Introverted Recruitment Thread

Comments

• GotTissues wrote: »
    Thing is clan was closed for the last 3 months....no way in heck that i could get in til i saw you guys were open.....

So what your saying is screw you your gone for ever?

Clan wasn't closed for the last 3 months.
    He lost 10 members in less then a week after March and opened up to recruiting again.
    People joined, say inactivity do to losing nearly half the clan, and left with in a day.

Only this month did we stabilize to above 20 members again.
  • EVERYONE SHUT UP!

GotTissues, sucks you got kicked from a clan, sucks you got personal drama, but for the love of god shut up and stop responding to Tyler on this thread. Take it up to VMs or PMs. This thread is for recruitment purposes, not for discussion.

Tyler, you're not even in this clan. Stop please.

Anthony... no, just no.

Sorry to OL that they have major issues that infects their very own recruitment thread. Hope to help out better in the future so that it doesn't spam 3 pages of useless bs.
  • I'm going to double post here and just reiterate.

DROP THE DAMN SUBJECT.
  • mod edit:
    anthony is trying to continue to keep this thread off-topic.

If he continues he'll get an infraction, not even a warning. Consider this your warning anthony.
  • We are closed as for now but you can always PM the leader or any of the 2 LTs and ask for a try-out after you meet all the requirements.
  • OldLegends,
    I have come to ask for one final chance. I know you guys are closed but I was really in the open part. I hope you guys can forgive me for what I have done wrong and just look for the present/future and this has made me know more. I really hope you guys can understand and we can tlak about this. I know I was kicked for "being in the clan before" but I truely was not. I was in my own clan for about 2 years. If you talk about Loyal member you can have 1 right here. I truely want the better for the clan and have tired so hard to improve for the clna but I ended up failing. I did not QQ but people took it as I did and I have said sorry to both of those people and asked them just to move on. I really hope you guys can just give me one more shot at it. There is quiet a few people that I like ion the clan and am going miss if I don't get back in.

Thank you for reading this and please get back to me,
    GotTissues
    OldLegends,
    I have come to ask for one final chance. I know you guys are closed but I was really in the open part. I hope you guys can forgive me for what I have done wrong and just look for the present/future and this has made me know more. I really hope you guys can understand and we can tlak about this. I know I was kicked for "being in the clan before" but I truely was not. I was in my own clan for about 2 years. If you talk about Loyal member you can have 1 right here. I truely want the better for the clan and have tired so hard to improve for the clna but I ended up failing. I did not QQ but people took it as I did and I have said sorry to both of those people and asked them just to move on. I really hope you guys can just give me one more shot at it. There is quiet a few people that I like ion the clan and am going miss if I don't get back in.

Thank you for reading this and please get back to me,
    GotTissues

Until I get back tomorrow and get a chance to speak with VATAV it's completely up to him and slick.

I don't think you were in the clan before, and I do remember you did just joke about your age and weren't actually serious. I did think I remembered there being something more to it like you applying with incorrect information, but I can't remember for sure.

Based on your maturity level an past actions alone I'm guessing you will not be allowed in the clan again, and I do feel bad for you that you had to leave your old clan to join this one, however me telling you many times you weren't allowed to join and then joining once I leave kind of makes it your own fault.
  • GodsGunman wrote: »
    Until I get back tomorrow and get a chance to speak with VATAV it's completely up to him and slick.

I don't think you were in the clan before, and I do remember you did just joke about your age and weren't actually serious. I did think I remembered there being something more to it like you applying with incorrect information, but I can't remember for sure.

Based on your maturity level an past actions alone I'm guessing you will not be allowed in the clan again, and I do feel bad for you that you had to leave your old clan to join this one, however me telling you many times you weren't allowed to join and then joining once I leave kind of makes it your own fault.

Well i hope we can take about it....i have worked my butt off rasing my kdr...and turning to do different skills and think i have improved alot.

Edit:im still in there

All i ask for is 1 more chance....

And gods i never applyed but these last 2 times....i was always in my clan til vatav said i could join

I did say i was sorry to both dag and tyler and tyler said thanks and we made up dag said nothing back....i am trying to do the best i can if you guys could just give me one last shot....you got a very loyal member here too.....
    Well i hope we can take about it....i have worked my butt off rasing my kdr...and turning to do different skills and think i have improved alot.

Edit:im still in there

All i ask for is 1 more chance....

And gods i never applyed but these last 2 times....i was always in my clan til vatav said i could join

I did say i was sorry to both dag and tyler and tyler said thanks and we made up dag said nothing back....i am trying to do the best i can if you guys could just give me one last shot....you got a very loyal member here too.....

I am not questioning your loyalty, of that it seems you have much of. Take a look at how you are presenting yourself, and by that I mean how you are writing things. Half of what you day is spelled incorrectly, and gives you the air of a child that barely passed his last English spelling test or entente it is kids in elementary do for spelling tests where you come from. How you conduct yourself (including how you spell and present yourself) impacts how people see the clan that you are a part of.
    I am not questioning your loyalty, of that it seems you have much of. Take a look at how you are presenting yourself, and by that I mean how you are writing things. Half of what you day is spelled incorrectly, and gives you the air of a child that barely passed his last English spelling test or entente it is kids in elementary do for spelling tests where you come from. How you conduct yourself (including how you spell and present yourself) impacts how people see the clan that you are a part of.

Not trolling here but you but day instead of say. Alot of times I just throw up mu fourm post and thats something i need to work on I guess. I am also not the best at my grammar but I can improve that. There is a lot of things that make you sound like a child and I really never say that and I need to grow some balls and act like an adult. As I looked back at ooder post I do see that people make good quality post. I guess I should follow the rule quality over quantity.
    Ping: 30-50 ping in Alpha
    KD: 3.09 (was like 2.7 ish before I reset stats)
    Reason: You guys seem to be more serious than all the other clans. Not tryin' to pub all day with 12 year olds.
    Past Clans: I am a source player, I could list some source teams that I did pretty well with if you'd like. I want to switch to cf as css is completely dead.
    Mode: I like S&D if we are going to play for real and TDM if I'm going to pub.

Hit me up if you're interested.
  • Saosin123 wrote: »
    Ping: 30-50 ping in Alpha
    KD: 3.09 (was like 2.7 ish before I reset stats)
    Reason: You guys seem to be more serious than all the other clans. Not tryin' to pub all day with 12 year olds.
    Past Clans: I am a source player, I could list some source teams that I did pretty well with if you'd like. I want to switch to cf as css is completely dead.
    Mode: I like S&D if we are going to play for real and TDM if I'm going to pub.

Hit me up if you're interested.

IGN:

Make sure you put your IGN there
    _-Saosin-_

Sorry about that

That is no issue. I am not a leader or LT but you look pretty good. A leader or LT might come on here and tell you to apply I don't know.
  • I'm back for a month or so! :D My next course (DP1/BIQ) starts July 31st and ends August 31st if I was told correctly.

Saosin123 wrote: »
    _-Saosin-_

Sorry about that

Sure, go apply.

They also dodge good clans.

Sorry, can't hide the truth..
  • They also dodge good clans.

In the time that we clan warred last week we never dodged 1 clan.

We dodged them in the GM torny....tactics
  • They also dodge good clans.

Only time we've ever dodged was against NWG because they're a bunch of trolls, and in the GM tourny because we decided to play smartly.

Get over it, we've never dodged aside from that, and if you continue to post on this thread I will report you in the hopes of having you infracted for trolling, as that comment was completely unnecessary and a lie.
    Get over it
    Sorry, no can do.

You want me infracted for telling the truth? Lmao
  • Sorry, no can do.

You want me infracted for telling the truth? Lmao

Alien stop it now. You little girl (:

Besides, I can just say you actually are a little girl because you have no mic (:
  • Alien stop it now. You little girl (:

Besides, I can just say you actually are a little girl because you have no mic (:
    Make Me xD

Btw, I'm not a little girl, mommy.
  • Make Me xD

Btw, I'm not a little girl, mommy.

I shall make you. That's no concern for me.

You could even be like 45, you'll always be my little girl. Nice Try (:
  • I shall make you. That's no concern for me.

You could even be like 45, you'll always be my little girl. Nice Try (:
    Hmm okay I guess...
    Btw, come ZM with meh in about 20 mins xD
    You know where to find your little girl xD
  • Hmm okay I guess...
    Btw, come ZM with meh in about 20 mins xD
    You know where to find your little girl xD

Going to hockey practice in 20 minutes. I'll find you in a bit little girl.
  • Going to hockey practice in 20 minutes. I'll find you in a bit little girl.
    QQ Now I'm lonely :'(
  • QQ Now I'm lonely :'(

You always call on me on the WORST times. Also, let's get off this thread, no need for us to spam it even more.
  • You always call on me on the WORST times. Also, let's get off this thread, no need for us to spam it even more.
    K fine, let's spam my clan's thread xD
This discussion has been closed.