Introverted Recruitment Thread

Comments

• 'tC wrote:
    dll;3036191']i was kiddin bout the glitching breath lolol
    he does have breath...
    Glitching breath!
    :rolleyes:
  • GL Slick recruiting for your clan bro! Should watch out for kyuubey and dubstep they both play on alts :P
  • 'tC wrote:
    dll;3036191']i was kiddin bout the glitching breath lolol
    he does have breath...

Were you really.....-_-....now you tell us after we say that........
    CrueIty wrote: »
    GL Slick recruiting for your clan bro! Should watch out for kyuubey and dubstep they both play on alts :P

Dubstep has not been playing on alts since he joined cause he is in college now and is fouced on his account
  • GotTissues wrote: »
    10 bucks says im below age so i and all other will get kicked....:(

EDIT:

VATAV im tired of them saying stuff to me.......
    Crossfire20120620_0000.jpg

So i kicked them time and time again

DAg- 1 Time
    PH hop-1 time

I was host.......not in game out side of game

Tissues, not only were you terrible in that game (couldn't even PP an average bhopper like me) but you kicked me before I even said anything about your skill level. In fact you kicked me after I said it would be funny to join OldLegends, and before whispering you what is shown on that SS.

Then you kept on going about how much I spent on zp, how sad my life was, etc etc.

Joined the game again and you were supplicating people to kick me, that's the main reason why I started making fun of you. You really give OldLegends a bad name.

I might not be OldLegends' biggest fan, but keeping GotTissues in this clan is a joke. The guy isn't mature one bit and keeps QQing everytime he dies.

Take care guys.
  • Alright, I guess it's Tyler's turn to hop into this discussion.

Before GodsGunman left, I was in the clan. We were talking a bit about Tissues as well. I was not an LT of the clan, or was I anywhere near to becoming an LT. But continuing on..

I played a few pubs with GotTissues back then:

He wasn't even close to being decent.
    He lied about his age.
    He sounds like a little child.
    He doesn't focus.
    He QQ's a lot.

The list could go on, but that's what I found in just 1 pub.

He joined teamspeak that day, he started QQing and making fun of some members, so I kicked him off teamspeak. No, I do not have powers, but I'm a normal member, he was a guest, so I had that power.

After this, told it to GodsGunman, and even he knew that GotTissues isn't even decent. We even both talked about it and knew that he is not allowed in this clan. We even talked about it to him a few times. I want to say about.. 3 times?

Moving on.. After I left OldLegends and joined Jay's clan, thing's changed. I brought members into S&M from OldLegends mainly because I loved them. Then a few day's later, I see that GotTissues is in the clan. I was thinking that it was totally absurd. GodsGunman was his course thing and I wasn't in the clan anymore.

Just yesterday, I see GotTissues in a GM pub with a few other members of OldLegends. (New ones, not the old ones)

I want to say it was GotDubstep and something like that.

Furthermore.. They were all on GR while I go on BL. I tell Tissues that it is me and then he says "OldLegends get your defenses up." Funny but true. Then I kill them ALL and say, This ain't a good defense I think, The Older members of OldLegends were a bit more sophisticated.

Anyways, in that pub, all I saw was constant QQing of GotTissues.

Pretty sure with this entire story, you know that he's not good into OldLegends.
  • iDagnasty wrote: »
    Tissues, not only were you terrible in that game (couldn't even PP an average bhopper like me) but you kicked me before I even said anything about your skill level. In fact you kicked me after I said it would be funny to join OldLegends, and before whispering you what is shown on that SS.

Then you kept on going about how much I spent on zp, how sad my life was, etc etc.

Joined the game again and you were supplicating people to kick me, that's the main reason why I started making fun of you. You really give OldLegends a bad name.

I might not be OldLegends' biggest fan, but keeping GotTissues in this clan is a joke. The guy isn't mature one bit and keeps QQing everytime he dies.

Take care guys.

No you started it....Im tired of this bull crap..........
    Alright, I guess it's Tyler's turn to hop into this discussion.

Before GodsGunman left, I was in the clan. We were talking a bit about Tissues as well. I was not an LT of the clan, or was I anywhere near to becoming an LT. But continuing on..

I played a few pubs with GotTissues back then:

He wasn't even close to being decent.
    He lied about his age.
    He sounds like a little child.
    He doesn't focus.
    He QQ's a lot.

The list could go on, but that's what I found in just 1 pub.

He joined teamspeak that day, he started QQing and making fun of some members, so I kicked him off teamspeak. No, I do not have powers, but I'm a normal member, he was a guest, so I had that power.

After this, told it to GodsGunman, and even he knew that GotTissues isn't even decent. We even both talked about it and knew that he is not allowed in this clan. We even talked about it to him a few times. I want to say about.. 3 times?

Moving on.. After I left OldLegends and joined Jay's clan, thing's changed. I brought members into S&M from OldLegends mainly because I loved them. Then a few day's later, I see that GotTissues is in the clan. I was thinking that it was totally absurd. GodsGunman was his course thing and I wasn't in the clan anymore.

Just yesterday, I see GotTissues in a GM pub with a few other members of OldLegends. (New ones, not the old ones)

I want to say it was GotDubstep and something like that.

Furthermore.. They were all on GR while I go on BL. I tell Tissues that it is me and then he says "OldLegends get your defenses up." Funny but true. Then I kill them ALL and say, This ain't a good defense I think, The Older members of OldLegends were a bit more sophisticated.

Anyways, in that pub, all I saw was constant QQing of GotTissues.

Pretty sure with this entire story, you know that he's not good into OldLegends.

Second off you kept saying stuff to me and i said nothing but lol....no QQing no nothing.......

Thrid off here is what i said:

Oh poop i lied im 17 :P

Crap i should have listened to aranchy and faked me age lol
    So there is no way in hell no way i can get in?(im right?)

Do you guys not see the :P

and i thought gods was joking to after he said

YOur in :P...SO i dont know why everyone is making abig deal out of it......BEfore i did QQ and now i dont.....SO how about you guys just leave me alone and until you can SS me QQIng..........I have nothing to say cause im not and Dag started it an dI said nothing to you yet you were the one that got onto TS on our server and called me a girl and started saying crap so i dont know what your trying to say here? i know you dont like me but you guys dont have to start making crap up about me......i never thought there would be dramam for some free video game and a clan....really and im the immature one yet your coming on here saying crap about me and starting stuff.......i dont wanna deal with it and dont have time to deal with it....SO can you guys just leave me alone.....

WAIT I JUST READ YOUR POST OVER AND: right here you lied you said this...."OldLegends get your defenses up."

YOu can ask dubstep....we were in there trying to jsut enjoy a game and then your saying we said that and anyways is that QQIng....No and yu said it....so get off my case....Why cant the whole game just get Screen shotted.....-_-

And 1 thing for dag i kicked you after game so what is the big deal nyone can do that......and you were trolling saying you would join OL so i was like ohhh then you were like never.....so i kciked you for trolling......then you PMed me that....

focused tyler what does that have to do weith anything....i dont focus in pubs in cws i do....

also Dag you said i cant even PP yet i was ace that game.....

Second off you kept saying stuff to me and i said nothing but lol....no QQing no nothing.......

YOur in :P...SO i dont know why everyone is making abig deal out of it......BEfore i did QQ and now i dont.....SO how about you guys just leave me alone and until you can SS me QQIng..........I have nothing to say cause im not and Dag started it an dI said nothing to you yet you were the one that got onto TS on our server and called me a girl and started saying crap so i dont know what your trying to say here? i know you dont like me but you guys dont have to start making crap up about me......i never thought there would be dramam for some free video game and a clan....really and im the immature one yet your coming on here saying crap about me and starting stuff.......i dont wanna deal with it and dont have time to deal with it....SO can you guys just leave me alone.....

WAIT I JUST READ YOUR POST OVER AND: right here you lied you said this...."OldLegends get your defenses up."

YOu can ask dubstep....we were in there trying to jsut enjoy a game and then your saying we said that and anyways is that QQIng....No and yu said it....so get off my case....Why cant the whole game just get Screen shotted.....-_-

And 1 thing for dag i kicked you after game so what is the big deal nyone can do that......and you were trolling saying you would join OL so i was like ohhh then you were like never.....so i kciked you for trolling......then you PMed me that....

focused tyler what does that have to do weith anything....i dont focus in pubs in cws i do....

I didn't follow that at all. Too many "..." and mispellings, etc. to know which words he meant, sorry, Tissues. :(

This is turning into a "He said, she said.." ordeal, in which no one can prove anything, it all must be done by sole trust. :L You said you were ace that game, you can't prove that. He said you said, "OL get your defenses up." He can't prove that. All we have as evidence is manipulable words.

Anyways, Tissues, whilst Tyler and Dagnasty are not the best liked people by OL/No longer in OL, they are honest people when it comes down to business. Rules are rules, and if you like that clan so much, you should respect their policies and rejoin when you're able. I wanted to join OL, too, but I was too young also, lol. :o

To everyone in the thread:
    Disregarding all of this I think we all should drop it and leave the decision up to Gods and/or VATAV, ultimately it all comes down to that decision.

Sorry for preaching... :i
  • Thank-you guys for sharing the story. Gods or VATAV will take a look at that and do what is right but let's stop this here.
    :)
  • Seashore wrote: »

Anyways, Tissues, whilst Tyler and Dagnasty are not the best liked people by OL/No longer in OL.
    That is not true. Tyler is a really cool person.
    I don't really know Dagnasty so I can't say anything about him but he seems chill on the forums.
  • Seashore wrote: »
    Anyways, Tissues, whilst Tyler and Dagnasty are not the best liked people by OL/No longer in OL.

You obviously don't know about Xplicit. (-Rawrz.) :rolleyes:

First of all, please next time, take your time with what your going to post, no one is "rushing" you. Honestly, I barely understand whatever you trying to say.

To What I understand and my reply:

1.) I did not say that, you in fact said that. I know this for a fact. Why on earth would I say "OldLegends get your defenses up" I was in OldLegends for about 5 months. Don't act like a silly goose, YOU said that.

2.) I did come on teamspeak and I did get on for about 1 minute. As soon as I joined I said Hai there, you took a while to respond, and it seemed as you were not responding to me. I thought abruptly that it wasn't you because honestly, all I heard was a little girl. You can not blame me for YOUR vocal cords. I honestly thought you were a girl.

3.) You said you should have listened to Anarchy about lying about your age. YOU do not act like you are 17 nor do you sound like your 17. (Remember this coming from my point of view)

4.) Lying is the last thing you should do in general.

5.) I don't take my SS's. Screenshots just lead to screenshot wars. I see no point in doing that. If you say I should, the next time I will take screenshots just for you.

6.) With your response, honestly right here I can see you aren't fit to be in OldLegends. I was in OldLegends, doesn't mean that I don't respect them for leaving. I loved almost EVERY member in the clan before I left.

7.) Don't attempt to pin ANYTHING down on me, I see what you did, and I remember things. I saw that Dagnasty wrote, so I hoped in as well.

Seashore wrote: »
    I didn't follow that at all. Too many "..." and mispellings, etc. to know which words he meant, sorry, Tissues. :(

This is turning into a "He said, she said.." ordeal, in which no one can prove anything, it all must be done by sole trust. :L You said you were ace that game, you can't prove that. He said you said, "OL get your defenses up." He can't prove that. All we have as evidence is manipulable words.

Anyways, Tissues, whilst Tyler and Dagnasty are not the best liked people by OL/No longer in OL, they are honest people when it comes down to business. Rules are rules, and if you like that clan so much, you should respect their policies and rejoin when you're able. I wanted to join OL, too, but I was too young also, lol. :o

To everyone in the thread:
    Disregarding all of this I think we all should drop it and leave the decision up to Gods and/or VATAV, ultimately it all comes down to that decision.

Sorry for preaching... :i

Well, I was a former member, it does not mean that I want the worst to OldLegends. Honestly he isn't fit to even be in OldLegends, anyways it's up to them. I also believe that Slick should be named, he is also a LT (:
    paulo0002 wrote: »
    I don't really know Dagnasty so I can't say anything about him but he seems chill on the forums.

Thank you for the support, but I have NO idea who you are O.O
  • Gods has informed me that tissue was kicked before (I forgot because I am terrible with names). So tissue shouldn't of been allowed back in the first place.

Also I know and trust Tyler's word.
    He was in the clan for several months and hasn't done anything to hurt us.
    Tyler as always been honest before and I see no reason for him to lie about this now.

Sorry Tissue, you're being removed from the clan.
  • VATAV wrote: »
    Gods has informed me that tissue was kicked before (I forgot because I am terrible with names). So tissue shouldn't of been allowed back in the first place.

Tyler as always been honest before and I see no reason for him to lie about this now.

Wait....what the heck..i was never kicked from ol......im confused....ofc...noone will ever beliveve me....

I just want to say i had a good time with you all...no matter if i dont get back in i will always like you guys.....
    Gods has informed me that tissue was kicked before (I forgot because I am terrible with names). So tissue shouldn't of been allowed back in the first place.

Thanks for the kind words. I'm sorry, but he is a very silly goose..

Lying is always the worst thing you could ever do, always leads to more trouble.

Goodluck with OldLegends. I can honestly guess that the people that he recruited into OldLegends will leave, but it's about quality over quantity of members.

~Best of Luck

~Tyler

P.S. I want some carrots.
  • Thanks for the kind words. I'm sorry, but he is a very silly goose..

Lying is always the worst thing you could ever do, always leads to more trouble.

Goodluck with OldLegends. I can honestly guess that the people that he recruited into OldLegends will leave, but it's about quality over quantity of members.

~Best of Luck

~Tyler

I don't want to get infracted for carrots.
    Got 2 mods warning about posting off topic pictures, from that last time I posted carrots.
  • Thanks for the kind words. I'm sorry, but he is a very silly goose..

~Best of Luck

~Tyler
    N
    EDIT: i guess you guys are just going to not talk to me...?

I only brought i 2 people

Both really good friends

GotCookie (Echo 8 and a very good and mature player)
    GotDubstep (fairly good and a mature player)

And your right we most likry will all leave
    I don't want to get infracted for carrots.
    Got 2 mods warning about posting off topic pictures, from that last time I posted carrots.

At least you received the warning. I didn't for one thing and ate the infraction..
    GotTissues wrote: »
    I only brought i 2 people

Both really good friends

GotCookie (Echo 8 and a very good and mature player)
    GotDubstep (fairly good and a mature player)

And your right we most likry will all leave

That's how it is in Crossfire. If one good friend leaves, others will surely follow.
  • you do know you can check the records to see if he actually was ever kicked before right?
  • you do know you can check the records to see if he actually was ever kicked before right?

That is a good poi t but seening as a ticked so many off including tyler.....and dag gods will delete and block me and all that......but they can but they wont.....i hope they would
  • At least you received the warning. I didn't for one thing and ate the infraction..

That's how it is in Crossfire. If one good friend leaves, others will surely follow.

Like 2 of our GMers leaving and then the rest of our GMers leaving for them and completely screwing us over for Talons Tourny.

Clan managing can be a real pain sometimes.
    That is a good poi t but seening as a ticked so many off including tyler.....and dag gods will delete and block me and all that......but they can but they wont.....i hope they would

It in fact is a good point to check that, but it doesn't matter since he is in fact, gone now.

Why don't YOU just "delete//block" us then?

I mainly know that I won't because I'm lazy and I want to read whatsoever you write.
    Like 2 of our GMers leaving and then the rest of our GMers leaving for them and completely screwing us over for Talons Tourny.

Clan managing can be a real pain sometimes.

I do in fact, take the blame that OldLegends lost in Talon's Tourny.

I did leave, because Jay invited me. I then PM'd Alex if he wanted me back, he said he doesn't really care. I then realized that Jay's clan is simply amazing and since I missed some of the members in OldLegends, I invited them over. It isn't my fault that they love me over Alex. I'm simply lovely (:

Clan managing is a real pain, but that's why you have loyal members and LT's to help you out.
  • It in fact is a good point to check that, but it doesn't matter since he is in fact, gone now.

Why don't YOU just "delete//block" us then?

I mainly know that I won't because I'm lazy and I want to read whatsoever you write.

I tired...too late now....plus i cant cause when you block people it only blocks there whispers...and why would i lie about being i the clan before......i wish i was in there before but i was not
  • paulo0002 wrote: »

The part that applies to Ty is the "No longer in OL" part, not the other.
    I tired...too late now....plus i cant cause when you block people it only blocks there whispers...and why would i lie about being i the clan before......i wish i was in there before but i was not

Why do you think I will message you in game and etc? I have no meaning as to why I would do such a thing.

It doesn't really matter if you were in the clan before hand, you are gone now. The past is behind us, now we are in the present//future.

Honestly, This conversation is now being so silly, you are gone, but look ahead, there are many more clans you can join. Best of luck to you.

In the mean time, I have something to write to someone.
  • I do in fact, take the blame that OldLegends lost in Talon's Tourny.

I did leave, because Jay invited me. I then PM'd Alex if he wanted me back, he said he doesn't really care. I then realized that Jay's clan is simply amazing and since I missed some of the members in OldLegends, I invited them over. It isn't my fault that they love me over Alex. I'm simply lovely (:

Clan managing is a real pain, but that's why you have loyal members and LT's to help you out.

Don't blame anyone for leaving, it their choice in the end.
    Rather have people be happy then stuck in something they don't like.
    Mostly feel hurt over how they all left so suddenly with out even a goodbye or a invite.

Finding loyal people in real life is hard, finding any on the internet is a miracle.
    People like being flexible with nothing tying them down, loyalty requires a sacrifice few are willing to make with out good cause.
  • I just have 1 question....

Its for VATAV are you going to go and look that i was not in before or just kick me?
    I just have 1 question....

Its for VATAV are you going to go and look that i was not in before or just kick me?

Did, member logs only keeps track of 50 pages, and the first 20 are the last 3 months...
    We have had such a high turn over of people joining and leaving that the records don't go back far enough to see it.
    Don't blame anyone for leaving, it their choice in the end.
    Rather have people be happy then stuck in something they don't like.
    Mostly feel hurt over how they all left so suddenly with out even a goodbye or a invite.

Finding loyal people in real life is hard, finding any on the internet is a miracle.
    People like being flexible with nothing tying them down, loyalty requires a sacrifice few are willing to make with out good cause.

You are correctly right about it's their own choice in the very end. Honestly, I would have invited you, but you are with Alex mainly. Not going to lie, you are his Butt Buddy. (;

Being loyal is a big commitment, now many can make it without doing something else, mainly to gain anything in the very end.
    Did, member logs only keeps track of 50 pages, and the first 20 are the last 3 months...
    We have had such a high turn over of people joining and leaving that the records don't go back far enough to see it.

Thing is clan was closed for the last 3 months....no way in heck that i could get in til i saw you guys were open.....

So what your saying is screw you your gone for ever?
This discussion has been closed.