Last minute kicking.

I'm sure many forumers see these "kick voting" threads on a daily basis, so why not add another one into the bunch?

To get straight to the point. I'm sure everyone has been in games, and have seen, or have been kicked during the last round or last seconds of the game. I have come up with a possible solution to this particular area of kick voting.

Zombie mode- Easy: Kick voting disabled after wave 15 (or on boss wave)
Normal: Kick voting disabled after wave 25 (or on boss wave)

Mutation modes(MM, HM, HMX)- Kick voting disabled on the last round

Free for all- # kills: Kick voting disabled (against score leader) when they reach 5 kills
before the game point value.
Time: Kick voting disabled for all during the last minute.

Escape mode- Escapes: Kick voting disabled on the last 2 escapes of a winning team
Time remaining: Kick voting disabled on the last minute of the game.

Team death match- Kick voting disabled on 35/40 , 50/60 , 70/80 , 80/100 , 125/150
Kick voting disabled in the last minute of all games.

Search and destroy/ghost mode: Kick voting disabled on the winning team during the last
Elimination round they need to win.

Please post your opinions on this and any tips that would make this better, and maybe constructive criticism.

Comments

• TBH I don't think this would help by a lot but it would be helpful at least and probably the proper thing to do with a moronic community like ours.

If kicking was disable on the last round etc etc etc they will just kick at the last minute before that deadline is reached, so what would the point be? Well it may stop some kicking that is for sure. also if your booted sooner rather than later it saves you time.

Also it may persuade players to vote properly since you're helping the team and without you they may lose. And if they do kick you in close games a round earlier because they have too and the score is say 12/12 they might lose which wouldn't be a bad thing for wrongfully kicking you.

I also think it would be the right thing for Z8 to do to discourage wrongful kicking.
  • Incentive wrote: »
    I'm sure many forumers see these "kick voting" threads on a daily basis, so why not add another one into the bunch?

To get straight to the point. I'm sure everyone has been in games, and have seen, or have been kicked during the last round or last seconds of the game. I have come up with a possible solution to this particular area of kick voting.

Zombie mode- Easy: Kick voting disabled after wave 15 (or on boss wave)
    Normal: Kick voting disabled after wave 25 (or on boss wave)

Mutation modes(MM, HM, HMX)- Kick voting disabled on the last round

Free for all- # kills: Kick voting disabled (against score leader) when they reach 5 kills
    before the game point value.
    Time: Kick voting disabled for all during the last minute.

Escape mode- Escapes: Kick voting disabled on the last 2 escapes of a winning team
    Time remaining: Kick voting disabled on the last minute of the game.

Team death match- Kick voting disabled on 35/40 , 50/60 , 70/80 , 80/100 , 125/150
    Kick voting disabled in the last minute of all games.

Search and destroy/ghost mode: Kick voting disabled on the winning team during the last
    Elimination round they need to win.

Please post your opinions on this and any tips that would make this better, and maybe constructive criticism.

The root of this is, anyone can kick for any reason.
    If only host can kick, you need just avoid the bad ass host's room.
    Host can kick player anyway.
  • Yup happens to me a lot lately. They won't do anything about it and anyway people will kick you no matter what gets implemented...
  • I actually like to kick hackers at the last second because they would be p*ssed off for their whole time hacking. :D at the last second, people would more often agree on kicking hackers also.
    But I never kicked a legit players except sometimes I accident press F11 (oops) when the legit player geting kick.
  • JustPro991 wrote: »
    I actually like to kick hackers at the last second because they would be p*ssed off for their whole time hacking. :D at the last second, people would more often agree on kicking hackers also.
    But I never kicked a legit players except sometimes I accident press F11 (oops) when the legit player geting kick.

I always F12 hackers that are kicked only at the last minute to **** the other team off.

Lets be honest they kept them all game, ruining your game, ignoring your pleas to kick them simply because they want to win or have an easier game.

Then they finally decide to kick the hacker at the last minute after using their services because they really do not like hackers having their score saved.

Well I've already been hacked on withe the kickers permission so why would I F11 to please the kicker?

In fact I will even spam F12 which causes some people to think "what? 0.0"