Patch Notes 19-04-2012 The Weapons Cache!

Comments

• machete .
    i dumb and posted this here instead of in the chat fml
  • Zh008 wrote: »
    To GM: what the heck?why is it always not permanment for those coupon exchange,it's cheating money,man

it's a COMPANY.This game is made to get MONEY and not to make some 12 year olds happy.Get over it.
  • I'm tempted to go for the new awm, even though I already have several versions, including gold.
  • Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr hate it ! D'ont take guns out of zp coupon exchange !!! :(
  • Facho0 wrote: »
    Great, ping went up for 20..

Oh, oh. Hope mine didn't go up. It's been going up ever since the Navy Seals Patch. (59 ->110)
  • St_Valens wrote: »
    Oh, oh. Hope mine didn't go up. It's been going up ever since the Navy Seals Patch. (59 ->110)

Ah, it was great for a month now or so.. But mine was going crazy too before.. 50>180 and now again 70-80..
  • only good thing about this patch: ... I'm out of ideas.
  • So, 5 guns that requires ZP in one way or another, and 1 gun that doesn't, I feel like I'm getting screwed here.
  • Something has to change.

I wouldn't mind if after the devaluation of coupons that these new temp weapons should of also been for example added for 7 days in the zp crates.As they are no more exclusive items and can just be bought by a couple of surveys or purchasing ZP meaning they are as valuable as a Veresk etc.

Why not increase the winning chance of crates by for example 10% giving a bit more value to ZP to adjust the negative changes.Being honest with you as someone who does only plays once or twice a week at best.There is no incentive to me buying 100,000ZP(70euro).Inevitably I will fail to win a crate gun (my average of 1200crates 3wins).By my average I have about 1 in 4 chance.Then as a consolation if i was lucky with coupons.I might get a temp coupon weapon for 30 or 90days.That is not a good investment of 70 euro's.Alot of good things can be bought with that hard earned money(e.g. BF3,graphics card,etc,etc) instead of a 90 day temp weapon that maybe I use only a few times.I have AWM camo and All the gold coupon weapons(except AWM gold).So I have nothing to aim for.

I just cannot understand all the MODs churning out the PR only saying the patch is great and infracting/banning many respected forumers who wrote an honest opinion.

Why cannot the MOD's and GM's give there honest opinion of developers ideology and logic?Which i am sure would be different if they were just forumers like us.
  • you're forgeting about the m16a3 lmg :D
    the one you star it's just an m16.... it was the 1st version of this weapon made...
    nice patch not the best...too many zp and too many temp guns. I won't evemt try to get this awm... i prefer use my zp on the patriot or the m14 ebr (or the fr-f2 sniper :D)
    ps-> more gp guns, more gp crates and more ribbons please
  • Disappointing patch -.-'
    Many temp. guns and a new AWM although they put an AWM Gold about 2 months ago!?

Whats wrong with you guys?? Have no ideas for new guns? Every patch, you put a M4 or AWM with different designs. You could use the new M16 as a BonusPoint gun, but nooooooo.... 70 coupons (!!!!) for a temporary gun. Feel screwed up..

Why dont you listen to the community, to the guys, who spend their money for you!!!!
  • Thank you so much z8, u did add more temporary items like i wished, i love u so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
  • :(

Please can you put some permanently melee weapon in the coupon ??
  • omg

sadin plz wtf agian the patch is not working it say erro {2007} something like that i hate it
    i want to play cross fire plz help me
  • it's a COMPANY.This game is made to get MONEY and not to make some 12 year olds happy.Get over it.

Obviously you are no good with business models.

I don't know many people willing to pay 70-200 usd for 30-60 day temp weapons, well maybe to try them out once (novelty value).

Even looking at this from a business prospective it doesn't make sense to offer goods that have no real world as temps (things people generally don't want). It would make more sense to offer things people want (at no cost to yourself) to customers at a profit.
  • I would very much like to show my displeasure with the recent changes that z8 has been making to crossfire and make a few suggestions, I hope they are monitoring this thread and at least one of my suggestions gets implemented.

Suggestions:
    1. Change the clan page to allow clan leaders and LT's to sort by inactivity/clan points per (day/week/month)
    2. Fix the search engine when searching for clans and players
    3. I am colorblind and I know I'm not the only one, there should be an option for me to change the color of my private/clan/party chat.
    4. The host of a room should be able to select what maps he would like to put in a random map game.
    5. Host should be able to restrict certain weapons from a game.
    6. The friendly fire option is already built into the game, we should be able to turn it on.
    7. While I'm sure the Black Market brings in a lot of money for you I think that if you also created an option to purchase the item for a set cost would help increase the amount of money you make, while at the same time making the players happier. Say 20-40k zp for any given item.
    8. I'm not sure if this one is realistic or not, but putting a ping restriction on a room would also be fantastic.

Complaints:
    1. Replacing permanent rewards with temporary guns is just insane, that was one of the last reasons I could find to actually play the black market.
    2. I think I speak for everyone when I say we are tired of all the hackers, anyway you could replace xtrap or update cf weekly to try to prevent hackers(that is what several other games do, so it is not outside the realm of possibility)
    3. You should release more permanent GP and BP guns, especially the BP because people who have spent lots of money on this game have stockpiles of BP sitting in our account with nothing to spend it on. Maybe release some of the removed guns as BP only or for say 15k BP we can buy a crate gun, little things like that would make the members feel much more appreciated.
  • its cool, i hope better patches will come in the future
  • i have a problem with the patch.... the pc got dark and can´t do anything... i leave it for an hour and nothing!
  • [GM]Saidin wrote: »
    Please be patient during the patching process. The servers are still down, the patch will automatically download and you will be able to launch the game from the launcher when the game goes live.

For a Visual Spoiler of this patch please visit our Patch Content Page by clicking here.

Live Patch Broadcast!
    Catch a LIVE BROADCAST of the new patch maps and items from the Official Cross Fire Twitch.tv channel! Check it out here, and don't forget to subscribe and follow! The Broadcast begins around 3pm and there will be lots of prizes given out during the show!

Patch Events
    There are 2 Zombie Mode events you can participate in to win some extra free items for your account! Check them out on our Event Page!

The Weapons Cache Update!

New Weapons
    AWM - Liquid Metal ZP Crate Added
    Dual Double Barrel - GP Permanent secondary weapon Added
    Machete Melee ZP Temp Added
    L85A1 Rifle ZP Temp Added
    HK MP7A1 Temporary Black Market Coupon Exchange Added
    M16A4 Temporary Black Market Coupon Exchange Added
    Returning RX4 Storm now available Temporary Black Market Coupon Exchange
    New Maps
    TDM Museum Sniper Only Map
    Valkyrie Lab - Zombie Mode Map
    New Items
    Operation Set - Lt. Colonel
    Color Change Item - In Game Name ZP Item added
    Color Change Item - Chat text ZP Item added
    Updates
    Black Market Changes
    • Please note that the Black Market is subject to change. Some recent easier-to-acquire permanent weapons have been removed and replaced with new Temporary weapons available only to the Black Market coupon Exchange.
    • Permanent weapons will still always be available in the Black Market, however for the time being they will be limited to the top tiers.
    • The default option for Saving Replays has been turned to "save" instead of "not save".
    • The XM8-Spring will remain as the Dog Tag rewards for the time being. Please note that Dog Tag rewards are subject to change over time. We'll be sure to add changes to Dog Tag Rewards to patch notes in the future.
    • Bronze Grenade added to the Daily Mission Monthly Reward.

Bug Fixes
    Fixed a text error to scroll ZM Crate item text in the ingame window
    Fixed a text error in the daily mission _> monthly record screen
    Fixed a UI error with gun flashes for the Ruger Bisley, QBZ Camo, RX4 Storm and XM8 Spring
    Fixed a UI error when receiving a kill mark upgrade
    Fixed a UI error when a player completes both a Daily Mission and an Extra Mission at the same time
    Fixed a bug where creating games multiple times on the clan server would cause the dropdown menus to not function properly
    Fixed a model bug with the Female GR model holding the G36k
    Fixed a model bug with the Male GR Model holding the Bushmaster ACR
    Fixed a bug with the Remington 870 Sounds
    Fixed a bug with a Ghost Mode Themed name card. This item will be given out to the MOTG2 top 10 clans after the patch
    Special Note on Elimination Maps
    • Please note some minor changes and bug fixes with EM maps.
    • You will not be able to switch bags (within the match) on maps with weapons on the ground. This includes Arena2.
    • Tombstone now has weapons on the ground (previously these had been removed due to a bug).
    • Some maps may display a "knife only" icon. This was a temporary addition and will be changed. If the map says "Knife Only" then you can only bring a melee weapon to the game because there are weapons on the ground.
    • We'll be working on some additional consistency and display conventions with these maps, but will require another patch to complete. Thanks for your understanding.
    Dude, i just got this patch and i get a script error, then I pressed yes, and I went to the login part, then i get a error when I have to send the error or cancel the report. HELP!!! I CAN'T PLAY CROSSFIRE NOW!
  • MrShad wrote: »
    Oh awesome, dual double barrel. Always nice to have another pair to go with my Double D's.

Just a tidbit for anyone interested:
    The Dual Double Barrel shotty was already ingame before in Biohazard ZM
  • I get a Xtrap error whenever I try to start Cross Fire, how do I fix this problem?
  • disappointment at its best! yay for less permanent coupon guns!
  • The z8 is forgetting the player and tried to profit more and more to explore, instead of having thrown a gun

The z8 is forgetting the player and tried to profit more and more to explore, instead of having played a weapon as a bonus point
This discussion has been closed.