Ping/Status RESTRICTION

2»

Comments

• dude your really that selfish? i sometimes have a ping flashing from 20 to 101 for like 3 seconds, if ppl like you suggest that crap, i'm disabled from playing the game, -1 for sure,

this request is pure selfishness.
    How is having ping restrictions being selfish? Spike over 100 who cares it has nothing to do with ping restrictions. Ping restrictions would limit this game to North America in which the game was originally intended for,which means the ones not allowed to play would be the ones with IPs not of North America,IP ranges differently within each country.

This is Crossfire North America,this is not Crossfire International
    +1
  • Already this is working in CF , but for those with 600:800 + Pings , they already get Errors or Disconnected from servers, but ur suggestion to make it limmted for 100 Ping won't happen for many resons including what the guys said above.
    demented82 wrote: »

This is Crossfire North America,this is not Crossfire International
    +1
    No, it isn't. It's called CF NA/UK , and No it isn't for NAs only , it's International Game, every 1 can play it just like u. If u've any proplem to accept that then don't play it any more.
  • Sir3S wrote: »
    Already this is working in CF , but for those with 600:800 + Pings , they already get Errors or Disconnected from servers, but ur suggestion to make it limmted for 100 Ping won't happen for many resons including what the guys said above.No, it isn't. It's called CF NA/UK , and No it isn't for NAs only , it's International Game, every 1 can play it just like u. If u've any proplem to accept that then don't play it any more.
    Then the name needs to be change to Crossfire International,and for you to tell me that if I have a problem to accept it or not play anymore,wow I must have hit a nerve. Then base the game strictly on N/A and U/K.
  • demented82 wrote: »
    Then the name needs to be change to Crossfire International,and for you to tell me that if I have a problem to accept it or not play anymore,wow I must have hit a nerve. Then base the game strictly on N/A and U/K.

People can dreaming, keep spamming , but this suggestion won't never happen. All players from all over the world not just the NAs will continuo to play this version, and againe if u can't accept that don't play it at all.
  • Sir3S wrote: »
    People can dreaming, keep spamming , but this suggestion won't never happen. All players from all over the world not just the NAs will continuo to play this version, and againe if u can't accept that don't play it at all.
    I have no intentions on not playing and unlike you I have no intentions on wasting all my time on the forums. Have fun being a mini mod and spreading your lack of intelligence all over the forums.

PS Post what you wish I will not be back in to read whatever comment you have seeing how your not of N/A and not of U/K I have no reason to listen to what you have to say.
  • demented82 wrote: »
    I have no intentions on not playing and unlike you I have no intentions on wasting all my time on the forums. Have fun being a mini mod and spreading your lack of intelligence all over the forums.

PS Post what you wish I will not be back in to read whatever comment you have seeing how your not of N/A and not of U/K I have no reason to listen to what you have to say.

U make me laguh hard :D . how old are u? Dude it is already an International game scince it is an online game , i can play CF China even if iam not a Chines , cuz it's already an online game , so no need to rename it like what u said, also its name NA/UK is cuz of the game servers location only not to limmete it for special IPs. This suggestion won't never happen. All players from all over the world not just the NAs will continuo to play this version, and againe if u can't accept that don't play it at all. Btw, about wasting time in the forum iam a medical student at the final year, Good luck in ur real life.
  • Most definitely not because not all "high pings" damage the community.
  • CFSir wrote: »
    I hope you DIE.

U may need to Edite that. :)
  • I think Z8 finds ping limits synonymous with racism. Well they close threads like this for racism.

But it must be racism wanting to only play only with normal pings and players that don't teleport right?
  • oLOGIC wrote: »
    Why's it matter?

That laggers teleport around and tank you mean?

I don't think it matters at all, if you don't put any thought into it.
  • Imsoducky wrote: »
    How about 30 bullets from my M4 into his head ='s 0 damage and he just 'Walks away' killing me behind a wall i didn't even see him come from..

Or, Clear headshot = 28 damage (Without bulletproof)

I hate laggers that have unstable pings.

Sad.
    I found out that headshots only count as that when it hits above the upper lip, dumb, but go figure e.e
  • Imsoducky wrote: »
    How about 30 bullets from my M4 into his head ='s 0 damage and he just 'Walks away' killing me behind a wall i didn't even see him come from..

Or, Clear headshot = 28 damage (Without bulletproof)

^story of my life
  • T_K wrote: »
    there should be a restriction like 100+ ping, you will get out of the server.simple as it comes...

Some people in the West Coast get more than 100 ping.
    OT: Not happening because a lot of income for CrossFire comes from foreigners.
  • the only thing i hate about lag is when i clearly shoot someone, they even look like they got shot, and it turns out i did 0 dmg to them.
  • Maybe a setting for every room how much you can lag. Like in Counter-Strike 1.6...You can adjust the highness of the ping.