Z8Games being greedy?

Comments

• hmmm we get gp bonus with the daily missions and they offer many times free gp/zp crates in events i don't complain about z8
  • JohnnyKie wrote: »
    No Money? Do Surveys.

No surveys?.........?
  • Don't really see them being greedy. (Being stupid with the paid content yes, but not greedy).
    There are more GP shop guns then ZP exclusive ones, and most of the ZP ones are just reskins with more ammo. Add the daily missions which give 500 GP a mission, event items given out just for playing, the rewards for badges, new maps, and new game modes. We get quite a lot for free in this game. If one is smart with all the bonus GP they get, they can get a primary rifle, sniper, and 2 pistols of their choice and maybe a 5 gun in a week of starting out with out paying for anything.

Most F2P MMOs only give out about 10% of the content for free and charge for the rest, CF is more around 60-70% free content.
  • client errors every time when i have a good score
    but z8 is just improving the coupon system. I dont care if there are more temp weapons but one think **** me really of. Rx4 storm for 50 coupons for 30 days wtf it should be for 90 days imo
    Don't use asterisk, u could get an infraction. Just letting you know.
    VATAV wrote: »
    Don't really see them being greedy. (Being stupid with the paid content yes, but not greedy).
    There are more GP shop guns then ZP exclusive ones, and most of the ZP ones are just reskins with more ammo. Add the daily missions which give 500 GP a mission, event items given out just for playing, the rewards for badges, new maps, and new game modes. We get quite a lot for free in this game. If one is smart with all the bonus GP they get, they can get a primary rifle, sniper, and 2 pistols of their choice and maybe a 5 gun in a week of starting out with out paying for anything.

Most F2P MMOs only give out about 10% of the content for free and charge for the rest, CF is more around 60-70% free content.

Couldn't agree anymore!
    Pyllynaama wrote: »
    No money.

You don't need money to do the surveys.
  • uJealous wrote: »
    Lol, they gotta make money too.

Crossfire is a business too, so calm down.

If you don't like ZP, then dont buy it.

the fck is wrong with people like you no offense... anyways the fawk.... Every damn time some1 says zp blah blah zp z8 blah blah, for god sake dont u get tired of saying the same **** all the time? Zp goto make money too blah blah blah 1 update with GP Crates Wont kill them how many patches have they done with zp? seriously...
  • iBobRawrs wrote: »
    I'm surprised no one's mentioned this, but there are more GP guns and items than ZP guns and items. You have tons more choices with GP guns, and you should also know that ZP guns aren't that OP, if you consider the fact that the SL and M12 are more OP than 90% of the ZP guns.

U not saw kriss super v-c and m14?not saw m4a1 S?not see?kukri ,shoval are they worst then knife?
  • U not saw kriss super v-c and m14?not saw m4a1 S?not see?kukri ,shoval are they worst then knife?

He was saying Scar Light and M12 are Over-powered compared to all the other weapons in their class. Most think this because the Scar Light and M12 have very little recoil and a tight spray pattern, all other weapons make you have to learn the semi-random spray patterns of them and adjust well spraying well the Scar Light and M12 can just point and spray and don't require any adjustment for the spray.

M14 Has a lot of recoil and plays like a AK47 with wallbang.
    Kriss Super V is basically just a ZP version of MP5 with out the wallbang.

Only reason Kriss Super V is considered OP is because it was one of the first ZP guns, and most people that bought ZP back then most likely owned everyone. People thought it was the gun that was the reason they were losing and not the player (people are more likely to blame something for losing then admit the winner is a better player). To this day thanks to word of mouth it is still considered OP.

Kukri is definitely OP for a melee weapon.
    Fast primary and secondary, wide and long melee hit range, and high damage (70 to chest for primary, 100 anywhere for secondary).
    Shovel only has wide and far range, it very slow to attack and has a weak primary.

ZP weapons order of effectiveness from most to least.

Kukri, Kris (the ZM knife), Shovel, Axe, Katana, Nightmare blade (The ZM boss crate knife), Knife.
  • Its still a good percentage of free. If they didn't charge for anything they wouldn't be able to run the game! Yes, The past few updates make the fact of earning or winning stuff has gotten much harder and more rare. But hell mate, Thats the economy. Up, Down.. :/

They're not being greedy. They need money to put food on the table. Their hard work should be paid off.
  • Dont69Me wrote: »
    Its still a good percentage of free. If they didn't charge for anything they wouldn't be able to run the game! Yes, The past few updates make the fact of earning or winning stuff has gotten much harder and more rare. But hell mate, Thats the economy. Up, Down.. :/

They're not being greedy. They need money to put food on the table. Their hard work should be paid off.

Also true. But all I see is they need money for paying the z8games site and around world servers?
  • It seems Z8 is finally trying something different.
    Notice something in the recent patch?
    -no new rent guns for zp

They figured people dont really buy those at all so they are now putting the same crappy guns they would have put for zp rent into the coupon exchange.

Really sucks for us but awesome business choice on their part.
  • Pyllynaama wrote: »
    Also true. But all I see is they need money for paying the z8games site and around world servers?

It isn't really greed but rather interest in having a working business. Opening options for ZP works and they will of course placate the younger/poor crowd by throwing in some free stuff to keep people playing. All these tactics make pretty good since.
  • GP too hard to earn.. Should be increased .. I played a lot of FPS games & this is the only game that I found hard to get GP with everyday gaming.

I don't hate the game, I just hate the way how we earn the GP ..

I gotta Agree to the person who posted this ..
  • GotTissues wrote: »
    1. No one said you have to buy zp

2.This is a business

3.Z8 does NOT have to give us new content...

Welcome to crossfire

Bloody owned lol. So true. LISTEN TO THIS GUY
  • It seems Z8 is finally trying something different.
    Notice something in the recent patch?
    -no new rent guns for zp

They figured people dont really buy those at all so they are now putting the same crappy guns they would have put for zp rent into the coupon exchange.

Really sucks for us but awesome business choice on their part.

I hope they stop the ZP rent guns, and remove them from coupon exchange as well, the ones in there are really bad D:
  • GP too hard to earn.. Should be increased .. I played a lot of FPS games & this is the only game that I found hard to get GP with everyday gaming.

I don't hate the game, I just hate the way how we earn the GP ..

I gotta Agree to the person who posted this ..

Bro, earning money and new guns isn't meant to be easy. You're meant to earn a gun, not get it without working for it. If you got 50,000 GP per game, you'd have all guns by the end of say a fort night, and then you'd get bored. If you play to get a gun, dedicated, you'll enjoy the game. Once you get the gun, then you enjoy it. Then you find another gun you want, and the process repeats itself and never stops. :D
  • Bro, earning money and new guns isn't meant to be easy. You're meant to earn a gun, not get it without working for it. If you got 50,000 GP per game, you'd have all guns by the end of say a fort night, and then you'd get bored. If you play to get a gun, dedicated, you'll enjoy the game. Once you get the gun, then you enjoy it. Then you find another gun you want, and the process repeats itself and never stops. :D

It has basically stopped for me xD
  • GotTissues wrote: »
    1. No one said you have to buy zp

2.This is a business

3.Z8 does NOT have to give us new content...

Welcome to crossfire

He's d*mn right....who put you to buy ZP?......play with GP guns or M16 and M700.....this is a business.
  • They're a company, what do you expect? They have bills and people to pay, they aren't a charity.
  • Thats one of the reasons why I dont buy ZP any longer after hundreds of dollars in the game so far.
  • This won't get you anywhere mate but ok =/
  • Of course I know it is business, but are they really doing that low profit because they are adding so much real-cash-weapons so many times?
  • How DARE they want to make a living wage!?! I'm outraged!!! >:[

/sarcasm

Do you go to work for free? The game is still free to play. Get some real problems...
  • To all the idiots ranting about CF being a business, yes everyone knows they are a business, but there's a difference between making profits and being greedy. Learn the difference first, then come here defending their asses.
  • You know, there are STILL more GP weapons than ZP weapons in-game, despite the people that keep insisting that Z8 cares absolutely nothing about GP players by giving them an assortment of two weapons.

I'll admit, most of the cooler weapons go to the ZP players. But what are you to expect? If they gave all the seasonal weapons to GP players, and gave all the not-so-great weapons to ZP players, who would ever buy ZP?
  • We got a GP weapon this patch :/
    And If the coupon weapons got removed they wouldn't put them in zp crates typically.
    Z8Games FREE GAMING. EVOLVED. Something wrong? Yes. Most of incoming patches has only changes which associated with our players own cash. Couldn't you Z8Games make any changes which could be changed in Maps, Modes, GP Cash only which has no changes on ZP or BP, even ONE DAY? Events could be more pricey. Stop taking players money just by adding more real cash costing stuff. >> I demand more joy for players who don't have that much money. << .. My thread, my say, my word, my opinion.. Shut it.

I'm a player who doesn't buy zp, but still can find the game enjoyable at times.

My advice to you is quit crying and get over yourself. z8 is a Business after all, and zp is the way they make money. Instead of charging like 50 dollars for the game, they make it free, but offer the option of purchasing money for exclusive in game content to make money.
    EVERY free to play game does this in some way, whether is runescape with membership, or Combat Arms selling wall hacks, you won't find a "truly" free to play game.
    Of course I know it is business, but are they really doing that low profit because they are adding so much real-cash-weapons so many times?

I would like to see you make a F2P game, not profit from anything at all (meaning no ZP, etc.), pay for servers, maintenance, an anti-cheat, and go on for longer than 2 weeks.

ZP is what is used to pay for the servers, for the employees that maintain the game, for those who watch replays, and for the new content we get every month. Suck it up instead of constantly bumping this thread.

We have way more GP items than the ZP items. Z8 gives you tons of ways to get free items and GP, from missions, events, etc.
This discussion has been closed.