Patch Notes: 11-27-2009

Comments

• sorry forgot too when i get the lag and my FPS drops my status stays at 10-15 and doesn't change.
  • hello is any one hear can u anwser my question please
  • What a stupid update theres more hackers then before idiots!!!!!!!!!!
  • MY Client its keep saying file is changed: w{2007 L[2]
    crossfire.exe
  • Josh2003 wrote: »
    not sure if anybody has mentioned this or not but my loading screens to and from the games are extremely slow as well during in game play at times there's a big server lag that causes not only my FPS to drop but causing me to almost stop to a crawl. in game i tend to get between 50-130FPS and my status is usually 10-15 but when i get a server lag my FPS drops to 5-30FPS and stays there for a few seconds. i've notice this lag is effecting all servers that i've played on and doesn't just effect me it's effected a lot of ppl i've talked to in game. this lag issue and extremely slow loading screen has been going on since the patch came out.

same problems i have.....my fps goes low for a few seconds since this patch.....some of my clan members have the exact same problems....and also i've noticed that the hakers actually are more than before....and that makes the game a lot more hard to play for us and thats not good.....maybe if u guys can do something to fix this problems it would be great....
  • the anti-hacking thing doesn't work
    i was playing with a hacker the other day - he even admitted to it but i didn't get a change to save the replay :(
  • trojan xpack.genhttp://forum.z8games.com/images/icons/icon13.gif

You are crazy if believed what i run the play whit some virus, it have so high damage,not are dumbs gays. http://forum.z8games.com/images/icons/icon4.gif
  • Oseiwe743 wrote: »
    MY Client its keep saying file is changed: w{2007 L[2]
    crossfire.exe

same for me, i hope this get fixed i was just playing CF yesterday
  • Me too. Very strange, I think it has something to do with the new Anti-hack system.
  • I like the new patch,the Thompson weapon,and the fact that with X-trap my game is loading faster.But my problem is, and always will be: Hakers...I saw lots of hakers ingame after this patch....I heard that some haks are still working but I didn't believed untill I saw...So haks are still working...And day by day,the number of hakers is increasing...What can we do....?I am tired to lose mostly every game because of fighting against hakers...I think 50% of players are hakers...You should make a program that take screenshots of players that are voted ingame, a screeenahot of what he really see,a screenshot to his computer...Idk...make something...Too many hakers...
  • ı agree with RayssaRelly. There are to many hackers after the new patch. I see almost in everygame one ore more hackers. I am sure because i watch the replay after the game. I think the former anti-hack system is better than the current one.
  • The patch fixes many game issues while adding a new map and weapons.

• New Downtown Search & Destroy Map added
    • New M16 Scope-Camo Rifle (New GP Crates Only)
    • New Classic Winchester Rifle & Thompson SMG (New GP Crates Only)
    • New Thanksgiving Turkey Helmet and Turkey Bag added
    • Removal of GameGuard anti-hack system
    • New Anti-hack system, X-Trap, has been added!
    • Windows 7 32bit & 64bit support added
    • Delta server now offers +5% GP for all playing in it
    • Various major game updates, exploit fixes, and game fixes

If you have any issues with this patch, please check our Technical Support forum for the latest common solutions and we will do our best to address your problem.

Notes:
    this patch also addresses the issue of hacking in our game and will block all known hacks thanks to our new Anti-hacking system X-Trap, we hope you all like it.

Benefits of the new X-Trap Anti-hack program:
    1. Quicker game loading
    2. Increased game security
    3. Greater compatibility with different PC configurations
    4. All hacks for CF are currently blocked!
    5. Faster response time when a new hack is found
    6. More accurate logs of all abnormal behaviors in game
    7. Tools that will allow us to know who even tries to hack our game. (Being testing and will allow us to ban uses who even try logging into our game with a hack.

Also please be aware that changing GG for X-Trap has now changed much of the game code and so there may be unforeseen bugs in the game still even after our testing. If anyone notices any such bugs please let us know via PM and we will try and solve those issues asap (Black screen after a match error unfortunately still present but will be fixed as soon as we can). Also if you are having any issues with this update then please download a new copy of our game from our site and reinstall a fresh copy.

-Z8Games
    well my mum just got me zp and it aint working wdf is this all about man everyone knows that theres always gona be hackers in cf.doesnt even load up/
  • Since the patch, my fps goes low, like 30-60 fps, for a few seconds. This causes the game not to be smooth during play.

I will miss over 100 fps as I now find it under 100 in most cases. My ping is slightly higer than before, from 11 to around 13 now.

Yes, there are still hackers however will see if patches are released in a timely manner to deal with this issue.
  • file is changed error

CF won't start and I get this message:

File is changed:W[2007] L [2]
    crossfire.exe

How do I fix this issue????

Right before this message a patch tries to run but fails and leaves the screen.
  • Got a problem?

Well I have got a big one, everytime I load up on to CF the x-trap error bar pops up and it's really annoying I love crossfire and you guys have got to sort it out for me :)
  • so what else to do?

i did patch ignoring the trojan. seems that isnt so dangerous, i did not find something else on hdd so is not virus. (my opinion: is a trojan signature)
    since i dont keep important stuf and i dont go ibanking on this computer ... i keep the antivirus on ignoring the file. i can play it.
    that problem "solved".

the real problem remains the antihack. seems that the new antihack is not a better one. is just a program that keeps some ram busy. like the other before.

btw i did not see a sigle reply from the admins/moderators. maybe they are busy banning the not so smart ppl.

this time the game loads faster. that is the only good news.

note:
    i agree that hack users (not hackers ... the hackers are the smart ppl) will be. so what? lets all use those hacks ?!!? i want to see 2 or more not so smart ppl playing in oposite teams.

best wishes for the game and gamers
  • All I know that this is BULL!!! That they havent posted or said anything about this at all. Like "Hey guys we know you are having trouble with the new patch that we just made, we understand that there are issues with it and we are working as fast as we can to resovle it, Thank You For Your Patience." YA NOTHIN LIKE THAT!!!!!!!
  • The patch fixes many game issues while adding a new map and weapons.

• New Downtown Search & Destroy Map added
    • New M16 Scope-Camo Rifle (New GP Crates Only)
    • New Classic Winchester Rifle & Thompson SMG (New GP Crates Only)
    • New Thanksgiving Turkey Helmet and Turkey Bag added
    • Removal of GameGuard anti-hack system
    • New Anti-hack system, X-Trap, has been added!
    • Windows 7 32bit & 64bit support added
    • Delta server now offers +5% GP for all playing in it
    • Various major game updates, exploit fixes, and game fixes

If you have any issues with this patch, please check our Technical Support forum for the latest common solutions and we will do our best to address your problem.

Notes:
    this patch also addresses the issue of hacking in our game and will block all known hacks thanks to our new Anti-hacking system X-Trap, we hope you all like it.

Benefits of the new X-Trap Anti-hack program:
    1. Quicker game loading
    2. Increased game security
    3. Greater compatibility with different PC configurations
    4. All hacks for CF are currently blocked!
    5. Faster response time when a new hack is found
    6. More accurate logs of all abnormal behaviors in game
    7. Tools that will allow us to know who even tries to hack our game. (Being testing and will allow us to ban uses who even try logging into our game with a hack.

Also please be aware that changing GG for X-Trap has now changed much of the game code and so there may be unforeseen bugs in the game still even after our testing. If anyone notices any such bugs please let us know via PM and we will try and solve those issues asap (Black screen after a match error unfortunately still present but will be fixed as soon as we can). Also if you are having any issues with this update then please download a new copy of our game from our site and reinstall a fresh copy.

-Z8Games

just change everything u wrote to we went and changed the game around so people who spent real money could get F***ed out of it by all the new hacks we let in, IMO u failed big time by takeing GG out ive never seen so many hackers on this game since ive been playing, ITS NO LONGER FUN,ITS BECOME A HACK FILLED GAME and yet this new system lets you find them faster huh. then why are there still so make hacks right now, next time say we MAYBE will find them faster. Im not worried about guns on a F***ing pumpkin hat or even a damn turkey backpack FIX THE HACKS BEFOR THE GAME GOES TO SHYT
  • cinematic1 wrote: »
    just change everything u wrote to we went and changed the game around so people who spent real money could get f***ed out of it by all the new hacks we let in, imo u failed big time by takeing gg out ive never seen so many hackers on this game since ive been playing, its no longer fun,its become a hack filled game and yet this new system lets you find them faster huh. Then why are there still so make hacks right now, next time say we maybe will find them faster. Im not worried about guns on a f***ing pumpkin hat or even a damn turkey backpack fix the hacks befor the game goes to shyt

amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just dont get it, they can add all kinds of stuff for us to spend our HARD EARNED MONEY on(and yes i know we do it nobody asked us to) but as soon as we ask for something that dont cost US real money it goes out the F***ING window and its bull****, if u dont want this game to flop harder then a fat man in a pool LISTEN TO US AND FIX THE HACKING BEFOR BRINGING ANYTHING ELSE OUT
  • Mcafee calls X-Trap a trojan name of the trojan is Artemis. Can you do anything about this. I jonesing for team death match.
  • Delta server now offers +5% GP for all playing in it , why? , cuz no one goes in it?
    meh either way, cool...Il have to check it out. Too bad im getting bored of the game cuz there seem to be annoying hackers with no life. Sucks...
  • Stupid noobs Crossfire its the one game that has less hackers go play COD6 and you il see the numerous of cheaters there not even the counter-strike source finds the cheaters it takes time let the time pass and you il see that bann list full of that VIP Users. they pay to be banned whats the fun on that wasting money?just give it me then.
  • crossfire isnt working

this is ****ing me off when i try to start crossfire i get some message saying thatsomething changed and then it wont start. please fix this
  • This new anti-hack system is a piece of ****,it's the definition of ****...it's like if **** and **** had a baby it would be this anti-hack ****........there are so many more aimbotters, chammers, VIP hackers. The z8games team ruined CF with this **** called "anti'hack".......Subagames would've done better. Go back to college and get another degree Z8games.....
This discussion has been closed.