Compiled weapon suggestions thread [Inactive]

Hey guys! Throughout the months, I would see threads made to suggest new weapons such as guns and melees! Instead of multiple threads to discuss each separate suggestion, I've decided and made this thread to mainly give people the opportunity to post their thoughts and of course, new weapon suggestions.

Even though this thread allow images and discussions, Forum Rules will still apply. Also, don't forget; courtesy counts! Feel free to post thoughts and suggestions below without violating our forum rules. Have fun in the Crossfire fantasy world, ladies and gentlemen.

I've been looking through many old threads and pulled out many previous weapon suggestions I thought were appropriate and they're posted below.

Primary and Seconary weapons
Melees
  • Gold knife - The dream lives on 03/31/2015 UPDATE
*Future suggestions will be added to this particular post as well if deemed appropriate and fitting.

Keep a side note that [GM]Saidin have announced that we will frequently be updated with plentifuls of new content and delighting updates! Not every suggestion made here will be considered. In fact, I don't suppose the majority will!

Comments