BLooD™ Official Recruitment Thread

Comments

• ' wrote:
    K[illa;2924876']That is the reason he was kicked, wasn't a mass kick just a few kicks to the inactive / missing ribbon.
    Btw Rapid where you been :D? We need to hit some GM's up and let them rage at us =).

Still Recruiting
    Ah, I looked at the log and saw the kicks. Good call, those guys were inactive/missing rib.

I was out thursday-sunday cause my internet was out, dad didnt pay bills on time. .-.
    But yeah man, we need to troll in them pubs. jajaja :p
  • Whos_Danny wrote: »
    Lol, I lost my honorable ribbon becuz I used hack, but I swear I was just testing them, so can I join? :D
    No you baddie. >.>
    aff you tried to troll me yesterday going all sneaky and ninja like. :o
  • zaref4ever wrote: »
    noobie i was accepted and after that fired
    so noobies just play vs me

I believe you were kicked because of major [-]KDR and the fact that your maturity ingame was unnacceptable.

Also, I won't go as far as challenging us. No offense, but I could probably beat you 40-5 in a 1 v 1. KDR doesn't mean everything, but considering yours is 0.4 and mine is 2.33 I think I might have the upper hand.
  • BLooD™
    "Once a BLooD™ always a BLooD™"

6-12-63.png

Outline:
    The original BLooD™ clan is back and rebuilding! Led by Killa we hope too once again restore the BLooD™ clan to it's former glory. Although we'll never get back to rank 12, we hope to recreate a skilled pub clan that loves to clanwar and scrim. If you're interested in applying, please read the requirements below. If you meet those requirements feel free to apply.

Requirements and Rules:
    [1] You have to have this Ribbon : ribbon23.jpg
    [2] Must have VENT for clanwars. A mic is not required but the ability to hear other players and strats is a must. Please download it before applying. Our VENT info can be found in the clan msgs.
    [3] Mature players only. We prefer players over the age of 17, but if you can conduct yourself in a mature manner still feel free to apply.
    [4] Respect all members, LT's, and leader.
    [5] Hacking is unacceptable and we discourage farming.

• Still recruiting! We're within the top 900! :D
  • HzG_Rapid wrote: »
    Ah, I looked at the log and saw the kicks. Good call, those guys were inactive/missing rib.

I was out thursday-sunday cause my internet was out, dad didnt pay bills on time. .-.
    But yeah man, we need to troll in them pubs. jajaja :p
    lol its all good bro, welcome back tho :). we will jaja
    HzG_Rapid wrote: »
    No you baddie. >.>
    Ahaha you got trolled :D
    St_Valens wrote: »
    I believe you were kicked because of major [-]KDR and the fact that your maturity ingame was unnacceptable.

Also, I won't go as far as challenging us. No offense, but I could probably beat you 40-5 in a 1 v 1. KDR doesn't mean everything, but considering yours is 0.4 and mine is 2.33 I think I might have the upper hand.
    i have a 1.89 kd think you would have the upper hand in 1v1? jk i <3 you.

Btw Stuff went south with Echo's vent, so we will be using RC again but switching back to ventrilo soon cause i have a server ready 32 slots and all.

-Still Recruiting
  • ' wrote:
    K[illa;2926537']lol its all good bro, welcome back tho :). we will jaja

Ahaha you got trolled :D
    1. Thanks bro, when you getting on? Lets pub
    2. It wasn't fair, I didn't know it was Jelly. :p
    BLooD™

6-12-63.png

Outline:
    The original BLooD™ clan is back and rebuilding! Led by Killa we hope too once again restore the BLooD™ clan to it's former glory. Although we'll never get back to rank 12, we hope to recreate a skilled pub clan that loves to clanwar and scrim. If you're interested in applying, please read the requirements below. If you meet those requirements feel free to apply.

Requirements and Rules:
    [2] Must have VENT for clanwars. A mic is not required but the ability to hear other players and strats is a must. Please download it before applying. Our VENT info can be found in the clan msgs.
    [3] Mature players only. We prefer players over the age of 17, but if you can conduct yourself in a mature manner still feel free to apply.

^This, still recruiting as ever.
  • No you baddie. >.>

Shhhhhh, I'm trying to troll Killa :(
  • Danny_Yang wrote: »

lawl i hardly get on forums, but good to see i have a troll :D.
  • BLooD™

6-12-63.png

Outline:

Requirements and Rules:
    [2] Must have Raid for clanwars. A mic is not required but the ability to hear other players and strats is a must. Please download it before applying. Our Raid info can be found in the clan msgs.

• Hezzi wrote: »
    Killa, I challenge you..

I beat him 38-37 last time. I'm sure you'll have a chance ;)
  • BLooD™

6-12-63.png

Outline:

Requirements and Rules:
    [2] Must have Raid for clanwars. A mic is not required but the ability to hear other players and strats is a must. Please download it before applying. Our Raid info can be found in the clan msgs.

Like you trolled me? aff >.>
    ' wrote:
    K[illa;2927501']lawl i hardly get on forums, but good to see i have a troll :D.
    Someone got kicked today...:o
    Sorry boss, had to get da "aim" back.:p
    Hezzi wrote: »
    Killa, I challenge you..
    tumblr_l9l7sbHWY81qauekc.jpg
  • Hezzi wrote: »
    Killa, I challenge you..
    Why me D:
    I beat him 38-37 last time. I'm sure you'll have a chance ;)
    Aff you do remember which guns i was using right ^_^
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Yeah it's ok tho, wait until the next GM game when someone trys voting you :) i am gonna F11 it xD... Oh yeah i went there.

Note- Btw i played CrossFire BR today and i must admit its awesome & fun. here's my favorite SS today of me 1vs8 Clutch: i3w30w.jpg
    Here's my KD for today: xefvww.jpg

Back on topic here, We are still recruiting Active and Mature Players. Must have Honorable Soldier Ribbon and at least an 1.2 KD
  • Wow, nice picture, ash's pikachu can totally whoop torchic's booty though :D
  • Killa you never cease to amaze me of how you can waste your time certain games like CF BR and another I won't mention.

However nice score and I like your ping. I guess BR's just like their 200 ping.

On topic: Bump still recruiting :)
  • Great guys ^^

see you in game time to time.

Respectable 99% of the time!

GL!
  • Like you trolled me? aff >.>

tumblr_l9l7sbHWY81qauekc.jpg

Jajajajaja yh ;)

Great clan, bump for ya all :)
    P.S. next time don't be scared to GM cw us :( I swear we don't bite.
  • BLooD™

6-12-63.png

Outline:

Requirements and Rules:

Jajajajaja yh ;)

Killa just carries. It would be your clan vs Killa in a GM CW 0.o
  • ' wrote:
    K[illa;2929084']Why me D:

Aff you do remember which guns i was using right ^_^

Yeah it's ok tho, wait until the next GM game when someone trys voting you :) i am gonna F11 it xD... Oh yeah i went there.

You going to kick me? Psshhhhh, I am unkickable, cuz I leave when someone disturbs my farming. :)
    Like today all of you came into the room. .-.

Brs have 200 ping in their servers? O.o

Danny_Yang wrote: »
    Jajajajaja yh ;)

We ain't scared, not all of us are GMers, hence they don't wanna face a GM scrim team. :p
    I think if me, Killa, Boss, and Killer are in a team, we'd wreck BL side. I forgot Blank would, carry us BL.
  • valens

edit ur options for getting PM's
  • IceCube000 wrote: »
    valens

edit ur options for getting PM's

Haha, sure thing. For the meantime you could post it on my wall if you don't mind it being public.
    Edit: Done

Also, I'm getting better a BL GM. Average 2 KDR there now. (Yes I'm still a noob at it).
  • St_Valens wrote: »
    Killa just carries. It would be your clan vs Killa in a GM CW 0.o

Lol, nah, Killa is good but I can take him by myself GG :)
    We ain't scared, not all of us are GMers, hence they don't wanna face a GM scrim team. :p
    I think if me, Killa, Boss, and Killer are in a team, we'd wreck BL side. I forgot Blank would, carry us BL.

Lol, well, srry but not with us, we wreck on both sides. :D
  • It depends who's starting for you guys.

But then again it's a friendly scrim, we aren't a pure Gm clan. :)
  • St_Valens wrote: »
    BLooD™

6-12-63.png

Outline:

Requirements and Rules:

Still recruiting errrrday.
  • It depends who's starting for you guys.

But then again it's a friendly scrim, we aren't a pure Gm clan. :)

Trust me, 95% of the clan are GM players lol
    We just trying to be SnD nabs for now xD