Suggestion to stop post farming

2»

Comments

• There isnt a ribbon for it so i care less,but if there's then they should do something for it, i dont care about the number of posts even if its a million, i would care about what they post.
  • Are you for real?
    You do it yourself. Everytime I see you, you have +100 posts a day.
    Just 4 days ago you had 1.1k posts now its almost 1.5k. What's going on? ;)

I'm reading this thread since my last post in here and I find this illogical and of speculation.

His post count is still at around 1,100, so it's nonsense when you say he has 1,500 posts.

Also, I saw you having around 1,720 posts and now you're up to more than 1,820. That's more than a hundred posts in merely 24 hours...

I mean, you call us "post farmers", and what you're doing everyday is simply spamming posts. I've read a couple of your posts and some of them are just completely random and casuel replies that pretty much does not relate to the topic at all. While some, are just replicas that repeat another user's words. And whenever you seem to revisit the forums, you seem to spam like ten+ threads in mostly the barracks section. Call it speculation, but that's really what I see in you.

Also, sent you a visitor message.
  • Well...I lurk there everyday. Most of my posts are either wins or Congratulations... Don't see how it is pointless :(
  • iTaeyeon wrote: »
    I'm reading this thread since my last post in here and I find this illogical and of speculation.

His post count is still at around 1,100, so it's nonsense when you say he has 1,500 posts.

Also, I saw you having around 1,720 posts and now you're up to more than 1,820. That's more than a hundred posts in merely 24 hours...

I mean, you call us "post farmers", and what you're doing everyday is simply spamming posts. I've read a couple of your posts and some of them are just completely random and casuel replies that pretty much does not relate to the topic at all. While some, are just replicas that repeat another user's words. And whenever you seem to revisit the forums, you seem to spam like ten+ threads in mostly the barracks section. Call it speculation, but that's really what I see in you.

Also, sent you a visitor message.

Thanks for your opinion, but I just do what I do. Helping others. Even the talented people still get hate.
  • Thanks for your opinion, but I just do what I do. Helping others. Even the talented people still get hate.

It was not an opinion...

And you really don't get it, do you?

Edit: Nice way to ignore my proven points...
  • So much hassle just because of a few numbers..