More ranks after marshall!

13»

Comments

• Creative_E wrote: »
    Thinking outside the box huh?

no man, hes thinking outside the bun :rolleyes:
  • I don't understand why people are against this, other people's ranks don't affect them in any way, do they?
    If he enjoys ranking up, let him do it. I find myself farming too since I want a better looking picture and because I enjoy ranking up. Honestly, I would rather get to a rank that I want by farming instead of counting how many times I lose 3k exp because I get kicked.
    OT: They could make a 6th star in the middle as a rank after the 5 golden stars, or as a rank after Marshall. I will never get to that rank but there are people who will do so.
  • CattLauer wrote: »
    I don't understand why people are against this, other people's ranks don't affect them in any way, do they?
    If he enjoys ranking up, let him do it. I find myself farming too since I want a better looking picture and because I enjoy ranking up. Honestly, I would rather get to a rank that I want by farming instead of counting how many times I lose 3k exp because I get kicked.
    OT: They could make a 6th star in the middle as a rank after the 5 golden stars, or as a rank after Marshall. I will never get to that rank but there are people who will do so.

Don´t give them another reason to waste power.
  • hhhhhhhhh
    farmers need more ranks? :D

bad idea.
  • brodiki1 wrote: »
    hhhhhhhhh
    farmers need more ranks? :D

bad idea.

Seconded.
    If the developers decided to base the rank system on the ranks of real militaries in the corresponding region of CF, it should stay like this.
    If a farmer hits the Marshall rank and doesn't know what to do, he can start farming in Fishing Hero. Or ask himself if he should have started farming just for farming's sake and not because of the rank...

best regards,
    Urkel
  • In any other version that doesn't support farming there are very few people that have reached rank of Marshall which takes ages to reach, AK Beast just made that somewhat easier recently.

Having more ranks, would just mean that z8 supports farming, which they aren't. No legit player will ever reach that rank.
  • Why you wanna have more ranks, if you could reach the 1k ribbon at zm...
    This ribbon cost a lot of time... Go for it ;)
  • Don't need more ranks, I am no where near Marshall, in over 4 years of playing for hours and hours I am no where near and I used to play daily.
  • 999144dab247b7fbe9d9728d9e80f87f.png

Like this? btw Z8 i didn't lie in my mod application -.-
  • In any other version that doesn't support farming there are very few people that have reached rank of Marshall which takes ages to reach, AK Beast just made that somewhat easier recently.

Having more ranks, would just mean that z8 supports farming, which they aren't. No legit player will ever reach that rank.

How does more ranks = support farming? That sort of logic doesn't make any sense.

There won't be any more ranks since they are based on actual ranks in the military.
  • The Farmer....
    Creative_S wrote: »
    We really need some more ranks after marshall, for example a golden star each time you rank to the next class over marshall. The exp for the next class should be insanely high.

9 million exp after marshall:

343pswi.png

11 million exp after 1st class marshall (+2 million/bar):

9r6n35.png

All the way up untill all the stars are golden. Before you say "This game is based of real Military rank's, and this would make the game unrealistic", when have you seen a mutant run around in real life?

Excuse my professional paint skills.

Dude, for real? aint you sick of farming? OMG, get some fun, or get a life....
  • Creative_S wrote: »
    We really need some more ranks after marshall, for example a golden star each time you rank to the next class over marshall. The exp for the next class should be insanely high.

343pswi.png

9r6n35.png

All the way up untill all the stars are golden.

No. This games ranks are based on real-world military ranks and it should stay that way. Smilegate won't allow changes on this anyway.
    Before you say "This game is based of real Military rank's, and this would make the game unrealistic", when have you seen a mutant run around in real life?

I have seen human mutants. Very often, actually.
    Albinism is a form of mutation that makes humans and animals incapable of producing Melanin (which is responsible for our skin color depending on the amount produced in our skin and protects us from the negative effects of sunrays).
    Also, there are races of cats and mice which have no fur at all. Those were bred from individuals that lacked this fur because of a spontaneous mutation.
    Besides, the ability of most Australians, Europeans, North Americans and Russians to digest products containing lactose (e.g. milk) as adults without getting health problems is due to a mutation. Humans from South America, Africa and Asia (except for Russia) generally have far greater problems digesting milk products when they become adults.
    LL_TK wrote: »
    Dude, for real? aint you sick of farming? OMG, get some fun, or get a life....
    Of course he isn't sick of farming. Apparently, he always farmed for farming's sake and now has no goal now that he has reached the end. What amuses me is that he still isn't content and desperately longs for more...

best regards,
    Urkel
  • ^ you're boring, and stop trying to be smart.
  • ' wrote:
    sabba;3732767']^ you're boring, and stop trying to be smart.

You just Necro'd hard dude... Why?
  • ' wrote:
    SKoRM;3732773']You just Necro'd hard dude... Why?

i got redirected here, and I really felt like replying to the guy saying that genetic mutations are the same thing as mutants from crossfire
  • s7yx wrote: »
    Pointless. Marshall is there for a reason. It's hard to get it legit. Very hard. Few will ever get it legit, I'd say. So why should they make more ranks just because people have farmed to the highest rank?

Self-nading will be patched soon anyhow.

They wont patch it lol because if they did 75% less people willbuy vip guns that would be a lost of thousands of dollars
  • hans559 wrote: »
    They wont patch it lol because if they did 75% less people willbuy vip guns that would be a lost of thousands of dollars

^^

Yup, they don't want that so they break their own rules ;)

343pswi.png

9r6n35.png

All the way up untill all the stars are golden. Before you say "This game is based of real Military rank's, and this would make the game unrealistic", when have you seen a mutant run around in real life?

hah__gayyy__gif_by_lucky43539-d4uqsyb.gif
  • Not to burst your bubble, but there are no military ranks higher than Marshall. Marshall is as high as it goes.
  • I think it'd be interesting if Z8 went in and separated the farmers and non-farmers into two different sections so you could see who legitimately has the highest rank in crossfire. Also I realize this is never going to happen I just think it'd be cool instead of making more ranks for farmers to get to.
  • iAnarchy wrote: »
    I think it'd be interesting if Z8 went in and separated the farmers and non-farmers into two different sections so you could see who legitimately has the highest rank in crossfire. Also I realize this is never going to happen I just think it'd be cool instead of making more ranks for farmers to get to.

I'm sure everyone has farmed at least once in his life, and how are they going to differentiate every single player in this game? I have friends with 250k SnD kills that have farmed once? So are they farmers? :confused:
  • I actually +1 this. At this rank, maybe VIP becomes ineffective and EXP Cap is placed, but all lost EXP becomes GP.

343pswi.png

9r6n35.png

No way dude!!! You want CrossFire to keep them farmers farming?Whats wrong with you?