Cross Fire Summer Games! - July 27 to Aug 13 - 1 DAY EXTENSION!

Comments

• Why? 12 hours = ribbon

Not exactly, did you forget that there's 15 summer games to be done?
  • So happy that anyone caught cheating is NOT able to get this ribbon. Finally some noticeable way to say to the whole hacking community to straighten up ^^'. I can see a lot of people are complaining, oh I was banned in january its been awhile now, can we still get the ribbon. No. I've been around since the launch of the game, and this account at the start of 2009 and have yet to be banned. Its what you deserve ^__^
  • Gm please

gm can you change my email account that I forgot please TENKYO :D
  • Just to clear anything up. By the end of the event, if we've achieved all 15 goals, anyone who has played at least 12 hours that has not cheated in the past year gets the ribbon ^^'
  • + 1 million to z8 for excluding all the cheats from this event.

Man have i laughed at all the kids saying it's not fair they are excluded because they never hacked / someone hacked my account / it was a mistake by z8 etc etc etc LMAO !!

Maybe you kids who use 3rd party programs might think twice next time you want to try and cheat in this game ;) About time z8 done something that sticks in these cheats throats :D

Lesson learned.

Paaahahahahahahaha :D
  • Devilmark wrote: »
    Just to clear anything up. By the end of the event, if we've achieved all 15 goals, anyone who has played at least 12 hours that has not cheated in the past year gets the ribbon ^^'

Exactly. That's what I'm tryin' to explain to people since the beginning of this thread.
    So happy that anyone caught cheating is NOT able to get this ribbon. Finally some noticeable way to say to the whole hacking community to straighten up ^^'. I can see a lot of people are complaining, oh I was banned in january its been awhile now, can we still get the ribbon. No. I've been around since the launch of the game, and this account at the start of 2009 and have yet to be banned. Its what you deserve ^__^

Well said :D
    So happy that anyone caught cheating is NOT able to get this ribbon. Finally some noticeable way to say to the whole hacking community to straighten up ^^'. I can see a lot of people are complaining, oh I was banned in january its been awhile now, can we still get the ribbon. No. I've been around since the launch of the game, and this account at the start of 2009 and have yet to be banned. Its what you deserve ^__^

youre right, finally they are getting what they deserve, and Z8 hit them right in the spot, so, sorry cheaters, no ribbon for you

lol, the ribbon is going to be almost impossible barring lowering the requirements for the events. Just look at the crates opened event: we're at 1% finished (421,040/35,000,000). Don't get too excited.
  • Nightlie wrote: »
    I hacked a long time ago. Yet I've spent a shet load on this game and I'm still not eligible for this event. Yeah yeah, I hacked. Didn't even play with it. And that was one time well over half a year ago. I was a damn staff sergeant for christsake. How am I not supposed to be tempted to try it when there are hackers in 7/10 rooms in Alpha and Bravo. This event ****es me off because I'm a very active player who is legit. I shouldn't be excluded from this because of what happened that long ago. Sure I broke the rules, a lot of people do. I stopped a long time ago, I play actively, and I put money into the game. Will I ever be forgiven? Is this issue that black and white to Z8Games or who ever decided that rule? Bleh, I don't even know what I'm saying anymore. Its just 2 days of 4x exp and 1 ribbon that we may not even get (unless z8games helps us like with the 100M event). So whatever, guess its not a huge deal. oiajfsdofuasdofuasfd. -.-

I was a long time ago a Staff Sergeant too, and i didnt hacked, so bear it
  • i agree with u jackylei we cant get the ribbon because its really impossible to get it if we dont get much more crates we only can hopen that the most of the player will get the silver prize with the 10 qbz crates but i know that nealy all players are noobs so i think we cant get it ):
  • player who signed up for less than 1 year can receive a prize or not ??
    Just to clear anything up. By the end of the event, if we've achieved all 15 goals, anyone who has played at least 12 hours that has not cheated in the past year gets the ribbon ^^'
    thank u now i got it xD
  • ForumFox wrote: »
    youre right, finally they are getting what they deserve, and Z8 hit them right in the spot, so, sorry cheaters, no ribbon for you

This event is is just impossible, seems like nobody is gonna get a ribbon any time soon.
    RuyeAhF wrote: »
    Sweet, and i'm first

First? Not really, you're 313rd

Did it take you all that to type "Sweet, and i'm first" from the time SAIDIN posted this thread till now.

Or you really were the first one to press "Submit Reply", but you have the worst internet ever that took about a day and a half to post your respond?

lol, jk. But seriously, you're not the first.
    egyptnasa1 wrote: »
    thank u now i got it xD

Noooooo, i was just about to say:

"
    egyptnasa1 wrote: »
    player who signed up for less than 1 year can receive a prize or not ??

Only if he Hasn't been banned before.
    Go to the event page here:

http://crossfire.z8games.com/events_page.aspx to see if you're eligible to win the prizes or not." But, you should've looked at some replies before asking.
  • Were Z8 high when making this event. Opening 35million zp and gp crates LOLOLOL we havent even reached 500k and its been 3days.
  • Were Z8 high when making this event. Opening 35million zp and gp crates LOLOLOL we havent even reached 500k and its been 3days.

they know about how many crates are opened in a 2-3 week timeframe, so they then decided to make it 10x as much as the usual amount that's opened. same with the other goals. the gms are probably laughing at the people trying to complete all these things... all for a graphic on our profiles.
  • skyyblu wrote: »
    they know about how many crates are opened in a 2-3 week timeframe, so they then decided to make it 10x as much as the usual amount that's opened. same with the other goals. the gms are probably laughing at the people trying to complete all these things... all for a graphic on our profiles.

They're not that evil.
  • I think you should edit the event 12 (Opened crate GP and ZP)

This event is impossible...
  • 35,000,000 ZP/GP crate opens is in fact impossible, UNLESS nearly everyone starts buying A LOT of ZP for crates and using the GP gained from the ZP crates to buy event more crates. The "GP Gained" number needed is 1,400,000,000. 1.4 billion GP can only buy 875,000 crates (if all is bought 16,000 GP for 10 crates) which is only 2.5% of 35 million crates. Also by the number of crates opened a day is around 175,000~200,000 or less since the event started. What I hope is the GMs accidentally added a extra "0" to the original number 3.5 million (which IS possible but still hard to complete by my calculations with 175~200K crates/day opened) or they will change the number to a more realistically obtainable number.
  • pritty cool event i will defanatly get gold hours no problem but its is exstramly unlikely that the CF camonaty will complet 15 events you guys made the number way to high i bet anything that all 15 not gona happen
  • pritty cool event i will defanatly get gold hours no problem but its is exstramly unlikely that the CF camonaty will complet 15 events you guys made the number way to high i bet anything that all 15 not gona happen

Well, event 11 is already completed.

Don't you check the summer games page?

http://crossfire.z8games.com/patches/Summergames.aspx
  • RuyeAhF wrote: »
    nice offer

Kind of, cuz if you didn't win the ribbon you could still get some other cool prizes(silver or bronze).
  • RageGh0st wrote: »
    Kind of, cuz if you didn't win the ribbon you could still get some other cool prizes(silver or bronze).

I think you're right
    We will not get the tape

IGN: -[V]ictor.?
    Be humble, because until the sun with all its grandeur sets and let the moon shine.
  • IMPOSSIBLE to get GOLD RIBBON

I got to admit that I like the idea of this event AND do like those challenges.

But seriously... the Admins of z8games are able to track every number that is mentioned in this event (EXP per day, GP per day, Zombie Mode kills per day, ...).
    The EXP, GP and most of the other challenges are able to be completed, but 35,000,000 Crates to be opened????? We have to do 6.25% of every challenge per day to be able to get the gold reward. So we have to spin 2,187,500 crates per day? Now we finished day 3 of 16 and we got around 550,000 crates.

Well... I do not want to dissappoint all of you, but if z8games will not set this number to around 3,000,000 we willl never ever be able to get the "gold ribbon".

I can't understand how this number was calculated... I guess they used the number of the first day when the R93-T2 crates came out and multiplied it with the days of the event to get this 35,000,000.

I will play my 9 hours for the silver challenges, everything else is just an extra.

What do you guys think? ANd what do the admins say about this???
  • we didnt finish 3 of 16 challenges. first there are only 15, second we didnt made 1200000 we have 1190000 and we need 1100 twitter folowers. and yes i agree with u its just impossible to open so many crates
  • This is just plain stupid

Event 8: 160 000 Bosses ... Lets all go buy 500 revival token or get some "programs" to complete this 1

Event 9: 150 000 CW fought ... People use the play together thingie on second half when loosing Game doesnt count 4 sht

Event 12: Crates 35 000 000 ... Hey yo u 4real z8 ? Only option is Zp crates because GP crates its like 3 new Per year 2 already out and i already own 4 of the latest R93 Make like 50% all crates or make 1 da ywhere all zp crates become GP (Oh gawd that wud be awesome)

Event 14: 2 300 000 000 EXP ... Ofcourse This is going to happen Because farming Still gives the 1100 ppl were used to

Event 15: 1 400 000 000 GP ... With a Max of 500 GP per Game only if the SnD lasts for 25 Rounds

This Ribbon Seem's Legit
This discussion has been closed.