Signature Test Posts Here

2456753

Comments

  • basharq wrote: »
    who thinks this is cool??
    DualColts.jpg
    is that day of defeat?
  • Giggletron wrote: »
    NO!

    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
    try and stop me ;)
  • Rorzer wrote: »
    try and stop me ;)

    *runs to poole*
  • CubeHardCubeHard Holy Knight
    fgadsfasdffinished.png
    >~~~CubeHard~~~<
  • still dont get this thread'

    also rorzer would you mind to make me a nice ava O.o
  • H4WK3Y3S wrote: »
    still dont get this thread'

    also rorzer would you mind to make me a nice ava O.o

    hes offline *parents knicked his laptop*
  • Giggletron wrote: »
    hes offline *parents knicked his laptop*

    lol

    ima upload the others i made on request too XD

    111pcll.jpg
    2d7wzlz.jpg
    16jq1vo.jpg< hate this one
    ojgi1y.jpg
    2qlbfow.jpg
    o7vc68.jpg
    ak8syc.jpg
    t9hcev.jpg
    2h5s085.jpg
    1zpl4rt.jpg

    and more comming
  • wjz57t.jpg
    104qo2u.jpg
    2e4hw5x.jpg
    jtq8pl.jpg
    11t6eqr.jpg
    29lg1w9.jpg
    mcucxs.jpg
    kay i ran out of them now lol
  • vowel.png

    Made by yours truly.
  • sig1.png
    just made a quick one, will probly make some better ones in the future. :)
  • Rorzer wrote: »
    sig1.png
    just made a quick one, will probly make some better ones in the future. :)
    Awesome..
    Your makeing me one :p
  • PWaNTeD wrote: »
    Awesome..
    Your makeing me one :p

    looks like a seasonal siggy
    youd be good at winter ones :D xmas ones w/e
  • uhhhhhh? .......
  • PWaNTeD wrote: »
    uhhhhhh? .......

    ooopps meant to quote rory... o well :D
  • haha, yeh i like making them glowing and sparkling.
  • i want a cool siggy :'(
  • DUe you guise liek me sig?

    big-feet-by-Pixel-Addict.jpg
  • GnomedogGnomedog Knight-Errant
    [F]orgotten is recruting!

    Hi all I am Gnomedog a member of the clan [F]orgotten and if you
    -have a 1.5 KDR
    -your online alot
    -your nice
    -your loyal

    Then come join [F]orgotten! We are a ghost mode clan but we love all modes! So if you think your ready to be a member Apply today! :D
  • Gnomedog wrote: »
    Hi all I am Gnomedog a member of the clan [F]orgotten and if you
    -have a 1.5 KDR
    -your online alot
    -your nice
    -your loyal

    Then come join [F]orgotten! We are a ghost mode clan but we love all modes! So if you think your ready to be a member Apply today! :D

    Do you accept FEET?
  • Frycti0nFrycti0n Apprentice
    Gnomedog wrote: »
    Hi all I am Gnomedog a member of the clan [F]orgotten and if you
    -have a 1.5 KDR
    -your online alot
    -your nice
    -your loyal

    Then come join [F]orgotten! We are a ghost mode clan but we love all modes! So if you think your ready to be a member Apply today! :D


    go in clans section for this dude -_- duh!

    anyway here is mine and i've got another one on the way .... will take more time though
    frycsignature2.jpg
  • Frycti0n wrote: »
    go in clans section for this dude -_- duh!

    anyway here is mine and i've got another one on the way .... will take more time though
    frycsignature2.jpg


    There is no section for feet dude -_- duh!
  • testie test test test
  • kdsqwk.jpg
    348j09z.jpg
    2eohe6b.jpg
    2qvt89f.jpg
    Uhm.. <*^_^*> Thanks to Rammerie and Fallenheart<3

    Who wants to make another siggy to meh? <*^_^*>
    PM, I'll go play PW. *Disappears after hugging everyone nice people*
  • Frycti0nFrycti0n Apprentice
    Gormless wrote: »
    There is no section for feet dude -_- duh!


    the feet can be everywhere then i guess ? idk lols
  • Frycti0nFrycti0n Apprentice
    Zuci wrote: »
    kdsqwk.jpg
    348j09z.jpg
    2eohe6b.jpg
    2qvt89f.jpg
    Uhm.. <*^_^*> Thanks to Rammerie and Fallenheart<3

    Who wants to make another siggy to meh? <*^_^*>


    i could try to make you one maybe soon since i got some probs with my inet im not able to work a lot on these things but i still will try right after i finish mine :P
  • this is good lol i knew something like this would happen because of all the test test 123 thingys
Sign In or Register to comment.