linux users

what are your opinions about it?

Comments

• [dot][dot] Archduke
    slax is cute.
  • [MOD]dot wrote: »
    slax is cute.

do you know if you can install on ARM processors, i recently received a samsung chromebook from work to test out for a while, and installed ubuntu because Chrome OS was limited, liking it so far.
  • [dot][dot] Archduke
    do you know if you can install on ARM processors, i recently received a samsung chromebook from work to test out for a while, and installed ubuntu because Chrome OS was limited, liking it so far.
    oh god no, "slax is cute" is the deepest opinion on linux i can offer, as running it once is the extent of my linux experience.
  • ACE_CKACE_CK Holy Mage
    just another attempt at destroying the beautiful OS windows
  • [MOD]dot wrote: »
    oh god no, "slax is cute" is the deepest opinion on linux i can offer, as running it once is the extent of my linux experience.
    i see
    just another attempt at destroying the beautiful OS windows

lol they both have their pros and cons
  • awrherpawrherp Beginner
    Attempted to install ubuntu once, never again.
  • Im_A_FlipIm_A_Flip Margrave
    what are your opinions about it?

Are you In to Cracking? why lenux? just Curious :)
  • Tokilz wrote: »
    Are you In to Cracking? why lenux? just Curious :)

posted above, i received a chromebook from work but chrome OS is so limited, so i looked up an OS that i could install with ARM processor and linux came up
  • lucagtalucagta Beginner

Epic Games announce full Easy Anti-Cheat support for Linux including Wine & Proton: https://www.gamingonlinux.com/2021/09/epic-games-announce-full-easy-anti-cheat-for-linux-including-wine-a-proton