Purgatory Recruitment Thread

Comments

• Everyone who knows me knows that I dont really troll people unless they deserve it. Sure, in the past I might have been more or less an ass but that has changed considerably since I gained a social life. I'm more than happy to end this feud, but just so you know, if someone is attempting to troll me, I WILL retaliate. It's in my nature, I'm sorry. I won't be blaming the entire clan for a couple people's immaturity. I hope that we can put our differences aside and keep the rude/unnecessary comments to ourselves from now on. If someone in our clan trolls you or such after this discussion, PM me, Kim, or one of our LTs and we will deal with it. Same goes for you guys, I hope.

Who doesn't retaliate if something is being done about them or a friend? Of course we were all being silly, lets just keep that behind us and move on. Hopefully later today we can do a clan war for fun (;

Why couldn't you just say "OK?" (; Either way, let's have fun from now on. Except when I have to cream you guys in a pub//cw (;
  • Jaaaaaaaay wrote: »
    wasnt expecting that from pickle since I have seen some of the stuff you have done to people. *cough* tiff.
    As I said, I've changed considerably for the good. xD
    Who doesn't retaliate if something is being done about them or a friend? Of course we were all being silly, lets just keep that behind us and move on. Hopefully later today we can do a clan war for fun (;

Why couldn't you just say "OK?" (; Either way, let's have fun from now on. Except when I have to cream you guys in a pub//cw (;
    Sure we can clan war, most likely going to get rolled though haha. I felt like writing a wall of text to torture you a bit, also got carried away (I blame my creative writing classes during highschool T_T)
  • As I said, I've changed considerably for the good. xD

Sure we can clan war, most likely going to get rolled though haha. I felt like writing a wall of text to torture you a bit, also got carried away (I blame my creative writing classes during highschool T_T)

I've also changed A LOT for the good. (;

Well, we are sexy, and we tend to roll people in clan wars (;

You do realize if you did go and torture me a bit more, I would've went all OUT as well. We don't need about 10 + pages of us being silly gooses. Been infracted and banned, not fun ):
    it never will. always be that little rager that enjoys making people yell at inanimate objects.

wasnt expecting that from pickle since I have seen some of the stuff you have done to people. *cough* tiff. but in agreement. people have been warned yesterday and today. if it happens again, this is mostly towards andy. it will result in a kicking, not a demotion. gotta love all them periods?

Yes there always will be but there needs to be consequences to their actions.

And why couldnt you just reply with "OK" as well? the smart ass comments need to stop as well. you guys just need to let things settle b4 asking for a friendly game or cw. it will take some time b4 that needs to happen. just play the game and let things settle.
  • FeistyKat wrote: »
    Yes there always will be but there needs to be consequences to their actions.

And why couldnt you just reply with "OK" as well? the smart ass comments need to stop as well. you guys just need to let things settle b4 asking for a friendly game or cw. it will take some time b4 that needs to happen. just play the game and let things settle.

I could, but you didn't say "Tyler #1" yet.. Still awaiting for that D:

Who said we are smart bums? We are ALL silly gooses 1 way or another. I think we are getting settled. :O
  • I could, but you didn't say "Tyler #1" yet.. Still awaiting for that D:

Who said we are smart bums? We are ALL silly gooses 1 way or another. I think we are getting settled. :O

Tyler #.1 there ya happy now :)
  • I could, but you didn't say "Tyler #1" yet.. Still awaiting for that D:

don't need to kiss ass. people cant make you change, js
    don't need to kiss ass. people cant make you change, js

Nothing wrong with kissing an ass, Andy does it to you all the time. js.
  • Nothing wrong with kissing an ass, Andy does it to you all the time. js.

i heard ass .. O_O
  • good clan full of good people :) let's all get along and kill each other now on CF <3
  • Uhh I basically skimmed through all the posts. All I know is that gl0w has a problem with me. Maybe others. Not sure. (To the part where I usually bump this thread a lot, yeah I do, but today my Beats earphones messed up so I mostly took all morning to go exchange them which ticked me off because management in Radio Shack sucks -.- anyways....)

Thanks S&M for dropping it, and I apologize for what SleepyFox did, he was just getting frustrated, I think, not really sure, I haven't asked why he did it O_o

Love you Kat!

Thanks Jay :D
  • KGTFO wrote: »
    Uhh I basically skimmed through all the posts. All I know is that gl0w has a problem with me. Maybe others. Not sure. (To the part where I usually bump this thread a lot, yeah I do, but today my Beats earphones messed up so I mostly took all morning to go exchange them which ticked me off because management in Radio Shack sucks -.- anyways....)

Thanks S&M for dropping it, and I apologize for what SleepyFox did, he was just getting frustrated, I think, not really sure, I haven't asked why he did it O_o

Love you Kat!

Thanks Jay :D

Sigh.. making me post again. Why would you just skim through it first of all.. Another thing is my name is glow, not gl0w.. I do not have a problem with you, if you read my initial post, I said your "simply amazing (;"

We don't hate SleepyFox, we love the chubby blonde (;

Please take a few minutes and read ALL of them.

Thanks, Tyler.

P.S. I took the initiative.. you could have said thanks Tyler.. I told Kat to check this out, Jay, just wondered here..
  • Sigh.. making me post again. Why would you just skim through it first of all.. Another thing is my name is glow, not gl0w.. I do not have a problem with you, if you read my initial post, I said your "simply amazing (;"

Thanks, Tyler.

P.S. I took the initiative.. you could have said thanks Tyler.. I told Kat to check this out, Jay, just wondered here..

^^ LOLOLOL MATURE.... oh how i love u tyler <3 I wondered here too dammit, i just dont start things <3.

<3 u philosophy <3~
  • KMAshunz wrote: »
    ^^ LOLOLOL MATURE.... oh how i love u tyler <3 I wondered here too dammit, i just dont start things <3.

<3 u philosophy <3~

): I feel so sad. I took my time and effort into what I write, I feel ashamed how K? did not take the time into reading it.. ):
  • P.S. I took the initiative.. you could have said thanks Tyler.. I told Kat to check this out, Jay, just wondered here..

Insisting on credit instead of getting the message heard. the pancake mix was left at the store again?
    Insisting on credit instead of getting the message heard. the pancake mix was left at the store again?

Credit means nothing, it's about doing it that matters the most. You guys received a thanks for nothing, kind of lame don't you think?

I left the eggs at the store, I'll go get them.
  • Credit means nothing, it's about doing it that matters the most. You guys received a thanks for nothing, kind of lame don't you think?

I left the eggs at the store, I'll go get them.

kinda proved my point there.
    kinda proved my point there.

Your logic is invalid.
  • Sigh.. making me post again. Why would you just skim through it first of all.. Another thing is my name is glow, not gl0w.. I do not have a problem with you, if you read my initial post, I said your "simply amazing (;"

Thanks, Tyler.

Your IGN is gl0w >.>

The only reason I skimmed was because I'm tired and sleepy >.> matter of fact I'm gonna take a nap, and Thanks, Tyler, but you only did it because you were told to by Kat (I think, like I said I skimmed through it)
    I'm gonna take a nap

sweet dreams K :)
  • Tyler you don't need credit from any1. Remember that. You took the time and initiative to speak for us and apologize and do what's right. As long as you know you did what's right. Lots of respect for ya Brotha <3 on my phone around base can't come on to flirt with ya <3
    Your IGN is gl0w >.>

The only reason I skimmed was because I'm tired and sleepy >.> matter of fact I'm gonna take a nap, and Thanks, Tyler, but you only did it because you were told to by Kat (I think, like I said I skimmed through it)

My IGN actually is; -glow*

Why on earth would I want to put a number... you should at least take like 5 seconds to check THAT. Kat said to stop being mean to you, I decided on my own that we should stop ALTOGETHER.
    KMAshunz wrote: »
    Tyler you don't need credit from any1. Remember that. You took the time and initiative to speak for us and apologize and do what's right. As long as you know you did what's right. Lots of respect for ya Brotha <3 on my phone around base can't come on to flirt with ya <3

Your right. Besides, I'm smexi.. (;
  • Well as long as it ends already.

Still recruiting.
  • Great clan with great leadership. I hear they're working on a website too :3
  • Website you say, sonny? Well my granddaughter better not be making any no-no websites, or I'll be a sheep!

:3 Anyways, Kim, why do I not see you on..? >.<
  • So how's Philosophy/Purgatory doing nowadays ?
  • iDagnasty wrote: »
    So how's Philosophy/Purgatory doing nowadays ?

We found out I'm Kim's Grandpappy. :)
  • Seashore wrote: »
    We found out I'm Kim's Grandpappy. :)

Well if that works out for you, ik it is obviously a joke !

You could have said you'd be her new boyfriend though ! That would always beat the joke she's with still nowadays lol

Either way, I'm glad she's still holding up with her clan, being a clan leader isn't easy.
  • We're holding up good, also we are working on a new website, but it's still in need of fixing.

I will be working on it through out the week.
    We're holding up good, also we are working on a new website, but it's still in need of fixing.

I will be working on it through out the week.

You bad with websites ;) (jk)

But if you need help you know where I am jaja.