i0nz looking for ESG (yablow as well)

IGN: i0nz
Nationality: Canadian
Ping to server(east): 9
Weapon: (anything)

Brief history:

Started playing fps games at a very young age, but only started taking it serious about 5-6 years ago, I started out in a little LAN cafe with 100 other kids in a little death matching tournament for $1000 dollars back when counter strike first was released I was 8 years old and managed to get by 5 guys twice my age before finally succumbing to a player who clearly out classed me.

After that I never really touched counterstrike until 2011 in source, unfortunately I never did hear about how CS made it to the international platform and basically jump started esports otherwise things might have been different and I would have played CS right from the get go.

To try to make up for my lack of experience I ended up playing Combat arms publicly before ultimately making a jump to the competitive scene in that game.

Interesting Video footage:

i0nz cf quick clip:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_UE6...el_video_title

i0nz in his season opener CF game against deadlyQC:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqZ_4...eature=related

i0nz PB scrim clips (recent):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5aCy...feature=relmfu

scrim analysis clips:
http://www.youtube.com/user/kris8144...18/rkTpkvddFOw
http://www.youtube.com/user/kris8144.../5/52BB8yyGyvs

Online Experience:

total years playing fps: 17
total years playing competitive fps: 5

WCG Crossfire National qualification
WOGL O Crossfire season 3 playoffs qualification
WOGL P Combat arms season 2 CTF 2nd place
WOGL P Combat arms season 3 SND 3rd place
WOGL P Combat arms season 3 CTF 3rd place
WOGL P Combat arms season 4 SND 3rd place
WOGL P Combat arms season 4 CTF 3rd place
WOGL Combat arms season 5 Playoff qualification
ESEA IM season 10 team Highdef (8-4) (was removed from team for scriming cf -_-)
ESEA M season 11 team Salvation (recently locked down an agreement for Main)
ICOG Project Blackout season 1 SND 1st place (started for this team but later quit and remained on the lineup and didn't receive credit from ICOG for the win)

LAN Experience:

Attending ETS next month(march)
PBIC 2012 Korea (if this isn't cancelled)
CS public bash (Mississauga, Ontario 1999 CNC LAN cafe)

PS:
I have another player that would like to play as well (ign: yabl0w)

Comments

• baylife....... lol goodluck.. nice resume! haha
  • Mojo416 wrote: »
    baylife....... lol goodluck.. nice resume! haha

baylife that is all
  • Huge offer for the competitive community. People wouldn't want to miss out on this one.
  • i0nz wrote: »
    total years playing fps: 17

your 20 and played fps for 17 years, thats impressive, i wasnt even able to play mario when i was 3
  • ImPublic wrote: »
    your 20 and played fps for 17 years, thats impressive, i wasnt even able to play mario when i was 3

hahaha .
  • ImPublic wrote: »

I was playing zelda 2 at age 2... and when I was as old as 3 I was playing wolfenstein 3d

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolfenstein_3D

no lie
  • you're not attending ETS To play bozo just to watch .
  • you're not attending ETS To play bozo just to watch .

nope im bringing my comp to play
  • i find it funny how a lot of people have experience from other games and still suck at cf
  • Id appreciate it if people would stop trying to falsify my application and offer me teams

please contact me through xfire: kris8144
    nope im bringing my comp to play

ya for what team i'll come and see you .
  • You apparently have an incredible amount of experience.The real question here is why are you wasting your time on a dead end game?
  • mark_cuban wrote: »
    You apparently have an incredible amount of experience.The real question here is why are you wasting your time on a dead end game?

waiting for season 11 of esea... my team isnt scriming right now
  • ya for what team i'll come and see you .

btw I know lans are new to most of you all but you dont need to be on a team to play the lan pubs in there =)

im representing everfrag there
    You apparently have an incredible amount of experience.The real question here is why are you wasting your time on a dead end game?

this game is nowhere near dead lol.
  • SpreadCF wrote: »
    this game is nowhere near dead lol.

Did I say dead or did I say Dead end?

Learn to read
    Did I say dead or did I say Dead end?

Learn to read

ITS NOWHERE NEAR DEAD. <--- is a broad statement you idiot. the game is nowhere near death, its only the beginning.
    ITS NOWHERE NEAR DEAD. <--- is a broad statement you idiot. the game is nowhere near death, its only the beginning.

Your an idiot you should not even try arguing with me until your voice has deepened but enough about personal stuff.

I said dead end as in this game wont get you anything good or anywhere good.

But hey since its not dead end tell me how well you've been doing in this game or will you tell me lpk lifeline and hammertime's achievements well here's a wake up call if your not in any of those teams this game is dead end for you you'll continue playing it without going anywhere or winning anything.
    Your an idiot you should not even try arguing with me until your voice has deepened but enough about personal stuff.

I said dead end as in this game wont get you anything good or anywhere good.

But hey since its not dead end tell me how well you've been doing in this game or will you tell me lpk lifeline and hammertime's achievements well here's a wake up call if your not in any of those teams this game is dead end for you you'll continue playing it without going anywhere or winning anything.

wcg is great, ESG will have LANS i hope, this game is just getting started so it isnt in a "dead end".

ya you think so? we will se bout that bud.
    wcg is great, ESG will have LANS i hope, this game is just getting started so it isnt in a "dead end".

ya you think so? we will se bout that bud.

wcg?hammer time and lifeline

esg? Esg is only an idea there is no physical website esg.com or esg.org I'm not saying that it wont come to pass or debating on if it will be good but as of right now there is only an idea of esg.

I mean I can say I'm bringing VSGL back with a great anti cheat post a logo and a rule set and my league would've gone about as far as esg has so far.

I guess the real question is why am i wasting my time on a dead end game's forum ha ha.
  • lan pubs. i loled. thanks

hes from combat arms, ignore him.

he cried about lifeline getting a forfeit win in wcg, but in reality his team had the exact same thing happen lol.

it's ok though, i am attending esea lan s14 and eswc 2015. can someone recruit me now?
  • dooplpk wrote: »
    hes from combat arms, ignore him.

he cried about lifeline getting a forfeit win in wcg, but in reality his team had the exact same thing happen lol.

it's ok though, i am attending esea lan s14 and eswc 2015. can someone recruit me now?

k then tough guy.. I invite you to come meet me at ETS in a few weeks and we can settle your issues face to face, if not quit while your ahead now

not once did I cry, in fact on several occasions I said to Roth and you can ask him himself that I said they deserved the win... we weren't practicing enough with me and Wenzz starting college back when nationals were coming around so long story short, I have no complaints.. I do however have issues when people come on these threads frustrated as hell and start spreading lies about me trying to keep me down.. its pretty low

I'm a pretty reasonable guy here Doop, and despite public belief, I'm actually a pretty decent player, the hate I receive constantly on these threads is indicative of that its really starting to get ridiculous... So like I say put up or shut up meet me at ETS or continue being the guy who uses his monitor for protection, its just that simple

btw I heard a lot of funny stories from Roth about you at WEM, that being said I know you wont show
  • 2 nerds going at it at LAN? Should be interesting.
    IGN: i0nz

I am sure that gave you tons of lan experience. Playing CS pubs when you were 7.
    i0nz wrote: »
    Brief history:

Started playing fps games at a very young age, but only started taking it serious about 5-6 years ago, I started out in a little LAN cafe with 100 other kids in a little death matching tournament for $1000 dollars back when counter strike first was released I was 8 years old and managed to get by 5 guys twice my age before finally succumbing to a player who clearly out classed me.

After that I never really touched counterstrike until 2011 in source, unfortunately I never did hear about how CS made it to the international platform and basically jump started esports otherwise things might have been different and I would have played CS right from the get go.

To try to make up for my lack of experience I ended up playing Combat arms publicly before ultimately making a jump to the competitive scene in that game.

Titillating tale chap.
    WCG Crossfire National qualification
    Won every match by Forfeit Win.

You did decent in WOGL for combat arms. Not as good as some of the other top teams, but top 5 isn't bad.
    ESEA IM season 10 team Highdef (8-4) (was removed from team for scriming cf -_-)
    ESEA M season 11 team Salvation (recently locked down an agreement for Main)
    In other words you got cut for not being good at source.[/quote]
    http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/7286/highdef.png
    16-19 with 50 ADR. I don't claim to be great at source or anything, but I don't believe scrimming crossfire is why you got cut. I believe it is more or less the fact you aren't very good.

As for playing main next season with Salvation. I feel bad for omni. He hasn't had quality teammates since forged. I am sure you will have another stellar performance. I can always check back at the end of the season and see how you did. That still doesn't count as experience, I mean people message me occasionally to come back and play. Does that mean I made esea-invite if the team that wanted me to play does? That logic just doesn't work.
    LAN Experience:

Attending ETS next month(march)
    PBIC 2012 Korea (if this isn't cancelled)

You are attending ETS to play in the pub section. Just read that line before you get mad. That doesn't count as lan experience.

As for the project blackout thing, you already quit on them. They won the even without you. Why would they suddenly feel the need to have you come? Once again though, listing future lans don't count as experience. It's even more far fetched when you don't even play with the team anymore.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/experience
    k then tough guy.. I invite you to come meet me at ETS in a few weeks and we can settle your issues face to face, if not quit while your ahead now

Why would I go to ETS just to have some idiot fight me? I know montreal is a great city and all, but lets be realistic. It's embarassing that you think hitting me a few times will make your argument any more valid.
    not once did I cry, in fact on several occasions I said to Roth and you can ask him himself that I said they deserved the win... we weren't practicing enough with me and Wenzz starting college back when nationals were coming around so long story short, I have no complaints.. I do however have issues when people come on these threads frustrated as hell and start spreading lies about me trying to keep me down.. its pretty low

That's nice. About as good as your other story. Why did you call out lifeline for getting forfeit wins, when you yourself received forfeit wins to even qualify for nationals. That whole wcg scandal (if you can call it that), was between HRG.ca and LifeLine. I believe HRG had a chance to win, but there is no doubting that LifeLine were favored to win that match. That is however a completely different topic.
    I'm a pretty reasonable guy here Doop, and despite public belief, I'm actually a pretty decent player, the hate I receive constantly on these threads is indicative of that its really starting to get ridiculous... So like I say put up or shut up meet me at ETS or continue being the guy who uses his monitor for protection, its just that simple

Reasonable people don't call people out for fights over posts on an internet gaming forum. Reasonable people don't use the word experience when referring to events in the future. The hate you receive is because you post ridiculous stuff. I don't know if you played cf when eotL made up all that **** for the unR sponsorship, but people bashed them as well. If you are so good, you shouldn't need to list this crap.

btw I heard a lot of funny stories from Roth about you at WEM, that being said I know you wont show

What like me drinking far too much? Pete and roth carrying my fat ass back to the hotel room. David and I having a drink off, and me trying to take what was a small cup of rum as a shot, and not being able to man up and take it. Stories of me drunkly leading the pack through random construction sites in china. We had 2 players play bad. I wasn't happy with my own performance as in game leader. I also felt like I didn't play nearly as good as I should of. I believed I was a top 10 player at that event at the practice center, but I didn't live up to even my own expectations on stage. Bad things happen when you are ****ed off and start drinking as soon as you wake up.
  • Also just to confirm, I am not going to spend ~$750 to meet you "face 2 face". I probably wouldn't even spend $750 to attend ETS even if I had a source team. It would really depend on the roster, and how I felt about our chances of taking out top teams. Consider this another lan fight that I am dodging.

Then again if you payed for my travel, I would go. Feel like winning the ETS beer pong tournament.