More ranks after marshall!

We really need some more ranks after marshall, for example a golden star each time you rank to the next class over marshall. The exp for the next class should be insanely high.

9 million exp after marshall:

343pswi.png

11 million exp after 1st class marshall (+2 million/bar):

9r6n35.png

All the way up untill all the stars are golden. Before you say "This game is based of real Military rank's, and this would make the game unrealistic", when have you seen a mutant run around in real life?

Excuse my professional paint skills.

Comments

• I like the idea of the golden stars. Looks so much better then silver stars.
  • 9 milllion exp ??
    no one can get up to 5 million exp legit
  • DjTryHard wrote: »
    get a job !

hue

:)

get a life !

hue

OT : Good idea this only will help the farmers rofl.
  • get a life !

hue

OT : Good idea this only will help the farmers rofl.

I have. and even very good.
  • ImRichie wrote: »
    I like the idea of the golden stars. Looks so much better then silver stars.

I know, it sucks that there is no more golden past major. Only two ranks have it in the game (not including classes)
    DjTryHard wrote: »
    get a job !

hue

:)

I work as a Professional Farmer in real life, i have one of the best farms/crops/cows here in UK. Hence why i like to do it in game, retired farmer in real life you see.

l0l joke
  • Because Z8 doesn't condone farmers, and when a non-farmer actually gets to marshall, they're still not going to do anything
  • BriRon wrote: »
    Because Z8 doesn't condone farmers

Yeah you can say that again after you visit a few servers in-game.
    9 milllion exp ??
    no one can get up to 5 million exp legit

A true dedicated player who does not farm and owns multiple AK's can easily surpass 5 million EXP.
  • -1 a very bad idea in my opinion, and nah the silver stars looks betters. Anyway that won't happen.
  • 9 million exp after marshall.

I got not even one million after 2.5 years of CF.
    Stop these discussions now.
    If you want to get attention, get it at least in real life...
  • Better would be after 9 Mill. reached marshal, you start to rank down :D
  • Sir3S wrote: »
    [caolor=808000]-1 a very bad idea in my opinion, and nah the silver stars looks betters. Anyway that won't happen.[/color]

Thank you for your honest responce, i do agree on the part that it wont happen. Most things on this section dont. :p
    ' wrote:
    Lieutenant;3603248']
    9 million exp after marshall.

I got not even one million after 2.5 years of CF.
    Stop these discussions now.
    If you want to get attention, get it at least in real life...

1.) EXP caps have been removed
    2.) You do not own multiple ak's
    3.) You do not play the same hours as most 'gamers' do

Just because you do not have "1 million exp in 2 years of Cross Fire" does not mean this applys to everyone else, your argument is invalid.

You can earn upto 100,000 (100k EXP a day) by playing Zombie Mode.
  • Creative_S wrote: »
    Thank you for your honest responce, i do agree on the part that it wont happen. Most things on this section dont. :p

Just because you do not have "1 million exp in 2.5 years of Cross Fire" does not mean this applys to everyone else, your argument is invalid.

:) Hi
  • Seems like after reaching marshall, you have no more ranks to keep looking forward to, hence you want more ranks so you have a goal, amiright?
  • Pointless. Marshall is there for a reason. It's hard to get it legit. Very hard. Few will ever get it legit, I'd say. So why should they make more ranks just because people have farmed to the highest rank?

Self-nading will be patched soon anyhow.

Just because you do not have "1 million exp in 2 years of Cross Fire" does not mean this applys to everyone else, your argument is invalid.

:rolleyes:

War, you are a nice guy.

But some of your suggestions in the past very that strange that I couldn´t get if they were a joke or not.
    And even if you have 4 Furies, you can´t get 30 million without farming.
  • eLiTe26 wrote: »
    Seems like after reaching marshall, you have no more ranks to keep looking forward to, hence you want more ranks so you have a goal, amiright?

This is 100% true, no motivation to continue farming after seeing a 99% full bar that can never be filled.
    ' wrote:
    Lieutenant;3603274']

But some of your suggestions in the past very that strange that I couldn´t get if they were a joke or not.

Non of my suggestions were jokes, all of them are 100% legit. I'm not a troll or anything else you might think. If you are talking about that "how to stop nade farming thread" you'd really think i would type all of that out just to gain 1-2 posts?

Since support said they cant do nothing about it at this time; why not give us more ranks to rank towards? :p:p
    I work as a Professional Farmer in real life, i have one of the best farms/crops/cows here in UK. Hence why i like to do it in game, retired farmer in real life you see.

This week at Waitrose, the Story of the farmer and his precious home reared Beef, In Lancaster lives a harding breed, a free range farmer, a fan of the indoors, just like his cows, the lives here aren't long, just like the cows. Everyone different, but wether big or small, they're both packed with experience, so we get more of it, and charge the less for them.

Only at Waitrose.

' wrote:
    Lieutenant;3603274']But some of your suggestions in the past very that strange that I couldn´t get if they were a joke or not.
    [/center]

Seeing as you can easily get over 150k experience a day, with just 2/3 AK47 Furies/Beast you could easily get 30 million experience overall. Yeah, it may take a long time:

4 AK47 Furies/Beast = give or take 200k experience a day just playing TDM. (May be twelve hour days, but this is just for example)

365 days in a year (Non leap).

200000 x 365 = 7,3000,000 experience per year.
    7,3000,000 x 4 = 29,200,000
    29,200,000 + 200,000 = 29,400,000 (cause of the leap year - one extra day).

This mean you will need to play just over 4 years to get 30 million EXP legit, with just 4 AK47 Furies/Beast, this doesn't count the extra experience you could be raking in if you have more bonus experience items or spend more time a day.

Do I win? It can happen, but will take a long time. Oh and this doesn't also count those whom haven't farmed before and have like 10 million experience already.

On topic - I would happily like to see this implimented, I'd love to see you have more of an incentive to farm! +1
  • yarrH wrote: »
    This week at Waitrose, the Story of the farmer and his precious home reared Beef, In Lancaster lives a harding breed, a free range farmer, a fan of the indoors, just like his cows, the lives here aren't long, just like the cows. Everyone different, but wether big or small, they're both packed with experience, so we get more of it, and charge the less for them.

Only at Waitrose.

Lol i love your posts <3, and you did the math too! :eek:

Time to get back in-game. :)
  • yarrH wrote: »
    [
    Seeing as you can easily get over 150k experience a day, with just 2/3 AK47 Furies/Beast you could easily get 30 million experience overall. Yeah, it may take a long time:

4 AK47 Furies/Beast = give or take 200k experience a day just playing TDM. (May be twelve hour days, but this is just for example)

365 days in a year (Non leap).

200000 x 365 = 7,3000,000 experience per year.
    7,3000,000 x 4 = 29,200,000
    29,200,000 + 200,000 = 29,400,000 (cause of the leap year - one extra day).

This mean you will need to play just over 4 years to get 30 million EXP legit, with just 4 AK47 Furies/Beast, this doesn't count the extra experience you could be raking in if you have more bonus experience items or spend more time a day.

Do I win? It can happen, but will take a long time. Oh and this doesn't also count those whom haven't farmed before and have like 10 million experience already.

On topic - I would happily like to see this implimented, I'd love to see you have more of an incentive to farm! +1

Forget it, I don´t even want to read it :p
  • ' wrote:
    Lieutenant;3603274']

War, you are a nice guy.

he is just really mad because he is not special any more
    thinking of new ways to get attention
    Lol i love your posts <3, and you did the math too! :eek:

Time to get back in-game. :)

I love it when your post inflate my ego. It's beautiful. Of course I did the math, anything to keep the people with insufficient proof away!
    ' wrote:
    Lieutenant;3603296']
    Forget it, I don´t even want to read it :p

You just got SERVED. I proved you wrong. xD
    'Tasty wrote:
    ;3603319']he is just really mad because he is not special any more

Why are you being so obnoxious? This suggestion is not to make him "special", this thread is about more ranks. The reason why it doesn't make him "special" is because other players will farm to that rank as well, and most of the Marshall's will already be there.

Making such false assumptions makes you seem obnoxious, when did you change?
  • 'Tasty wrote:

With the VP guns, players will rank up faster now, so what is the point?
  • 'Tasty wrote:

Why am i mad? and why do you always jump to conclusions?

Rank does not mean anything it's just an image next to your name!, i could careless about how much "high ranks" they are. Just like how you guys like spending ($$$) to obtian some guns from the Black Market, i have an addiction to ranking even if i like collecting new images.

When you own every black market gun do you not want more? or somthing new?

Keep your assumptions to yourself, kid.
  • +1 as a captain not A marshal but i think all marshals in this game have bad times all they do is doing event ,daily metions, trying to get new weapons.nothing else while others combite and fight to high up their ranks .....so why they are going to buy new VIP items they would do nothing with the exp they gain !!
    :D
  • Just farm your way to number one on the player list, atleast that will give you a reason to keep on farming. :)