Limit the Ability of Noobs to Ruin CF

124»

Comments

• Chimpzz wrote: »
    Also people will kick a lot less in the now "stupid modes" MM/HM/HMX/FFA

I am quite surprised I suggested the same thing as yours. More than two years ago.
    http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?p=2170454#post2170454

Anyways--->

'A lot' sounds a bit extreme. I don't think that 'term' will actually happen. People kick top (or any) players because they are annoyed of having pro (or any) players bashing their gameplay. (Get an ULTRA KILL---> f11 f11 f11 hakk! Racker!) People kicking top players relating to rewards, I would say, is not a common activity. So if this suggestion is actually implemented, the situation might be only bit better.

I wonder if any GM responded to this thread. Just bring this on next patch. It will do more good than harm.

Finally, my reward is playing properly and having fun without getting kicked every 30 seconds on my beloved, favorite "stupid modes". ;)
  • Finally, my reward is playing properly and having fun without getting kicked every 30 seconds on my beloved, favorite "stupid modes". ;)

Don't get me wrong I used to enjoy FFA/MM games, they were a place where you could relax, chill and get away from the threat of being kicked anytime.

But now you can kick in what are FFA modes (no teams) they are just stupid modes.

FFA: He kill me, I can kick him = F11

MM: He mutated/killed me/camped too good etc, I can kick him = F11

These modes are now stupid modes and a complete waste of time, unless you dominate the room with 7 friends.
  • When a player get kicked, if the score should also be removed.

In other words, to get more experience by kick ace would not give them more experience. The team can also lose the game.

If hacker has been reported and confirmed, the game experience should be voided, especially for the players in the hacker team. To make it simple, apply -200 experience if the player never try to kick hak if he had right to vote and not use it.
  • It's bulls*t something like we have already suggested to improve the KV system should be done & immediately. This thread pretty much sums up everything. Nobs will abuse while it lasts, question is how long will it last?... (Only CF staff can answer this but they don't seem bothered, until it hits hard on their financial perspective/s they won't do sh*t).
  • Tuga1991 wrote: »
    It's bulls*t something like we have already suggested to improve the KV system should be done & immediately. This thread pretty much sums up everything. Nobs will abuse while it lasts, question is how long will it last?... (Only CF staff can answer this but they don't seem bothered, until it hits hard on their financial perspective/s they won't do sh*t).

Well I have not spent anything on CF since 2011-09-01 and won't do so again until something is done to relieve the problem.

That^ and how the company trolls people with temp weapons for tags, low gp for ribbons and gives out 500gp codes on stream etc.