Nerf the Boxing gloves.

2»

Comments

• They're just a reskin of the brass knucks. None of the melees in CF are realistic, really. Except for maybe the Kukri which is actually a really devastating weapon in real life. Don't get me started on the Katana.... if I slashed you in real life with a katana, you'd be deader than dog poo.

I was hit in the head 3 or 4 times with A REAL ACTUAL SHOVEL a few months ago. It was a full length squarehead shovel too, not one of those sissy camping shovels. I got 10 stitches and 4 staples in my head, but I'm still alive.
  • ]dvda[ don't forget the kris cus in real life it can severe blood vessels and it goes deeper and deeper and widens the wound and if it's hit to the bone or ribcage it will still slide trough like a combination of saw and drill. Unlike knife it will stick or get stuck to the bone or ribcage and sometimes its hard to remove unless you pull harder and thus you are gonna bleed to death in a matter of seconds. Also, during kris making or forging, they add some special type of metal or anything during forging that the person got stabbed by kris won't get survive more likely they contain poison and there's 50-50 chance that you will survive or not
  • Urkel2005 wrote: »
    That rocket launcher you are referring too is not a general weapon that can be used in all modes. It can only be obtained in a special mode and will never be a part of your storage. And believe me, the mode in which you can get the rocket launcher is made so that this RPG-7 is more than needed. Besides, you shouldn't use the RPG there for killing people, but for capturing certain installations (which is what the whole mode is about).

Why do all people always expect realism anyway? I like the fact that we have some game modes that are unrealistic, but also very much fun.

best regards,
    Urkel

I just want to be the Blaster class so the other team NPC would Scream RPG! GET DOWN!
    It suppose to be like Dota 2 or League of legend .
  • Replace the the boxing gloves with kittens!
  • Does everyone seen or heard this type of melee called "Kris Atlas Tail"?
  • why should the get nerfed?

ever saw their range?
    the normal knife is longer xD