BLooD™ Official Recruitment Thread

Comments

• ßLooЙ
    "Once a ßLooЙ always a ßLooЙ"

6-12-63.png

Outline:
    The original ßLooЙ clan is back and rebuilding! Led by Killa we hope too once again restore the ßLooЙ clan to it's former glory. Although we'll never get back to rank 12, we hope to recreate a skilled pub clan that loves to clanwar and scrim. If you're interested in applying, please read the requirements below. If you meet those requirements feel free to apply.

Requirements and Rules:

[1] Must have VENT for clanwars. A mic is not required but the ability to hear other players and strats is a must. Please download it before applying. Our VENT info can be found in the clan msgs.
    [2] Mature players only. We prefer players over the age of 17, but if you can conduct yourself in a mature manner still feel free to apply.
    [3] Respect all members, LT's, and leader.
    [4] Hacking is unacceptable and we discourage farming.
    [5] A KDR of 1.2+ is preferred.

Driix wrote: »
    images.jpg for a great clan full of some nice guys i hope you guys the best and im sorry everything didnt work out :).

Thanks for the cool bump ^^
    And I'm sorry things didn't work out either. I wish you the best of luck in the future. :)

BLooD is still recruiting! Apply today! :)
  • St_Valens wrote: »
    ßLooЙ

6-12-63.png

Outline:
    The original ßLooЙ clan is back and rebuilding! Led by Killa we hope too once again restore the ßLooЙ clan to it's former glory. Although we'll never get back to rank 12, we hope to recreate a skilled pub clan that loves to clanwar and scrim. If you're interested in applying, please read the requirements below. If you meet those requirements feel free to apply.

Requirements and Rules:

[1] Must have VENT for clanwars. A mic is not required but the ability to hear other players and strats is a must. Please download it before applying. Our VENT info can be found in the clan msgs.
    [2] Mature players only. We prefer players over the age of 17, but if you can conduct yourself in a mature manner still feel free to apply.

Still recruiting.
  • ßLooЙ

6-12-63.png

Outline:

Requirements and Rules:

• Also, just for everyone's info Killa will be gone for a few days/week at most. He's attempting to quit smoking and he's avoiding people so he doesn't want to rage at anyone. :)
  • Last bump of the day.

Still recruiting. If you have any questions about the clan feel free to
    PM me. :)
    Also, just for everyone's info Killa will be gone for a few days/week at most. He's attempting to quit smoking and he's avoiding people so he doesn't want to rage at anyone. :)

Noo noob don't quit! >:(
    I meant, good puck Quiting lol

I may attempt to do this same in the future, but for now, puff puff :cool:
  • Danny_Yang wrote: »
    Noo noob don't quit! >:(
    I meant, good puck Quiting lol

I may attempt to do this same in the future, but for now, puff puff :cool:

Haha, and hows basketball working out? Can you still run up the court once? ;)

Random but what's your record on free throws in a row?
    Haha, and hows basketball working out? Can you still run up the court once? ;)

Random but what's your record on free throws in a row?

It doesn't really affect me tbh xD
    Cuz I'm la baws muhahaha

My record was 37 why? Lol
    How about u?
  • I wonder if there's any team based ZM clans? Lawl

No one is on lately. :/
  • ßLooЙ

6-12-63.png

Outline:

Requirements and Rules:

• Currently 50 members and ranked 870. Looking to go competitive this summer! :)
  • I wonder if there's any team based ZM clans? Lawl

No one is on lately. :/

I'm not sure lol. I think I know a HM clan ^^

Sorry about the clan being kinda inactive lately. People taking a break right now. However, we're starting to gear up for competitive starting June 1 I believe.
    I'm not sure lol. I think I know a HM clan ^^

Sorry about the clan being kinda inactive lately. People taking a break right now. However, we're starting to gear up for competitive starting June 1 I believe.
    There's always going to be a HM/MM clan. But I want a ZM based clan. :p
    Dat boss crate. :D

No worries I'm waiting for everyone to come back and play like we used to. Still waiting for the boss man to return.
  • There's always going to be a HM/MM clan. But I want a ZM based clan. :p
    Dat boss crate. :D

No worries I'm waiting for everyone to come back and play like we used to. Still waiting for the boss man to return.

Haha, you should've been on 2 wks ago. Myself, Killa, DaKiller, and Sinister went on a ZM rampage. Probably played 4 hours of it ^^

Killa is starting to return this Friday. Big clan war even this Fiday :D
    Haha, you should've been on 2 wks ago. Myself, Killa, DaKiller, and Sinister went on a ZM rampage. Probably played 4 hours of it ^^

Killa is starting to return this Friday. Big clan war even this Fiday :D
    Aff my internet was out, hence I wasn't on couple days. And then I took a short break from CF. Damn I wish I was there. :(

So I heard. :)
    Good we can start pzing in GM again. :D
  • Aff my internet was out, hence I wasn't on couple days. And then I took a short break from CF. Damn I wish I was there. :(

So I heard. :)
    Good we can start pzing in GM again. :D

I know Killa will look forward to it. This past bit has been rough for him I think. I accepted your application by the way. I look forward to playing with you again, perhaps I attempt a GM match or two. :)
    I know Killa will look forward to it. This past bit has been rough for him I think. I accepted your application by the way. I look forward to playing with you again, perhaps I attempt a GM match or two. :)
    Haha thanks again. Sorry about leaving and joining again. I had to think about what to do, I realized this clan is the best I've been in. And I don't want to join a scrim based GM clan. It'd be too much work for me. Yeah it's understandable, it's hard to quit smoking. I look forward to playing with you as well. It doesn't have to be GM, lol I can do SnD/EM too. :)
  • Haha thanks again. Sorry about leaving and joining again. I had to think about what to do, I realized this clan is the best I've been in. And I don't want to join a scrim based GM clan. It'd be too much work for me. Yeah it's understandable, it's hard to quit smoking. I look forward to playing with you as well. It doesn't have to be GM, lol I can do SnD/EM too. :)

No problem. The clan hasn't been this inactive for awhile (everyone took a break at the same time 0.o) but I know for sure we'll start being active again starting tommorow.

I'll attempt some GM as long as you don't knife me to much or often. I'm still a noob at it (used to be 1.1 KDR in it, now I'm 1.7 :))
  • ßLooЙ

6-12-63.png

Outline:

Requirements and Rules:

• Danny_Yang wrote: »
    It doesn't really affect me tbh xD
    Cuz I'm la baws muhahaha

My record was 37 why? Lol
    How about u?

Fgdghrfdjrdthds you. 25 lol. However I have one hand (legit) so that makes me the best ^^
  • So what's going to happen now with Killa officially retiring?
  • So what's going to happen now with Killa officially retiring?

Uhm either the clan is going to die or reflex is going to be promoted as leader and i will provide them a ventrilo :>
  • iMenace wrote: »
    Uhm either the clan is going to die or reflex is going to be promoted as leader and i will provide them a ventrilo :>

Thanks for the offer but for now I'll think we'll stick with the Raidcall. No need for you to go through the trouble of getting us one in case the clan really goes south.

Still recruiting. We're still a fun pub clan that scrims when we can. Good place to chill ;)
    Thanks for the offer but for now I'll think we'll stick with the Raidcall. No need for you to go through the trouble of getting us one in case the clan really goes south.

Still recruiting. We're still a fun pub clan that scrims when we can. Good place to chill ;)

Actually the owner of our sponsor can provide it. He's also the owner of VentriloX so he'll have no problem. Just let me talk to him and hook you guys up :p!
  • iMenace wrote: »
    Actually the owner of our sponsor can provide it. He's also the owner of VentriloX so he'll have no problem. Just let me talk to him and hook you guys up :p!

Thanks for your support. I'll keep that in mind :)
  • Can i join?

I Have Multiple Accounts ive just started a new one and i am a Recruit i am very good and i have all the things that you need in order 4 me to join the clan?
  • I Have Multiple Accounts ive just started a new one and i am a Recruit i am very good and i have all the things that you need in order 4 me to join the clan?

Yea Apply for Them Its a Good Clan , Dont Forget Application Form They Might Decline.
    Great LT's & Great Leader <3 This Clan.
  • I Have Multiple Accounts ive just started a new one and i am a Recruit i am very good and i have all the things that you need in order 4 me to join the clan?

Sure thing. If you'll apply I or someone else will accept your application.
    imArturs wrote: »
    Yea Apply for Them Its a Good Clan , Dont Forget Application Form They Might Decline.
    Great LT's & Great Leader <3 This Clan.

Thanks, your clan is fun to. Met a few yesterday for the first time lol, took me a few months xD