Weapon Restrictions

2»

Comments

• ' wrote:
    SKoRM;3667498']Look, I hate MG sprayers just as much as the next guy, but you have to accept that fact that SG will never restrict a gun(s) from a mode unless its a weapons specific mode.

Not my decision, just telling how it is, unfortunately.

Good idea, GM Rifle mode.

Your brilliant.
  • Chimpzz wrote: »
    Good idea, GM Rifle mode.

Your brilliant.

That would be the general idea, but then they would have to apply this "Rifle Mode" option to every mode in the game and not just GM.

Just like pistol/sniper/shotgun only modes.
  • These baddies of gm complaining about spraying when they suck lmao. (except chimp, dunno about frecks.)
  • These baddies of gm complaining about spraying when they suck lmao. (except chimp, dunno about frecks.)

I bet your name is referring to your GM skills too...

:p
  • ' wrote:
    SKoRM;3667847']I bet your name is referring to your GM skills too...

:p

And you get wrecked by a non bhopper, and has to use shovel to win. Also calls himself a "GM player". Describes a lot no?
  • well alot of the low rank players dont have the gp to afford any gun except the 1 they have, which may be an ak/k1a/sg/mg etc. Its unfair they dont get to play even though they are annoying.

Stop try harding cuz then u will just be angry the whole time ur playing anyway. Why play a game to be angry? Just hoping to get a good score wont make u really happy i bet.

Its also unfair the low rank trying to gain gp cant afford to buy breath down or any zp melee because maybe they want a dif type of weapon (sniper etc)and pistol. To get a free melee they have to zm and thatgets them the mg too which ofc they are gonna want to use considering they always have to use the same gun.

Its also unfair that the non veteran players cant touch a pinpointer in a quiet rm at ALL. 95% of the time.
    Its evens out the playing field a bit.

If you want to do better, just get better..
    mind over matter.
  • IceyRein wrote: »
    well alot of the low rank players dont have the gp to afford any gun except the 1 they have, which may be an ak/k1a/sg/mg etc. Its unfair they dont get to play even though they are annoying.

Stop try harding cuz then u will just be angry the whole time ur playing anyway. Why play a game to be angry? Just hoping to get a good score wont make u really happy i bet.

Its also unfair the low rank trying to gain gp cant afford to buy breath down or any zp melee because maybe they want a dif type of weapon (sniper etc)and pistol. To get a free melee they have to zm and thatgets them the mg too which ofc they are gonna want to use considering they always have to use the same gun.

Its also unfair that the non veteran players cant touch a pinpointer in a quiet rm at ALL. 95% of the time.

mind over matter.
    That's a big load of crock!

1. Everyone has their M16 they can use.
    2. Generally people don't pick an MG as their first weapon.
    3. Just because you own a loud gun doesn't mean you have to be an inconsiderate dou
    che, and spray they hell out of it. Especially after several of your team mates have requested you to stop doing so.

Even an AK or a K1A can be used in GM to pin point with. No one will complain about it, if you limit your fire to small to medium bursts. But it seems that players that bring the loudest guns to a ghost mode match, intend to hold down that fire button and spraying every nook and cranny until they finally run out of ammo or are killed. Especially those that bring Machine Guns.
  • IceyRein wrote: »
    well alot of the low rank players dont have the gp to afford any gun except the 1 they have, which may be an ak/k1a/sg/mg etc. Its unfair they dont get to play even though they are annoying.

mind over matter.

I know you play alright but I'd like to see you playing with 2 MG3 LM spraying, with one at A site and one at B, mixed in with an AK or too and ARX.

Then tell me how good you are.
  • Never mind on chimps and frecks on their skill level, this happens on almost all gm games. All these one sided GR players complaining and can't play as bl lmao.
  • Never mind on chimps and frecks on their skill level, this happens on almost all gm games. All these one sided GR players complaining and can't play as bl lmao.

Lol...

Not sure why your here anyway, do you think anyone is going to give you any kind of attention with your worthless bragging and your 13 posts?

Juat another troll I guess.
  • ' wrote:
    SKoRM;3668442']Lol...

Not sure why your here anyway, do you think anyone is going to give you any kind of attention with your worthless bragging and your 13 posts?

Juat another troll I guess.

Since when did post count matter? lmao, your just the same people that care about useless rank. You post useless info that everyone knows and just repeat what others just say. You still suck in gm and don't consider yourself one.
  • Since when did post count matter? lmao, your just the same people that care about useless rank. You post useless info that everyone knows and just repeat what others just say. You still suck in gm and don't consider yourself one.

I'm the one posting useless stuff? Should I even take you seriously?

Never mind, I already don't take you seriously, you're more of a joke than anything. :p
  • ' wrote:
    SKoRM;3668461']I'm the one posting useless stuff? Should I even take you seriously?

Never mind, I already don't take you seriously, you're more of a joke than anything. :p

Doesn't erase the fact you consider yourself a gm player and you aren't. Get ript by non bhoppers and can't aim. lmao
  • http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=254846&highlight=ghost+mode&page=4
    No one knows you, you get ript by a non bhopper, still calls himself a gmer and can't aim.
  • http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=254846&highlight=ghost+mode&page=4
    No one knows you, you get ript by a non bhopper, still calls himself a gmer and can't aim.

Wow kiddo, I guess you win this argument, right?
  • ' wrote:
    SKoRM;3668473']Wow kiddo, I guess you win this argument, right?

argumentatively, yes. Plus, I ain't a kid. I guarantee that I am older than you are from what I saw from other posts.
  • argumentatively, yes. Plus, I ain't a kid. I guarantee that I am older than you are from what I saw from other posts.

Good Answer! :D:D

Because arguing on the internet is like the special Olympics... whoever wins, is Ret4rded.

GG, Bia.:p
  • ' wrote:
    SKoRM;3668480']Good Answer! :D:D

Because arguing on the internet is like the special Olympics... whoever wins, is Ret4rded.

GG, Bia.:p

And getting mad over spraying in gm isn't ret4rded? lmao, At least I have more logic than you in game and in life. It's cool, don't need to cry and dodge to make you feel betterQQ. Since when did Special Olympics only have ret4rded people and people that wins are ret4rded? Terrible use of analogy there.
  • And getting mad over spraying in gm isn't ret4rded? lmao, At least I have more logic than you in game and in life. It's cool, don't need to cry and dodge to make you feel betterQQ

LoL, k.

"Winner"
  • ' wrote:
    SKoRM;3668487']LoL, k.

"Winner"

And you want to become a mod when you disrespect disabled people and don't know any useful info and can't even provide proper backing to argue. GG
  • And you want to become a mod when you disrespect disabled people and don't know any useful info and can't even provide proper backing to argue. GG
    You're entire argument is invalid, since it's not topic related.

If you want to tell people how bad you think their GM playing skills are, do it somewhere other than the forum. Take it to PM, or better yet, take it into the game and make it a challenge.
  • Frecklez wrote: »
    You're entire argumenargument is invalid, since it's not topic related.

If you want to tell people how bad you think their GM playing skills are, do it somewhere other than the forum. Take it to PM, or better yet, take it into the game and make it a challenge.

Dont bother getting involved with this guy freckles, he doesn't seem to make much sense at all as you can see.

But that do you expect? I buried him in insults, he doesn't know whats relevant to the topic and what isn't haha. Kinda feel sorry for him. :(
  • These baddies of gm complaining about spraying when they suck lmao.

"Complaining"?

I just want to limit the spraying in GM. Since no one agrees with restricting any weapon of the host's choice, then I guess most people in this discussion agree with the host can only restrict MGs.

+ like someone already said. I want to see how good you are at GM GR side with 2 MGs at both sites + AKs and ARXs around mid and around the map....
  • aSword wrote: »
    "Complaining"?

I just want to limit the spraying in GM. Since no one agrees with restricting any weapon of the host's choice, then I guess most people in this discussion agree with the host can only restrict MGs.

+ like someone already said. I want to see how good you are at GM GR side with 2 MGs at both sites + AKs and ARXs around mid and around the map....
    People that talk trash like he does, don't even need half that much to suck badly at GM. Most likely he is one of those players that sprays up GM with a MG3 LM or a Minimi Gold that he got for free playing ZM all day, causing his team to either kick him or lose the match.
  • Urkel2005 wrote: »
    Well, the first ZM maps were only finishable by learning the spawn of EVERY zombie, running really fast and having sh!tloads of hypos and/or tokens.
    The newer maps are easier without any doubt, but I see this as a positive point since now even players with less money can achieve something there and might eventually buy ZP items for the mode.
    And trust me, I'm not necessarily a non-ZP player.

On the original idea: Every player should be able to bring the weapon of his choice into a room. Now all the so-called "skilled" players who deliberately chose to play weapons that are not easy to play with come and say "those nooby weapons mustn't be allowed, they ruin our gameplay".
    The truth is: these weapons are not nooby, they're just plain powerful (sometimes a bit too much, but that is just fair in the light of many ZP weapons) and the community should be glad that some of these weapons are easily available. And just because some players who WANTED to play with hard-to-control weapons might now be enraged and regret their decision for the sake of so-called "skill" (which just is self-imposed restriction which no one forced upon them but themselves), these weapons shouln't be discriminated against.

Now I know how it feels to get killed by a noob who just got an M12S from the shop or from crates, and sometimes I would very much like to kick them instantly. This however, would not be fair.

The problem is that many people in the player community simply can't handle getting killed, everybody just rages and instead of blaming themselves for not being fast or accurate enough, they blame the player who was just more accurate/fast/lucky. And if you achieve this accuracy/speed/luck by using a certain weapon and not by honing your "skills", I'm fine with that.
    The reason above also is why I don't play FFA games anymore. Everytime you get a good streak in a pub, you get kicked really fast because someone tries to vent off his/her steam that way.

I can however understand the point for modes like GM, where MGs are not necessarily the best choice. Still, I'm against this idea for the reason above: no weapon should be discriminated against in a free mode.
    If you have noobs destroying your gameplay, talk to them. If they don't listen, kick them.

Of course I don't want to speak against the "... only" option as this just restricts the game to a weapon class in which there still is enough variety.

best regards,
    Urkel

i totally agree with you dude.great work with your post.keep it up
  • tbh pp in GM is rarely seen... I only play BL and it is fine. Besides, more sprayers=easier kills :D
  • People,

Why do not propouse a new mode, STEALTH MODE, same as GM but silenced weapons restricted?.... Just a thought.....

Actual Free obtainable (non-ZP) silenced weapons:

Type89
    MP5-Adv (Temporary via GP crates)
    M4A1-Custom (Permanent via coupons)
    M4A1-CC (Permanent via ribbons)

Also could be good to have the M4A1-Silenced as a permanent GP weapon (rank restricted) and the M16A2-Custom Camo (Permanent via GP crate).

Regards,