The Ghosts will Rise Again!

Comments

• HzG_Rapid wrote: »
    There's is common sense for dodging clans, that want to face you. Only logic is, you doubt yourselfs to gain a victory over such clans.

Any time there's a decent chance that we could lose, we don't play. We're simply playing by the rules. There have still been a few close games, but this strategy works nicely and is 100% following the rules.

It's not our fault you didn't do it too.
  • question

I was wondering if it is at all possible to delete an account.. i don't know any other way to post a question in a forum than this so sorry~
  • GodsGunman wrote: »
    Any time there's a decent chance that we could lose, we don't play. We're simply playing by the rules. There have still been a few close games, but this strategy works nicely and is 100% following the rules.

I'm not saying its a bad idea, actually it's a well set and logical idea. However it's not a "favorite" amoungst the top tier GM clans to go by.

Nope, we faced whoever was opposing us, faced NWG and lost, thats game. I'm a big boy, I can take a loss.
    I'm not saying its a bad idea, actually it's a well set and logical idea. However it's not a "favorite" amoungst the top tier GM clans to go by.

Nope, we faced whoever was opposing us, faced NWG and lost, thats game. I'm a big boy, I can take a loss.

Too bad I don't care what other clans think when it comes to this :rolleyes:
    Exactly.

In other words, everyone will perish if Pans bring their originals back into one. :/
  • ifrootloops

Same question as iFrootloops... I messed up with spending on this one and now i have no GP, could i reset it or delete it and create the same name again?

Can't dodge the finals though, hard to refine your skills when you never compete.
  • JudgeSimz wrote: »
    Can't dodge the finals though, hard to refine your skills when you never compete.

People keep saying this, but it makes no sense. This tournament isn't the time to get better.
  • I would think, every tournament is the time to hone skills and witness the rivals potentials? No?
    I would think, every tournament is the time to hone skills and witness the rivals potentials? No?

Not when playing bad clans is guaranteed to make you win the tournament, and playing good clans is guaranteed to make you lose.

No clan can win against all other clans 100% of the time. This tournament will come down to 2 clans that dodged all decent clans and got lucky avoiding hackers. Luckily, OldLegends has a few good GM players so since the "good" GM clans are all facing eachother and losing, we'll probably play against a bad clan in the finals.

It's simple logic. We are playing to win this tournament.
  • Posts got deleted for no reason. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Posts got deleted for no reason. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Is it cause I said Z8 is on their donut break? AHAHHAHA

Gimme a break....
    Not when playing bad clans is guaranteed to make you win the tournament, and playing good clans is guaranteed to make you lose.
    Define a bad clan? WTF does this even mean? If you face one single clan about 100 times, can you beat them 100 times? Or will that "bad" clan smarten up and gain some knowledge and win a single game? Misconceptions. A good clan? You mean a clan that perhaps has a good even a great chance, of beating your clan? Any clan can win, out of 100 times, one game atleast, it's logistics. Common sense any NA clan thats not with any BR's can smarten up within 100 games worth facing the same opponents. The main point is, you can't label a clan bad or good, it's not 100% certain. As the title states, "the ghosts will rise again", it's to promote Ghost Mode, with alluring these players with a prize, Golden Katana. Not everyones statically or skillfully ready for this event. If it was however, only GM clans entering and participating, my analogy would kick in gear. You would lose multiple games.
    No clan can win against all other clans 100% of the time. This tournament will come down to 2 clans that dodged all decent clans and got lucky avoiding hackers. Luckily, OldLegends has a few good GM players so since the "good" GM clans are all facing eachother and losing, we'll probably play against a bad clan in the finals.
    I laughed.
    Your logic is intriguing. Very amusing.
    I would think, every tournament is the time to hone skills and witness the rivals potentials? No?
    Which brings me to my original point of honing and getting better at Ghost Mode.
  • owait I must be stoned I posted that crap on another section lol.

Interesting....
    This tournament will come down to 2 clans that dodged all decent clans and got lucky avoiding hackers. Luckily, OldLegends has a few good GM players so since the "good" GM clans are all facing eachother and losing, we'll probably play against a bad clan in the finals.

This is why people dislike you, Gods.

You'd do great in a reality show.
    owait I must be stoned I posted that crap on another section lol.

Interesting....

Yes you did........ made a fool outta yerself <3

u keep thinkin that see u in finals all i got say if yall so sure yall goin 2 make it

see we tried this method, then we ran into a bunch of hacker clans. though we won against ever clan we faced except nwg, I still say they had 2 hackers in that match.
  • How come OldLegends clan gets to have their looses and ties removed when we can't even get a simple tie that we got for no reason because the clan match history was bugged removed? (Grammatical error. Consider revising I know, w/e, ain't editing it.)

I mean srsly....I sent a ticket with legit proof that was a bug. It's been over a week now but no answer. Donut break Z8games zzzzzzz

Once I get an answer for that tie.......
  • How come OldLegends clan gets to have their looses and ties removed when we can't even get a simple tie that we got for no reason because the clan match history was bugged removed? (Grammatical error. Consider revising I know, w/e, ain't editing it.)

I mean srsly....I sent a ticket with legit proof that was a bug. It's been over a week now but no answer. Donut break Z8games zzzzzzz

... What are you talking about? We've never lost, nor tied.
    How come OldLegends clan gets to have their looses and ties removed when we can't even get a simple tie that we got for no reason because the clan match history was bugged removed? (Grammatical error. Consider revising I know, w/e, ain't editing it.)

Answer, they dodge the clans they know they can possibly lose to, yet face the ones they are certain to beat, it's logic.
    Answer, they dodge the clans they know they can possibly lose to, yet face the ones they are certain to beat, it's logic.

^ Yup.
  • In other news, we need a Gold Knife man. Maybe a goldned painted character?
    Exactly.

In other words, everyone will perish if Pans bring their originals back into one. :/

Do you even know what you're talking about? Panthers were good, but they're not that amazing, and even if they were just as good as they were back then, they still would be outranked by the newer GMers. It's like saying LL is the most skilled competitive clan -.-
    HzG_Rapid wrote: »
    Define a bad clan? WTF does this even mean? If you face one single clan about 100 times, can you beat them 100 times? Or will that "bad" clan smarten up and gain some knowledge and win a single game? Misconceptions. A good clan? You mean a clan that perhaps has a good even a great chance, of beating your clan? Any clan can win, out of 100 times, one game atleast, it's logistics. Common sense any NA clan thats not with any BR's can smarten up within 100 games worth facing the same opponents. The main point is, you can't label a clan bad or good, it's not 100% certain. As the title states, "the ghosts will rise again", it's to promote Ghost Mode, with alluring these players with a prize, Golden Katana. Not everyones statically or skillfully ready for this event. If it was however, only GM clans entering and participating, my analogy would kick in gear. You would lose multiple games.

We don't play the same clan a bunch of times, we use our heads. A bad clan is a clan that we can beat.

We don't need to play a single clan that many times.

The title was name that way because there hasn't been any sort of GM event in forever, derp.

Yes we would lose multiple games, but so would other clans, and besides, this tournament isn't the kind you're talking about, is it? Wishful thinking at most.

Flawed logic is flawed.
    lghtn wrote: »
    see we tried this method, then we ran into a bunch of hacker clans. though we won against ever clan we faced except nwg, I still say they had 2 hackers in that match.

You need to get better at dodging.
    How come OldLegends clan gets to have their looses and ties removed when we can't even get a simple tie that we got for no reason because the clan match history was bugged removed? (Grammatical error. Consider revising I know, w/e, ain't editing it.)

We never lost or tied, sorry.
  • Hezzi wrote: »
    Do you even know what you're talking about? Panthers were good, but they're not that amazing, and even if they were just as good as they were back then, they still would be outranked by the newer GMers. It's like saying LL is the most skilled competitive clan -.-

We don't play the same clan a bunch of times, we use our heads. A bad clan is a clan that we can beat.

We don't need to play a single clan that many times.

The title was name that way because there hasn't been any sort of GM event in forever, derp.

Yes we would lose multiple games, but so would other clans, and besides, this tournament isn't the kind you're talking about, is it? Wishful thinking at most.

Flawed logic is flawed.

You need to get better at dodging.

We never lost or tied, sorry.

Honestly, OldLegends did play smart, and now they currently in lead with 100 percent.

I congratulate on that.
  • Honestly, OldLegends did play smart, and now they currently in lead with 100 percent.

I congratulate on that.

Thanks .
  • You know it was an analogy right? :/

I actually stated, Gods style is indeed very logical.

Played CF 2 years now, seen some great GM players. So yeah, Pans originals were beast as I implied. That's me though.
  • Honestly, OldLegends did play smart, and now they currently in lead with 100 percent.

I congratulate on that.

Why thank you. Good luck to you too.
  • Only 13 more days to go, to see this mess done and over with.
    Only 13 more days to go, to see this mess done and over with.

Can't wait till all of the complaining about it on the forums stops O.o (or at least dies down)
This discussion has been closed.