Tactical maps - free to use

Comments

• Links appear to be broken :O
  • Yes, it seems all the links are broken. Maybe host them on an external website?
  • Serenity used a couple of these for strats. Once the links are back up, I'm sure people will be impressed.
  • All the links broke :(
  • ImmmunEImmmunE Apprentice
    lPu1se wrote: »
    Serenity used a couple of these for strats. Once the links are back up, I'm sure people will be impressed.

ya and try use [img][/img]

D-BOSSUB2.png
    3184531.png
  • LeYgLeYg Apprentice
    Try again. :D
  • sLOLpokesLOLpoke Holy Knight
    Fix the links, I remember the maps when he posted them on the old forums, were very helpful. Try & get them back please >.<
  • Good Stuff man
  • SpuuuudSpuuuud Beginner
    Thanks again for these, glad to see there is a Desert Storm in there now too
  • aeV1tasaeV1tas Holy Knight
    Links should be working, they are for me at least.

I can't use the img tags since it said I could only use 2 images per post.

If the links don't work for some people, let me know, and I'll host them somewhere else.
  • ex0ex0 Squire
    Working fine here, love these, always missed them when moving to crossfire after getting used to mapping out strats with cs2d in the good old days, brings back good memories :)
  • WOW thank you dude!. your the *** best
  • nuEra23nuEra23 Beginner
    i actually find this useful. ty.
  • LebossduLebossdu Moderator
    Ah, good thinking to repost these.
  • great post nice help for those maps like Ceyhan and a couple others no one ever scrims on xD
    Ah, good thinking to repost these.

ya agree1

and wen are u going post a new moded marcks?

lol
  • bartownsubartownsu Apprentice
    hmm...

sweet-i like it

though i dont entirely get what there for?
    all i could think of was that the dudes at z8 could maybe put these name depending on area for the radio message thingy.. that would be good

but also, did you do these? cos there pretty nice
    bartownsu wrote: »
    sweet-i like it

though i dont entirely get what there for?
    all i could think of was that the dudes at z8 could maybe put these name depending on area for the radio message thingy.. that would be good

but also, did you do these? cos there pretty nice

They are for teams that take this game on a higher level of competition rather than just the fun/pub clans. These are used for communication between players so it's easier to determine where an enemy is and it generally helps improve teamwork of a team.

And yes, I did create these myself. I can upload the PSD's if anyone really want them. So you can rename the areas to your liking.

:)
  • Are they the actual terms that are used in-game? The ones displayed near the radar/mini-map? I have been trying to learn the default terms that are used by the game and not the custom ones that me/my teams make, but something like this would make it easier.
    loneBullet wrote: »
    Are they the actual terms that are used in-game? The ones displayed near the radar/mini-map? I have been trying to learn the default terms that are used by the game and not the custom ones that me/my teams make, but something like this would make it easier.

These are roughly the spots we call them. It's just something we got used to. Some might be the same as under the radar, but I made these up so yeh.

I'll upload the .PSD's tonight and I'll post the link here. You can change the area names yourself to what you want.

=)
  • I loved the "Window of Death" in Desertstorm :P
  • Wow!

Nice work, you spend some time in photoshop, I guess?
  • Tricks123Tricks123 Knight-Errant
    Thanks man. I was wondering what map i liked the best from a long time ago, and it appears to be factory @.@. Never thought it was considering i hated that map on TD
  • Thanks man these help a lot can teach some stuff to my clan now lol
  • Give that man a cigar, nicely done.
  • Good work dude (;
  • aeV1tas wrote: »
    As the other thread on the old forums is lost (I guess) I will repost my tactical maps I have created for me and my team. These maps can be used to know what area is called what, making it easier to report enemies/play together as a team.

BLACK WIDOW
    http://www.exilium-industries.eu/img/tacts/BW.jpg
    Enjoy, if anyone wants the .PSD's or have any questions, feel free to let me know in a PM. :-)

WOW nice work. Sure beats the hell out of the ones I made =o

Funny, I used the exact same center-middle distinction on Eagle eye
    WOW nice work. Sure beats the hell out of the ones I made =o

Funny, I used the exact same center-middle distinction on Eagle eye

Lol but ya u donne a good job too
  • D1FoxHound wrote: »
    Lol but ya u donne a good job too

but his has color lol
  • WafflePwnzWafflePwnz Knight-Errant
    Good color

Its very easy to read. I think ima use these to draw up strats.