Octane Crate Error - Combat Axe - Octane Adjustments and compensation

Comments

• Nice, I get 25 crates and keep two axes. Sounds like a great and fair deal. Didn't know what I was going to do with all them axes.
  • Can someone with the correct knowledge please tell us what exactly went wrong with the bug and how it was corrected.
  • I bought 30 crates and won 2 axes then i relogin this after noon no axe only 10 bonus crates. So do i get my axe ?
  • dang =( i just opened up my last 4 RD axe crates and got nothing.. should have just came on earlier!

Now I'll never get my perm axe ...lol what luck XD
  • still gonna try my luck with this axe! looks almost as sick as the RD one :D
  • Wait so Blue smoke = Axe? Does that mean i'm going to get the axe?
  • Ryan_Fish wrote: »
    Wait so Blue smoke = Axe? Does that mean i'm going to get the axe?

lol no! blue smoke is blue smoke, after the emergency patch the crate is working as intended,
  • I woulda thought they would be able to tell which axe's were supposed to be temp blue smoke..in the game coding somewhere..
  • will it cost the same amount of zp now per octane crater which is 5500 zp per crate?
  • [MOD]9 wrote: »
    The ZP deposit issue and the Combat Axe Octane are two seperate issues. You received your ZP that you originally deposited but there was an issue the prevent the completion of the deposit.

The ribbon issue has been looked at. They corrected the image, as well as manually awarded the ribbon, to those who didn't use the event page but still met the requirements, on Monday.

Exactly. Everyone here that has a grumble about it is that they themselves could not been there to abuse the bug. It's one thing to have been spinning crates as normally and win, it's a whole other thing to "discover" the bug and then exploit it by winning 5 more axes. It was a more-than-fair way to rectify the situation.

The black market is not rigged. This was a bug issue. Meaning this was not an intended feature on how the crate should be working. It was corrected in a swift manner to only affect less than 1% of the ingame population.

I might be off topic here but I recently received the 'look at my ribbons!' ribbon and I did not get awarded the 5,000 gp.
  • Awww missed the bug. >_< Good to know Z8 is on top of this situation so quickly.
    The ZP deposit issue and the Combat Axe Octane are two seperate issues. You received your ZP that you originally deposited but there was an issue the prevent the completion of the deposit.

The ribbon issue has been looked at. They corrected the image, as well as manually awarded the ribbon, to those who didn't use the event page but still met the requirements, on Monday.

Exactly. Everyone here that has a grumble about it is that they themselves could not been there to abuse the bug. It's one thing to have been spinning crates as normally and win, it's a whole other thing to "discover" the bug and then exploit it by winning 5 more axes. It was a more-than-fair way to rectify the situation.

The black market is not rigged. This was a bug issue. Meaning this was not an intended feature on how the crate should be working. It was corrected in a swift manner to only affect less than 1% of the ingame population.
    Elduro231 wrote: »
    I might be off topic here but I recently received the 'look at my ribbons!' ribbon and I did not get awarded the 5,000 gp.

EDIT: I also completed a survey about 4days ago, watched the entire video and did not get the ribbon for earning zp through a survey.
  • So if you won the mp adv for 7days, you really couldve won the axe :D
  • This is Bull. I won 2 axes yesterday they took away both axes and gave me 10 crates....
  • Banks3k wrote: »
    This is Bull. I won 2 axes yesterday they took away both axes and gave me 10 crates....

Oh waow.

Z8 IS RACIST! ohhhh....
  • Banks3k wrote: »
    This is Bull. I won 2 axes yesterday they took away both axes and gave me 10 crates....

Such is the way of CF.
  • wht happend?!!!!

Hey Gm.

I Won 2 Axe Octan in my account with 50 box yesterday.
    and wen i opened my account Now, i did not find it.

you taken my 2 Axe and let Just 10 box to me.

I Spend 50 Box to win 2, you should let 1 to me.

thanks
  • Wurhawk wrote: »
    wow they get to keep the axe, when it was that easy to win? sure why dont you just hand us all free axe's out..i wouldnt mind one

Now this is True.

I know they are 2 separate issues, but hey, they were closely related during the patch night. If I got my ZP right away after I deposited I could have spent all of them on the 'bug' crates and won at least 3 or 4 axes (as I deposited 50k ZP).

By that way, I should have at least 1 or 2 perm octane axes now, instead of spending all of them after the bug crate was fixed and won completely nothing.

So, who should I (and many others like me) blame for not giving out the ZP immediately after we made deposits last night, huh? Who should be responsible for not allowing us to spin the crate last night before it was fixed?

I was waiting for more than an hour until the crate was live last night to have some more ZP and spun for it. It's not that I wasn't there, or not interested in.

Tell me, 9. I want a good explanation for that.
  • Sectionnn wrote: »
    I know they are 2 separate issues, but hey, they were closely related during the patch night. If I got my ZP right away after I deposited I could have spent all of them on the 'bug' crates and won at least 3 or 4 axes (as I deposited 50k ZP).

By that way, I should have at least 1 or 2 perm octane axes now, instead of spending all of them after the bug crate was fixed and won completely nothing.

So, who should I (and many others like me) blame for not giving out the ZP immediately after we made deposits last night, huh? Who should be responsible for not allowing us to spin the crate last night before it was fixed?

I was waiting for more than an hour until the crate was live last night to have some more ZP and spun for it. It's not that I wasn't there, or not interested in.

Tell me, 9. I want a good explanation for that.

Your kidding me right? How do mods put up with this stupidity.

Let me save 9 time. It was a bug and it shouldn't have ever happened. Get over it. They needed to fix a major error that was becoming a large problem and in order to do that they needed to shut down the mall so more people coudn't abuse the error. It technically shoudn't have ever happened, Z8 doesn't owe you anything. The people before this just got lucky, this happens to everyone every so often. Life is unfair, deal with it.
  • bldSAINT wrote: »
    Your kidding me right? How do mods put up with this stupidity.

Let me save 9 time. It was a bug and it shouldn't have ever happened. Get over it. They needed to fix a major error that was becoming a large problem and in order to do that they needed to shut down the mall so more people coudn't abuse the error. It technically shoudn't have ever happened, Z8 doesn't owe you anything. The people before this just got lucky, this happens to everyone every so often. Life is unfair, deal with it.

Well if I see this right. Only people that HAD ZP in their account before the patch could spend it.

If you didn't have ZP before the patch, then you wouldnt have been able to use it because the deposit system was down.

So basically,

Users that had ZP before patch could use it.

ie: I only had 171 ZP in my account before the patch. (171 zp wouldnt buy a single crate so I was out of luck). When the patch went live I deposited 100K ZP but never got it due to an issue. Those that already had 20k, 50k, 100k or w/e ZP before the patch could spend it.
  • We know.

I know and Lot of players Know it was Bug.

But if Gm want to take all Axes from all account like mine ,he should give back my Zp.

I Spend 45K Zp and Won 2 Axe, he Should let 1 to me,or Give my Zp back .

But he taken all Axes from me,and let just 10 box to me,I should take at least 30 box.

I fill So bad Now.

thanks.
  • JPurvis wrote: »
    Well if I see this right. Only people that HAD ZP in their account before the patch could spend it.

If you didn't have ZP before the patch, then you wouldnt have been able to use it because the deposit system was down.

So basically,

Users that had ZP before patch could use it.

ie: I only had 171 ZP in my account before the patch. (171 zp wouldnt buy a single crate so I was out of luck). When the patch went live I deposited 100K ZP but never got it due to an issue. Those that already had 20k, 50k, 100k or w/e ZP before the patch could spend it.

I had a few friends buy ZP just before/when patch happened and they got their axes. It is unfortunate as you and other players missed the bug, but you shoudn't be too chapped, it wasn't supposed to happen.

I was part of the lucky .5% but lets face it, the next time something comes around I'll miss it and you'll win it. It's how life is.
  • bldSAINT wrote: »
    I had a few friends buy ZP just before/when patch happened and they got their axes. It is unfortunate as you and other players missed the bug, but you shoudn't be too chapped, it wasn't supposed to happen.

I was part of the lucky .5% but lets face it, the next time something comes around I'll miss it and you'll win it. It's how life is.

I remember when they had the ZM patch and all of the kills were added to your actual K/D. But they were able to undo all of the kills and everything was back to normal.

I'm just alittle curious why Z8 didnt undo all that was done with this patch. Give everyone back the ZP the spent for the crates and take back the weapons they won and start from scratch. After all it was a bug, never meant to happen.
  • I spined 60 crats i got nothing is this bug or no?
  • WOAH! I didn't go on yesterday and there's a lot of people winning perm axe?? Is this still going on? I'm going to buy 10k ZP today if it is.
  • TrainerShu wrote: »
    WOAH! I didn't go on yesterday and there's a lot of people winning perm axe?? Is this still going on? I'm going to buy 10k ZP today if it is.
    Nope .
  • Meh, seems like I was late. T^T (Really wants an axe)
This discussion has been closed.