i0nz looking for ESG (yablow as well)

2»

Comments

• dooplpk wrote: »
    Also just to confirm, I am not going to spend ~$750 to meet you "face 2 face". I probably wouldn't even spend $750 to attend ETS even if I had a source team. It would really depend on the roster, and how I felt about our chances of taking out top teams. Consider this another lan fight that I am dodging.

Then again if you payed for my travel, I would go. Feel like winning the ETS beer pong tournament.

I will fight him at lan for you doop don't worry , ETS is 30 mins away from my house .
  • I'm pretty sure doop just beat the virtual sh!t out of him.
  • doop I'll pay for your ticket if you come up to canada so I can fight you.
  • 0mni.i0nz: he tried to be friends with roth and them after verbally bashing them constantly on the forums for like 2 years
    0mni.i0nz: just to avoid getting his ass kicked
    0mni.i0nz: cuz roth was going to
    "eFrag. bLack0ut: lol
    0mni.i0nz: so basically hes a little *****

I verbally bashed roth and them on the forums for like 2 years? That would of been hard for I hadn't played crossfire for 2 years yet at that point in time. I started playing crossfire in march of 2009. I played with LifeLine from late December 2009 to about late april/early may 2010. Before that I played with Skull Gaming/Area 51.

I won a wogl championship with roth and the gang. They were the team I played with right before I made LPK. There was a rivalry between LPK and LifeLine which LifeLine ended up winning when they beat us in China and then have beat us nearly every time since then. In China, I even remarked that I shouldn't of left and should of stayed on their roster.

If there is such bad blood between us why did they pick me up again in early 2011. I ended up leaving because I knew WCG would be countries only event so I wanted to get a head start on making a team. There was a conflict on whether or not Joel would get to play with us if I stayed and lead the LifeLine.usa team. The potential roster was myself/sype/0z/jbiel/minty, which at the time I knew drew was taking a break from gaming. Even then it still left polo as the odd one out. Leaving LifeLine a second time really damaged the relationship between pete/roth and myself.

I'm not one to back down from fights. If roth wanted to fight I would fight. I would lose, but I don't see how you can call me a *****. I've probably had my ass beat more times than you have even been in a fight. You're real hard challenging me to a fight at ETS, then bragging that I wouldn't show. No **** I am not gonna show. Why should I fly to ETS just to fight you. Please explain that logic. If there is bad blood between them and I, they are man enough to say something to me.

As for you playing with salvation next season, I highly doubt they are going to play with someone who has 54 ADR, .46 FPR, and 4.55 RWS. You are 228K/370D in scrims and 16K/19D in matches. I am sure you will do great. /sarcasm

Real hard to make up **** when talking to other people on xfire.
    0mni.i0nz: he tried to be friends with roth and them after verbally bashing them constantly on the forums for like 2 years

I verbally bashed roth and them on the forums for like 2 years? That would of been hard for I hadn't played crossfire for 2 years yet at that point in time. I started playing crossfire in march of 2009. I played with LifeLine from late December 2009 to about late april/early may 2010. Before that I played with Skull Gaming/Area 51.

I won a wogl championship with roth and the gang. They were the team I played with right before I made LPK. There was a rivalry between LPK and LifeLine which LifeLine ended up winning when they beat us in China and then have beat us nearly every time since then. In China, I even remarked that I shouldn't of left and should of stayed on their roster.

If there is such bad blood between us why did they pick me up again in early 2011. I ended up leaving because I knew WCG would be countries only event so I wanted to get a head start on making a team. There was a conflict on whether or not Joel would get to play with us if I stayed and lead the LifeLine.usa team. The potential roster was myself/sype/0z/jbiel/minty, which at the time I knew drew was taking a break from gaming. Even then it still left polo as the odd one out. Leaving LifeLine a second time really damaged the relationship between pete/roth and myself.

I'm not one to back down from fights. If roth wanted to fight I would fight. I would lose, but I don't see how you can call me a *****. I've probably had my ass beat more times than you have even been in a fight. You're real hard challenging me to a fight at ETS, then bragging that I wouldn't show. No **** I am not gonna show. Why should I fly to ETS just to fight you. Please explain that logic. If there is bad blood between them and I, they are man enough to say something to me.

As for you playing with salvation next season, I highly doubt they are going to play with someone who has 54 ADR, .46 FPR, and 4.55 RWS. You are 228K/370D in scrims and 16K/19D in matches. I am sure you will do great. /sarcasm

in short myawm is the best
    I am sure that gave you tons of lan experience. Playing CS pubs when you were 7.

Titillating tale chap.

Won every match by Forfeit Win.

You did decent in WOGL for combat arms. Not as good as some of the other top teams, but top 5 isn't bad.

In other words you got cut for not being good at source.
    http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/7286/highdef.png
    16-19 with 50 ADR. I don't claim to be great at source or anything, but I don't believe scrimming crossfire is why you got cut. I believe it is more or less the fact you aren't very good.

As for playing main next season with Salvation. I feel bad for omni. He hasn't had quality teammates since forged. I am sure you will have another stellar performance. I can always check back at the end of the season and see how you did. That still doesn't count as experience, I mean people message me occasionally to come back and play. Does that mean I made esea-invite if the team that wanted me to play does? That logic just doesn't work.

You are attending ETS to play in the pub section. Just read that line before you get mad. That doesn't count as lan experience.

As for the project blackout thing, you already quit on them. They won the even without you. Why would they suddenly feel the need to have you come? Once again though, listing future lans don't count as experience. It's even more far fetched when you don't even play with the team anymore.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/experience

Why would I go to ETS just to have some idiot fight me? I know montreal is a great city and all, but lets be realistic. It's embarassing that you think hitting me a few times will make your argument any more valid.

That's nice. About as good as your other story. Why did you call out lifeline for getting forfeit wins, when you yourself received forfeit wins to even qualify for nationals. That whole wcg scandal (if you can call it that), was between HRG.ca and LifeLine. I believe HRG had a chance to win, but there is no doubting that LifeLine were favored to win that match. That is however a completely different topic.

Reasonable people don't call people out for fights over posts on an internet gaming forum. Reasonable people don't use the word experience when referring to events in the future. The hate you receive is because you post ridiculous stuff. I don't know if you played cf when eotL made up all that **** for the unR sponsorship, but people bashed them as well. If you are so good, you shouldn't need to list this crap.

What like me drinking far too much? Pete and roth carrying my fat ass back to the hotel room. David and I having a drink off, and me trying to take what was a small cup of rum as a shot, and not being able to man up and take it. Stories of me drunkly leading the pack through random construction sites in china. We had 2 players play bad. I wasn't happy with my own performance as in game leader. I also felt like I didn't play nearly as good as I should of. I believed I was a top 10 player at that event at the practice center, but I didn't live up to even my own expectations on stage. Bad things happen when you are ****ed off and start drinking as soon as you wake up.[/QUOTE]

Shots Fired..
    FLOCKA
    0mni.i0nz: he tried to be friends with roth and them after verbally bashing them constantly on the forums for like 2 years

It's ok me and tasty will protect you with our biceps.

but you make it look so easy all the time

out of respect to roth im quitting this convo with you
  • Ionz, pretty decent player, however thinks he is better then what he actually is, and doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut at times, cant play under pressure when being **** talked. A bit like a mini prepaid, if he got over those flaws, he would be better.
  • i0nz wrote: »
    but you make it look so easy all the time

out of respect to roth im quitting this convo with you

Out of respect for Roth?
    I think you're turning into a bit of a clown. I'll help you out real quick.

When you make a looking for team thread, you typically should do this instead.
    IGN: i0nz
    Nationality: Canadian
    Ping to server(east): 9
    Weapon: (anything)

WCG Crossfire National qualification
    WOGL O Crossfire season 3 playoffs qualification
    WOGL P Combat arms season 2 CTF 2nd place
    WOGL P Combat arms season 3 SND 3rd place
    WOGL P Combat arms season 3 CTF 3rd place
    WOGL P Combat arms season 4 SND 3rd place
    WOGL P Combat arms season 4 CTF 3rd place
    WOGL Combat arms season 5 Playoff qualification

Those are the only things related to playing crossfire. No one cares that you've been gaming since you were 3. No one cares about the LANs that you might attend (you do realize that there isn't any national lans pertaining to crossfire at this moment, right?). Lastly, no one cares why you were removed from a team. I could post about the teams that I've made cevop and invite with and give the reason why I quit them, but I don't.

Oh yeah.. You probably shouldn't be trying to make arguments with people on your thread. It makes you look like a numbnuts.

Good luck on your search.

i0nz wrote: »
    k then tough guy.. I invite you to come meet me at ETS in a few weeks and we can settle your issues face to face, if not quit while your ahead now

BWAHWAHAHAHA

Seriously? Grow up. I've been to plenty lans, and have never witnessed an argument or fight. When push comes to shove, no gamer wants to risk being arrested and kicked out over a video game. Being behind a screen and being in someone face are two different things. The only player who ever had the balls to throw down at lan is Jarrod Shaw.
  • ryangi wrote: »
    Ionz, pretty decent player, however thinks he is better then what he actually is, and doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut at times, cant play under pressure when being **** talked. A bit like a mini prepaid, if he got over those flaws, he would be better.

do you have xfire? id like to speak with you 1 on 1
  • thepolo wrote: »

Oh yeah.. You probably shouldn't be trying to make arguments with people on your thread. It makes you look like a numbnuts.

its pretty difficult to do that when 20 guys jump on you trying to falsify positions on teams that I've earned, placings in tourneys.. all with the intent of trying to make me look worse then I am.. idk if you noticed but my thread had 500 views between 2 threads and I got 0 offers because people talked trash about me

I think a few of you out there should give me a shot before you assume things, give me a couple scrims with you guys and I'm sure you would at least change your opinion of me

I'm not going to these events because im lucky.. im not getting on IM and Main teams by chance, wouldn't you want to see what makes me the player I am that gets me this type of attention?

I'm really not asking for much here.. your all entitled to your opinions of me, I'm just asking you to please leave it out of a public venue unless you've had first hand experience playing along side of me

I sincerely apologize if my responses were seemingly construed as offensive or unprofessional, but you need to understand backing a person into a corner is not a position anyone enjoys being in

thanks
    I'm not going to these events because im lucky.. im not getting on IM and Main teams by chance, wouldn't you want to see what makes me the player I am that gets me this type of attention?

I'm not sure who's on Salvation now, but the main reason you got onto the CSS team that you were on before was because one of their main members was friends with you in Combat Arms.

I'm not saying you're a bad CSS player (although the stats do indicate you're probably not that great), but don't pretend like you had to climb a ladder to get to that level.
    idk if you noticed but my thread had 500 views between 2 threads and I got 0 offers because people talked trash about me

Yes... people aren't giving you offers because you're getting trashed.
    Are you sure it's not because you're actually a really awful player, and that you overrate yourself?
  • tl;dr.

I don't get why people even jot down essay's of achievements, there in reality it's just a game, not a personal Porfirio.
  • Aesyn wrote: »
    tl;dr.

I don't get why people even jot down essay's of achievements, there in reality it's just a game, not a personal Porfirio.

its experience for there achievements. some people like to see what they have done, before offering them a spot in there team.
  • uBbLessed wrote: »
    its experience for there achievements. some people like to see what they have done, before offering them a spot in there team.

I understand if it was for source or anything along the lines, this is crossfire we're talking about.
  • uBbLessed wrote: »

He listed esea-main season 11, when season 10 isn't even over with. In season 10 he played 1 match for the im team and went 16 and 19. It was the very first match of the season. Never played again after that, even though he was on the roster for more than a month after that match.

He put down 2 lans which haven't even happened yet as lan experience, and another lan from when he was 7. The first lan is ETS, which has some pretty decent tournaments. He however isn't competing in them. He is taking his computer there to pub/watch. That is fine and dandy, I've done that before. It however doesn't count as LAN experience. The second lan is the PBIC. This event isn't going to be canceled like he is saying, several of the versions are currently having or will have qualifiers very soon. If he is an international level player for PB, he should be playing with the team he quit but remained on the roster for.

There is nothing wrong with listing achievements.

Would of been perfectly fine, even though they got the WCG qualification off of forfeit wins and didn't play in nationals. Combat arms is decently similar to crossfire, and those are all good placements in WOGL. It's all this other random crap that he posted.

People aren't "trying to falsify positions on teams that I've earned, placings in tourneys.. all with the intent of trying to make me look worse then I am.." They are merely pointing out that posting absurd things and claiming it as "experience" is pathetic. It has nothing to do with making him look better or worse, it is merely to give an accurate depiction of the player.

Good examples are: xrL and vN1H
    Both were pretty decent crossfire players. Well when they were cheating they were amazing. However, they both made up and lied about all these things they have accomplished. If they would of just told the truth, people still would of played with them.

eotL lied about a huge list of accomplishments to get the unR sponsorship. They still would of got the sponsorship even if they didn't lie. However, when people from the community saw what they claimed to have done it became a laughing stock.

Just a suggestion i0nz. You should probably play PB, as the PBIC is going to happen in June. If you qualified as you claimed, it would be best to rejoin the team you quit so they take you. There's 10 teams that will be attending and this would give you a good chance to compete at a big stage.
    i0nz wrote: »

You haven't gone to any events... You got on HiDef because Solidify played years of Combat Arms. There's nothing wrong with getting on a team, because you know somebody. I got on inimitable, because I was a real life friend of one of their players. I went to a LAN with them, and they picked me up full time after words. There's nothing wrong with networking, just don't play it off as if you carried them and earned your spot. You went 16 and 19 vs a bad team in the very first week of the season, and then didn't play again afterwords.

As for getting on Salvation. They are sponsored by everFrag. You played on the everFrag pointblank team. There's also an everFrag crossfire team. Once again it has nothing to do with your skill, it has to do with networking. This is perfectly fine. That's how the CS:S community works for the most part. Just stop making dumb comments like that.

tl ; dr - Don't lie or post absurd things when you give your experience. It is no different than doing the same thing on your resume when you are looking for a job.

IGN: i0nz
    Nationality: Canadian
    Ping to server(east): 9
    Weapon: (anything)
    Just a suggestion i0nz. You should probably play PB, as the PBIC is going to happen in June. If you qualified as you claimed, it would be best to rejoin the team you quit so they take you. There's 10 teams that will be attending and this would give you a good chance to compete at a big stage.

i0nz didn't actually play on the team that qualified to go to PBIC. Long story short, 2 members of the original team that had qualified ended up not being able to go. Kris found out about this, took advantage of it, and got a spot on their team. I'm not really sure what's going on now with that team but that's how he got on it. I'm not sure if they were able to find a replacement for the 5th on their team though. If they haven't they won't be able to go, and our version of PB probably won't be sending a team if that's the case, as most of the teams that entered the qualifier weren't actually North American and couldn't go. Either that or they'll run another qualifier.

That might be what he means by saying that the tournament might not happen, but I'm not positive.

ok fair enough.. we cool now?

and as for PBIC where did you hear it was in june? because last I checked the people running **** down there in SGI honestly dont know what the **** is going on... it was originally supposed to be February (this month) but now there not really giving us any information, at least none to my knowledge
    ok fair enough.. we cool now?

and as for PBIC where did you hear it was in june? because last I checked the people running **** down there in SGI honestly dont know what the **** is going on... it was originally supposed to be February (this month) but now there not really giving us any information, at least none to my knowledge

never had anything against you.

as for as pbic:
    http://portal.e-games.com.ph/2012/news/get-ready-for-the-point-blank-world-championship-2012/
    I can ask some of the people from the top philippines team on facebook, see what they know.
  • After reading this thread I don't think you have the capacity to become a franchise player or even a supporting player.Tell you what I'll let you sub in for my water boy and we'll take it from there.