New Game Mode T.O.M

Comments

• I've updated the informations and the rules a bit.
  • SickJacken wrote: »
    I've updated the informations and the rules a bit.

Nice, just wondering but when you lose all of your 15 lives, would it be better to go into spectate so people who had a good game will still keep their EXP and GP. Also I am not sure if anyone else agrees with me here but this seems a bit like the game mode Domination from the Call of Duty series.
  • Truecore wrote: »
    Nice, just wondering but when you lose all of your 15 lives, would it be better to go into spectate so people who had a good game will still keep their EXP and GP. Also I am not sure if anyone else agrees with me here but this seems a bit like the game mode Domination from the Call of Duty series.

If one of the players will lose all his 15 lives, so it's not over for the team. They just lost a player. he could decide to join a spectator mode or to leave. The team could still win this game.
  • +1

Here Sir, take my like!

This is a cool idea. That's what I want to see in CrossFire :) Why sholdn't they take it? There are clear ideas and rules. I hope they'll take it :)

Btw, I also like the idea with a special sniper released for the map. But not as a balck market weapon. You should get it in the "10 %" supply boxes (with luck)

+1 +1 +1
  • +1

Btw, I also like the idea with a special sniper released for the map. But not as a balck market weapon. You should get it in the "10 %" supply boxes (with luck) +1 +1 +1

That's what I mean. Like gatling gun at the beginning. It was not on the black market list, but you could get it with a bit luck from the supply boxed. And so it should be with the sniper... (maybe also the FAL-Camo?)
    Give a feedback about what you're thinking!

Lame. Very Lame.

Could you read it first? And THEN give a feedback about what you are thinking about that.

So, what is lame on this idea? Please explain it.
  • I hope this really comes to this version! (:
  • Something FRESH!!!

Very good idea!! I personally love it, though yes, 700 Hp would be too much and besides... I think the hackers will ruin it... Though i feel since there will be multiple teams (3-4) in 1 game, would the normal servers apply? or will z8games need 2 dedicated servers (NA & UK) for this mode?? I really love the idea, but i really don't think z8games will go for it. the ambition isn't there on their part... :-/
  • I made some edits how it "could" look like.

This is how it could look like if you want to create a room with this mode.

rm9a.jpg

Here you can see a game room. How it could look like. I know the picture isn't perfect for the map, but I don't have the map lol... I didn't want to leave this place without a picture.
    o0rn.jpg

What do you think? :)
  • F.a.q

Here are some questions you might have. I'll answer them.

Q: Why 700 hp? Aren't 100 hp enough?
    A: It should be more than 100 hp because of following reasons:
    ► You could be killed very fast. And on a big map you will never reach a far destination
    ► I doubt that you will survive 20 minutes with 100 hp and 15 lives (1500 hp)
    ► You will avoid flaming for back reaping, camping, luck shots etc... [Even if this is a part of this game!!!]

Q: Why you brought the idea with the revive tokens? That will make the game to a "pay to win" game.
    A: This won't be a "pay to win" game because of the revive tokens. You will be able to use max. 2 revive tokens per game. And I think that will make it also interesting for the publisher, because players will buy it in the item shops.

Q:Why it must be a very big map?
    A: It must be a big map, because you are playing with minimum 3 teams with 4 players per team. The developer have to place enough buildings into the map, that every team have the same chances to win. It won't work on a small map.

Q: Okay, it's a big map. But it will be full of campers and hard scopers
    A: You can locate the enemies if they are in your territory. (You must mark your teritory first to see the enemies (pulling up the flags)) You can see on the mini map and/or on your radar if there is an enemie in your teritory and in what house he is. But you won't see his exact position. It will prevent annoying camping in your own territory. And hard scoping (in my opinion) is not a shame, since not everyone has perfect reflexes. So it's also a part of the game!

Q: With these 700 hp you can shoot some one, and think that you or he lagged, because he isn't dead.
    A: You will see every player and every single damage you made to the enemies on the top of the screen. Also, if you press on the TAB button, you won't see your kills and deaths. You will see the damage you made others. So there can be an Ace and a MVP.

Q: What's about the ammo? With 700 hp you will lose a lot of bullets. Every player have to take then (700 x 15) 10.500 damage.
    A: There will be placed special spots (like in Zombie mode) where you can reload your weapon. And after ever 10th % or 15th % there will arrive supply boxes in your territory [supply boxes like the ones from Mutant mode]. With a bit luck you could get the special sniper from these boxes [Just from these boxes! Not from black market].

Q: What happens if a player get out of the game [for any reason]
    A: The new player that joins then will take over the lives that the player that was on his spot first left him. After 10 minutes there should be a block that no new players can join the game [same as on Zombie mode joining after wave 25]

If You have more qestions, just ask (in a privat message or in this thread) :)
    Any ideas, problems, suggestions ► leave a feed back here
  • I hope GM's will see this great idea, they can modify it a bit but not too much ^^
    Nice one Jacken! +1
  • I Really love the idea, and how you worked so hard on it, and how you acctually made some screenshots and edit it to review it to the readers, I really respect how you think :), +1 amazing idea, you know from these pictures you edit and your ideas of gaming.. You might end up making a very cool game :D, or be part of CF ;), just an amazing idea and I hope GM-Saidin posts on this thread about what he thinks, Good work, I'm pretty sure he's impressed from you :), I'm from clan Predators btw :D mand000000, GM][Player.? , was in nuclear and control, I think I know u well.. And I hope I can talk to you so,e day bro :D
  • Awww... Thanks for such nice words :) I woul also make a 3d model of this map, but i don't know how to make it for cf graphics. Maybe I could do it in future :) Btw, yes I remember you we played a lot ghost mode :)))

See Ya ingame ;)
  • Yea this would be a great game mode.
    If this would happend it would be fun to play.
    Just i hope that hackers won't ruin the party.
    But yea +1 to this. I hope that Saidin would see this. :)
  • Great Idea

This would be an awesome idea but we still have the lag and hackers problem.

Btw does anyone else think that the m4a1 got nerfed and ak47 got even more OP?

Clan =_Phoenix_=
    I made some edits how it "could" look like.

This is how it could look like if you want to create a room with this mode.

[IMG][/IMG]

Here you can see a game room. How it could look like. I know the picture isn't perfect for the map, but I don't have the map lol... I didn't want to leave this place without a picture.
    [IMG][/IMG]

What do you think? :)
    SickJacken wrote: »
    INFO-
    (in a privat message or in this thread) :)
    Any ideas, problems, suggestions ► leave a feed back here

Make sure you add those to the first thread! This sounds like a great mode. I hope a GM towards this to a developer! Good Luck!
  • abel95 wrote: »
    Make sure you add those to the first thread! This sounds like a great mode. I hope a GM towards this to a developer! Good Luck!

Great idea, thanks :)
  • Seems over-complicated for this game (I mean, the majority of the community doesn't even know about pinpointing in GM).

I have a question : Is it like ZM, ie you can't stay for more than a minute to get the win if you died more than 15 times and you can't join after the game started for a while?

It's a pretty nice idea though, Chicken and I would definitely gang with others to achieve a humiliating domination in less than 5 min.
  • Seems over-complicated for this game (I mean, the majority of the community doesn't even know about pinpointing in GM).

It took much time to understand how pin pointing works. I think it will just also take some time untill everyone understand how to play this mode. It's not an EGO mode, so if you just play offensive, you're almost lost...

Is it like ZM, if* you can't stay for more than a minute to get the win if you died more than 15 times and you can't join after the game started for a while?

It's a bit like zombie mode (just the rules). If you died 15 times, so you can't join this room anymore. You have to wait till the game ends or you join another room. But others can join the room. It is working only until a points [for example 10 minutes] After the 10th minute nobody can join this game anymore. They'll get a message like [Cannot join a game you've failed or "Cannot join a game after the 10th minute] If you'll lose before the game ends, you'll get EXP and GP for sure. But not as much as you could get if you would finish this game. Teams can make then 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th places. You can track it on the profile ingame [I hope so...]

It's a pretty nice idea though, Chicken and I would definitely gang with others to achieve a humiliating domination in less than 5 min.

Actually I don't really like chicken, because he likes to kick me from games because I destroyed a 6* combo on EMD-Lab ... QQ chicken. But I think it will be a lot of fun!
  • the suggestions forums used to be poring
    but now here is something good
    good work
    let's wait until we see GMs&DEVs reply to this thread
  • Amazing idea, would love to see this in crossfire.

Would +1 even if I didn't like the sound of it because of how well explained and detailed it is.

Good Job!
  • calculation

I made some calculations about how the point-system could work...
    So, here are the calculations :)

1yyb.jpg

Explantation

I were looking for a number of houses that I divide through the teams (3,4,5 and 6). The lowest number is 60.

So there must be +60 houses (in this case 61) houses on the (as I said) big map, that everyone has the same chances to win.

To win (procentual win) you have to get these scores in following teams at the end of the time.

- If you're one team of 3 teams (1/3) ► = 33,67% of the map (101 Points)
    - If you're one team of 4 teams (1/4) ► = 25,33% of the map (76 Points)
    - If you're one team of 5 teams (1/5) ► = 20,33% of the map (61 Points)
    - If you're one team of 6 teams (1/6) ► = 17% of the map (51 Points)

Maybe there should be really a 2-Team option?! I didn't calculate it on the Excel file, but I will write it here down:

- If you're one team of 2 teams (1/2) ► = 51% of the map (151 Points)

--- I also wanted to make a 3D model of this map, but I don't have any experiance in making 3D models of a map. I also have no program, so if anyone have experiance in this and could help me a bit, that would be nice ---

You can also win if you eleminate all teams, or all their spawn spots... But there is nothing to calculate :)

So if you have some questions, just ask! If you found there any mistake, then please tell it :)

Thanks!!!