Netflix Users

What's good on netflix t.v show wise. I don't really care about it i'm open to anything. I pretty much watched a massive amount of tv shows from breaking bad to how the universe works to some chef Ramsay shows ect ect. I need a new show to watch and I need suggestions. I get tired through out my day and usually end the night with a couple of shows. Thanks in advance.

Comments

  • [Seashore][Seashore] Veteran Elite
    Sorry, didn't read too well.

    If you haven't already formed an opinion on The Walking Dead, you may give that a try.


    A few people told me that Weeds is good but I haven't gotten a chance to watch it yet.
  • one_9one_9 Grand Duke
    Well if you have an open mind why not try those Netflix original series a try, like House of Cards or Hemlock Grove. Politics on one end and Fantasy vampire stuff similar to True Blood.
    Another original series coming up is Orange Is the New Black... about a woman in prison.

    Aside from that, I've also looked at their Cartoon Network lineup... Dexter and Courage the Cowardly Dog. Haven't really used Netflix much for TV stuff xD.

    I usually use Hulu for current TV programming... and for anything else can't be sufficed by the two sites I just browse the web for a suitable torrent.
  • ElShockerElShocker Holy Mage
    Sorry, didn't read too well.

    If you haven't already formed an opinion on The Walking Dead, you may give that a try.


    A few people told me that Weeds is good but I haven't gotten a chance to watch it yet.
    Watched both of them already. The mom is uber hot in weeds. I am done with both of them well weeds is over, but they havent updated walking dead on netflix and i dont like commercials.
    one_9 wrote: »
    Well if you have an open mind why not try those Netflix original series a try, like House of Cards or Hemlock Grove. Politics on one end and Fantasy vampire stuff similar to True Blood.
    Another original series coming up is Orange Is the New Black... about a woman in prison.

    Aside from that, I've also looked at their Cartoon Network lineup... Dexter and Courage the Cowardly Dog. Haven't really used Netflix much for TV stuff xD.

    I usually use Hulu for current TV programming... and for anything else can't be sufficed by the two sites I just browse the web for a suitable torrent.
    House of cards isnt too shaby, but i want something that will appeal to me right away and is was just meh. I'm considering Mad Men it seems like a really good show and heard great reviews about it.
  • KenMyselfKenMyself Apprentice
    I was laying around earlier today searching through Netflix, how is House of Cards? What's the story behind it?
  • ]T[yga]T[yga Holy Mage
    Game of thrones aint dat bad cristiano :confused:
  • [Seashore][Seashore] Veteran Elite
    ElShocker wrote: »
    Watched both of them already. The mom is uber hot in weeds. I am done with both of them well weeds is over, but they havent updated walking dead on netflix and i dont like commercials

    Yeah, I ended up buying Season 3 from iTunes (was a rip off, will never buy a season from iTunes again).
  • one_9one_9 Grand Duke
    ElShocker wrote: »
    Watched both of them already. The mom is uber hot in weeds. I am done with both of them well weeds is over, but they havent updated walking dead on netflix and i dont like commercials.

    House of cards isnt too shaby, but i want something that will appeal to me right away and is was just meh. I'm considering Mad Men it seems like a really good show and heard great reviews about it.

    Haha totally forgot I used Netflix to watch the first 3 seasons xD. Also watched all of Breaking Bad, 24, and Prison Break. I'm now looking up new shows to watch cause of this thread lol. I'm planning on Lost, Archer, Burn Notice and maybe Wilfred.
    OCGNick wrote: »
    I was laying around earlier today searching through Netflix, how is House of Cards? What's the story behind it?

    It's a political drama based on the environment of being the House Whip in Congress. It's like a dark comedy sort of thing... Kevin Spacey does an amazing job as an actor... and I got a small crush on Kate Mara. xD

    It was remake of a UK series on similar themes. Oh yea also the UK have some good shows I've heard... but haven't really taken the time to explore that area xD.
  • I like Hulu+ :(
  • Here are my favourite shows.

    The walking dead,
    Arrest and Development
    SuperNatural.

    Try them out, they are all on Netflix
  • ElShockerElShocker Holy Mage
    one_9 wrote: »
    Haha totally forgot I used Netflix to watch the first 3 seasons xD. Also watched all of Breaking Bad, 24, and Prison Break. I'm now looking up new shows to watch cause of this thread lol. I'm planning on Lost, Archer, Burn Notice and maybe Wilfred.



    It's a political drama based on the environment of being the House Whip in Congress. It's like a dark comedy sort of thing... Kevin Spacey does an amazing job as an actor... and I got a small crush on Kate Mara. xD

    It was remake of a UK series on similar themes. Oh yea also the UK have some good shows I've heard... but haven't really taken the time to explore that area xD.

    Omg dude Bryan Cranston in breaking bad is amazing. I couldnt take him srs because I did watch malcom in the middle, but holy crap he is amazing.

    Try sons of anarchy. It's very good. We seem to have somewhat of the same taste in shows.

    Here are my favourite shows.

    The walking dead,
    Arrest and Development
    SuperNatural.

    Try them out, they are all on Netflix

    I watched walking dead and I'm on super natural right now. Hmm arrested development, will take that into consideration.
    ' wrote:
    T[yga;3646253']Game of thrones aint dat bad cristiano :confused:

    That's not on netflix. I got a huge as tv and I use Netflix on my xbox. I also like laying in bed while watching shows because I'm lazy like that.
  • jamesfitjamesfit Beginner
    Is it so fashionable now to resurrect the theme of 8 years ago? Stupid spammers. And it's not too lazy to look for themes of the age of dinosaurs.
  • Not sure if someone has already mentioned THE SINNER. It's such a detective/mystery series. I love the actor that interpret the Detective (Bill Pullman). Season 1 is epic, Season 2 I like it cause there is Carrie Coon (Do you remember Gone Girl and Leftovers?) and season 3 is again epic! Must watch it!
Sign In or Register to comment.