Ping/Status RESTRICTION

there should be a ping/status restriction.too many laggers on every single server.these days i've seen so many laggers.there should be a restriction like 100+ ping, you will get out of the server.simple as it comes...

Comments

• It's just not happening. No matter how many tries we try to suggest, it's not going to be implemented, ever.
  • Bawbs wrote: »
    It's just not happening. No matter how many tries we try to suggest, it's not going to be implemented, ever.

Sadly true /:
  • dude your really that selfish? i sometimes have a ping flashing from 20 to 101 for like 3 seconds, if ppl like you suggest that crap, i'm disabled from playing the game, -1 for sure,

this request is pure selfishness.
  • agree with this
    but i was suggested countless times and still nothing...
    so keep dreaming -_-
  • this is bad..!
    its UNFAIR if this gets trough, i payed the same amount of money for my weapons, ak fury m4 silver mg3 legendary dragon......

if this would ACTUALLY happen i WOULD NOT be able to play anymore and all that 200 euro would be STOLEN from me.

so complain somewhere else, if you want no lagg make private matches.
  • +1 I agree. Earlier today I was in a room where the host left and the person the host went to was really laggy (150-5000 ping) and that made just about everyone in the room lag (spiked a lot of people to over 300 ping) only a few people were unaffected, but this pretty much ruined the game for a lot of people. They couldn't get hits in and they teleported all around the map while the 2 or 3 people who were unaffected got free kills. (It's almost like time was stopped so I could just run in and bonk everyone on the head with a bat)
  • What if we lag and then get auto-kicked when we normally have 30ish ping?
  • I Played some game in alpha like 5 min ago WHERE EVRYONE had a ping of 152-340, if this gets trough, then MORE THEN HALF OF CROSSFIRE cant FAWKIGN play,

and if servers lagg? evryone has ping over 100 , game would become CRAP so stop fawking bringing in these ****topics. -158 i might be RAGING cause of this but i find it assaulting when people try to disable game play itself. for clearly selfish reasons.

i payed over 200 for this game so i want to KEEP playing it, not some selfish update that takes away my abilaty to actually PLAY,

besides i have high ping but ppl often say i'm not lagging, its just some strange bug in the ping system i think, but i DONT lagg at 100, i start lagging at like 250. just make lagg so that only the lagging person gets DISADVENTAGES.
  • T_K wrote: »
    there should be a ping/status restriction.too many laggers on every single server.these days i've seen so many laggers.there should be a restriction like 100+ ping, you will get out of the server.simple as it comes...

10 ping vs a 200+ ping = Sad results..

Z8 need to look into this though.
  • Imsoducky wrote: »
    10 ping vs a 200+ ping = Sad results..

Z8 need to look into this though.

Z8 can't fix how far people are from the servers...

I really don't get why people complain about laggers, I have low ping and I used to play with high ping. Having high ping is such a disadvantage... It's so easy to beat a lagger because I can kill them with a few shots meanwhile they empty clips into things without any results.
  • l_Maven_l wrote: »
    Z8 can't fix how far people are from the servers...

I really don't get why people complain about laggers, I have low ping and I used to play with high ping. Having high ping is such a disadvantage... It's so easy to beat a lagger because I can kill them with a few shots meanwhile they empty clips into things without any results.

How about 30 bullets from my M4 into his head ='s 0 damage and he just 'Walks away' killing me behind a wall i didn't even see him come from..

Or, Clear headshot = 28 damage (Without bulletproof)

I hate laggers that have unstable pings.

Sad.
  • I sometimes spike when playing..

I'd hate to be doing well in a game then all of a sudden get kicked off the server for spiking..

• I sometimes spike when playing..

I'd hate to be doing well in a game then all of a sudden get kicked off the server for spiking..

If they were to implement this at all, which I doubt, I'd hope they'd make it so you would have to have the high ping for over a minute at least and not just kick random spikers.
    How about 30 bullets from my M4 into his head ='s 0 damage and he just 'Walks away' killing me behind a wall i didn't even see him come from..

Sad.

What ever trouble you have killing a lagger, he has the same if not worse then you. Low ping has the advantage, the lagger may get lucky sometimes but the odds of you killing them first are MUCH higher. I've been on both sides of the fence I can confidently say, lagging sucks.
  • l_Maven_l wrote: »
    What ever trouble you have killing a lagger, he has the same if not worse then you. Low ping has the advantage, the lagger may get lucky sometimes but the odds of you killing them first are MUCH higher. I've been on both sides of the fence I can confidently say, lagging sucks.

Add a room option - PING LIMIT = 10,20,30 etc.

FIXED.
    Add a room option - PING LIMIT = 10,20,30 etc.

FIXED.
    It fixes nothing, all it does is block thousands of players from playing. Why would Z8 do that? Explain in logical terms, screaming that it needs to be done with no reasoning is childish.
  • every one know this will not come even it get +1 zillions of times
    but i have a questions
    why do you mind playing with laggers ?
    they are free preys?
  • Just allow it to be customisable and to be a room option.

Settings would be:
    No Restriction
    Max Ping < 100
    Max Ping < 125
    Max Ping < 150
    etc

You select what you option you want to put on. And that's it. And then give us weapon controls and accessory controls. Then I can have a good game without m14 bulletproofs spraying endlessly killing everyone whilst simultaneously fcking up peoples ears.

Or back on topic, just have Delta/Echo and Uk4/5 have ping restrictions (or different servers). That way the turks can spam selam aleykum as much as they want and I can have a game without getting called a kosmok or 'stupid athiest allah is one!'.
  • 100+ lol i have 46 sometimes it comes 101 so i should get dissconected and i have score meybe 40/10? bad idea lol -1
  • So I should be disconnected from the server just because my ping sometimes spikes over 100? I get 10 ping in the UK servers (20 in UK1/2/3) and it can sometimes spike due to issues with my ISP, it isn't my fault.

I think there is currently no need for a restriction with the ping, it's fine.
  • Z8 can't fix How to change Email . . . . ?

I did change email on the web , but z8 does not give me a new email why ? is that z8 doing ?
  • +1 Less laggers in HM and other mods like GM where you CAN'T pinpoint them correctly.
  • Although its a good idea, i dont want to see a ping restriction on Cross Fire. Players with higher ping are at disadvantage to begin with, but now stopping them from playing rooms?

Sad.

If it's 28 damage it's not a head shot sir, you just hit the neck.

Anyone can have an unstable ping, anybody can lag, the solution? Z8Games has to buy more international licenses to create more servers for international countries. That way they can play with their own with low pings which i'm pretty sure everyone wants. I'm playing with 84 stable ping on my favorite server because the server is a far distance from where I am currently living.

Also, 100 ping is nothing, over 170 ping is where the problem lies, and that's a disadvantage for someone who is actually lagging because of their distance from the server they play on. Not somebody who is lag spiking necessarily is a easy kill, it's more 50/50 when it comes to a lag spiked player. Sometimes your shots register, sometimes they don't. Lag Spikers and Server distanced laggers aren't the same.

-1 to this suggestion, there shouldn't be a restriction to players to play on the server they play on if they don't have good alternatives for those players first.
  • I did change email on the web , but z8 does not give me a new email why ? is that z8 doing ?
    dude, you'r in the wrong thread....take it to support...
    Creative_S wrote: »
    Although its a good idea, i dont want to see a ping restriction on Cross Fire. Players with higher ping are at disadvantage to begin with, but now stopping them from playing rooms?

as a response to you, i've been playing with 150-180 ping in a room wich the highest ping status was 80, just to test it, and i was ripping them apart cause they couldnt aim me.is it fair, not really....
  • yarrH wrote: »
    So I should be disconnected from the server just because my ping sometimes spikes over 100? I get 10 ping in the UK servers (20 in UK1/2/3) and it can sometimes spike due to issues with my ISP, it isn't my fault.

I think there is currently no need for a restriction with the ping, it's fine.

Who said it had to be a few seconds of high ping spiking? It could be adapted so that a constant ping of over 120 lets say gets you kicked. And by constant I mean for more that 2 mins.

Or have servers that have a restrict pings completely. So Uk2+3 for example would have ping restrictions of 120. If your average ping is 120 or higher for 5 mins while connected to the server (not even in game) then you get booted and have to join a non restricted server.
  • I disagree 1- & But they should add like in CF China ( If a Server is green the lower ping you get. ) etc etc etc
  • this is bad..!
    its UNFAIR if this gets trough, i payed the same amount of money for my weapons, ak fury m4 silver mg3 legendary dragon......

if this would ACTUALLY happen i WOULD NOT be able to play anymore and all that 200 euro would be STOLEN from me.

so complain somewhere else, if you want no lagg make private matches.

This is North America version,this is not International crossfire version,you spending money on this game entitles you to nothing,its been stated before its more like a lottery. As for the fairness,what is actually considered fair when spending money on a free to play game?