Purgatory Recruitment Thread

Comments

• KGTFO wrote: »
    Me and Huggy bumped your thread being nice.

You got yourself banned by trolling.

We see that your main was banned.
    HUGGYB34R wrote: »
    Good clan. Leader has issues keeping my name out his mouth. Bump for the members though ;)
    Funny he tied us in a scrim,which was fun and friendly, then goes and said he stopped trying cuz he would have rolled us hmmm.If we "blow" and all he could do is tie well aint saying much about a ldr who "stops trying" in cw's.
    KGTFO wrote: »
    Bump for Grimz <3

Good Clan, but like Huggy said Leader has some issues also some other members in the Clan love to trash talk.

Anyways I would love to stay away from drama.

Good Luck.

I take offence to this, sorry. I do flip a switch but after that's all been happening don't you think that could pis.s someone off? I just got banned and you say stuff like this. I flipped out sure, but who hasn't once in their life? You did a friendly bump for grims not for the clan. Can you see how i could be offended by this?
  • Anthony,
    It's obvious that your QQing isn't doing anything except embrassing yourself,
    Your just like the kid who lost a fight, and trying to pull everyone down.

Accept it, let it go and grow up.
  • iSnitched wrote: »
    I take offence to this, sorry. I do flip a switch but after that's all been happening don't you think that could pis.s someone off? I just got banned and you say stuff like this. I flipped out sure, but who hasn't once in their life? You did a friendly bump for grims not for the clan. Can you see how i could be offended by this?

Awww you went from rage to feeling sorry for your own actions . Dam son you susposed to grow up not grow younger. But I'll stop on Kims thread. Really silly but I cant lie its been a ton of fun with ant ^^
  • Sorry to just "pop in" on this little heated discussion, but from what I can see, you asked for it if infact you did do what Huggy said and Kim was just backing it up. Not trying to get involved in this, just trying to shed some light in the dark situation.
    How is that offending you. I'm giving your clan a compliment after you continue to insult my clan by saying we're bad and etc. Proud to be taking my members, I don't care if people take my members, it's their choice. I'm not forcing them or blaming anything on them. I'm taking a break from the "Serious clan." It's the summer, I'm just going to relax and recruit and if they don't want to join us, I'm fine. You're ruining your summer break by going off on a Public Forums that deals with a Game.

I'm done.

OT: We're still recruiting.
  • Dark Beast wrote: »
    Sorry to just "pop in" on this little heated discussion, but from what I can see, you asked for it if infact you did do what Huggy said and Kim was just backing it up. Not trying to get involved in this, just trying to shed some light in the dark situation.

I'll honestly stop as soon as he is thru with hsi tantrum.He chose to drag me into things so he got my attention for now.He cant win this fight as I dont get influenced by what others may think of me .
    How is that offending you. I'm giving your clan a compliment after you continue to insult my clan by saying we're bad and etc. Proud to be taking my members, I don't care if people take my members, it's their choice. I'm not forcing them or blaming anything on them. I'm taking a break from the "Serious clan." It's the summer, I'm just going to relax and recruit and if they don't want to join us, I'm fine. You're ruining your summer break by going off on a Public Forums that deals with a Game.

I'm done.

No we're not done kim. I Got banned on my main for a week and you post this. That was my consequence for trolling you. You tell me my members talk trash and pretty much call me a bad leader. Yes that's something to take offence to. If you're not going to accept my appology and see that i'm trying to do right for something i was already doing then fine. You have fun trying to ally with other clans to gang up on me thats cool. Just know that the leader i think you are and would do is make up.
    No we're not done kim. I Got banned on my main for a week and you post this. That was my consequence for trolling you. You tell me my members talk trash and pretty much call me a bad leader. Yes that's something to take offence to. If you're not going to accept my appology and see that i'm trying to do right for something i was already doing then fine. You have fun trying to ally with other clans to gang up on me thats cool. Just know that the leader i think you are and would do is make up.
    I'm done in Public Forums, because it's STUPID. Giving a damn show to the Mods and other members of the CF Community to laugh at. Try PM.

Good day.

No you got banned a week due to your own actions.Blaming others for what you type is silly.And Im the 1 who posted 1st on your thread not her.Now if your actually done and want to move on then dont reply ,go back to being a leader.You have a good clan and this isnt the way to lead,and I say that honestly because Ive done this kinda crap b4 myself.Ppl will tire of it and you will lose your clan over it.
  • HUGGYB34R wrote: »
    No you got banned a week due to your own actions.Blaming others for what you type is silly.And Im the 1 who posted 1st on your thread not her.Now if your actually done and want to move on then dont reply ,go back to being a leader.You have a good clan and this isnt the way to lead,and I say that honestly because Ive done this kinda crap b4 myself.Ppl will tire of it and you will lose your clan over it.

...You're right. Thanks, i'll stop.
  • Now keep it on-topic. Por Favor.

Still Recruiting!
  • My apologies to both Philosophy and Clutch for my involvement. Both great clans .
  • Hump for this great clan =P yeah i said hump..

I'm done.

Thanks for keeping off the debate in our thread. I respect you for that. This is going to be a hell of a day...already...

Good luck recruiting.
  • St_Grimz wrote: »
    Thanks for keeping off the debate in our thread. I respect you for that. This is going to be a hell of a day...already...

Good luck recruiting.
    Yep... Hell of a day over a damn Game.

Well Me and Anthony are resolving things through PM.

I'm sleepy D:
    Yep... Hell of a day over a damn Game.

Well Me and Anthony are resolving things through PM.

I'm sleepy D:

It's like 1:00 in the afternoon here lol?
    I stay up playing CF or Minecraft till 5 a.m.

It's 1 in the afternoon here too.

I wake up at 8 a.m. because I babysit also for the clan since my UK people are on at that time (Wolfie and Bert <3)

Sh*t if I didn't have to babysit I would barely be waking up right now.

Anyways to everyone out there, the problem was resolved. Done. Stop enjoying the damn show and throw away your popcorn and go back to playing CF.

2 here ^^' I'm eating tostitos with salsa con queso :3
  • Goml its 8:20 PM here. :] <3

Mark is bad btw :D
  • Devilmark wrote: »
    2 here ^^' I'm eating tostitos with salsa con queso :3
    Tu no eres Mexicano, Marko. (Translation to people: You're not Mexican, Marko.)

Give me those tostitos and that salsa. I is a real Mexican.
    I stay up playing CF or Minecraft till 5 a.m.

It's 1 in the afternoon here too.

I wake up at 8 a.m. because I babysit also for the clan since my UK people are on at that time (Wolfie and Bert <3)

Sh*t if I didn't have to babysit I would barely be waking up right now.

Anyways to everyone out there, the problem was resolved. Done. Stop enjoying the damn show and throw away your popcorn and go back to playing CF.

Damn it! My popcorn is just done. Jaja

Minecraft <3
    What version do you have?
    Tu no eres Mexicano, Marko. (Translation to people: You're not Mexican, Marko.)

Give me those tostitos and that salsa. I is a real Mexican.

Nooo soy mexicano T_T
  • 'Pain wrote:
    [;3014406']Damn it! My popcorn is just done. Jaja

Minecraft <3
    What version do you have?
    I'm new-ish to Minecraft, I mean I play with Brittany and Craig and joined their Faction, but when it comes to Version and modding. Newbie here. I just bought it and download. That's it.

Edit:
    Devilmark wrote: »
    Nooo soy mexicano T_T
    Ya se que no eres mexicano :3 (Translation to people: I know you're not mexican)

Gimme Tostitos
  • kgtfo wrote: »
    anyways to everyone out there, the problem was resolved. Done. Stop enjoying the damn show and throw away your popcorn and go back to playing cf.

lmfao!!!
    1.gif
    To all I may offended :D

i want a real life hug plz :]
    1.gif
    To all I may offended :D
    You just had to put the cute bear >.>

LOL
  • CruelW0lf wrote: »
    i want a real life hug plz :]
    o.O only if you promise not to touch my "no no" zone ;)
    KGTFO wrote: »
    You just had to put the cute bear >.>

LOL

@ Its like looking in a mirror for me :)
  • where forom are clan ?
    Where are we mostly from?

We're mostly from the NA.