of players instantly start reporting for the rewards. There's too much to handle, the false reports and much more.

Even 1 ZP is very unlikely, so don't even go into any other sort of rewards. Rewards won't be distributed for each cheater reported or banned. Period.