Coalition of legit clans

BANG-UR-DEAD is looking to start a coalition of legit clans.
We now have the co-operation of 19 legit clans and their leaders.
We visit each others TS and vent servers, Trad information on players as needed and send each other replays via e-mail.
This helps legit players from being kicked out of games. It builds friendships and gives great people to scrim with.
If any clan wishes to join us, and/or the other legit clans, please contact us in game.
Most of our clans have websites and face book as well.

If you have more ideas for building a strong legit gaming community, please comment.
Thank you!!

Website, http://lcc.isgreat.org/
Team speak 3 info for any questions,
ts25.gameservers.com:9155
pass word is, bang

List of clans as of Feb. 11 2012

Warlords
BANG-UR-DEAD
Charon
Hostile
Hard Reign
Iron
Composed
Seal Team 6
Rusted Metal
UKForce
THC
Sauce
Wal
Padded Walls
Contagion
CF MODS
TheFeared™
Lobotomy
Sauna

We invite all Legit clans to come see the trust and respect we are building as a cross fire community!!!

Comments

• who would i need to talk to about joining this?

and are there advantages - e.g. organised scrims//CW's etc?

mini-leagues too
  • BANG-UR-DEAD is looking to start a coalition of legit clans.
    We now have the co-operation of 9 legit clans and their leaders.
    We visit each others TS and vent servers, Trad information on players as needed and send each other replays via e-mail.
    This helps legit players from being kicked out of games. It builds friendships and gives great people to scrim with.
    If any clan wishes to join us, and/or the other legit clans, please contact us in game.

If you have more ideas for building a strong legit gaming community, please comment.
    Thank you!!

Finally some good idea implemented by the community because of z8's slow response.
    That is a really good one. Maybe z8 should add a friendly clan option for a clan. So that in game you can see the friendly clan members as clan member, add play together by a simple mouse click.

When coalition clan's member found hacking, the report can be sent to the clan first and the member can be kicked before involving a z8 ban. That will make the member clan clean and reputation will be gained for each member clan and the organization.
    Next thing is a website. And it can be expanded to many games.
  • Agreed with Ghost_Archer, this is something that needed doing for a while. Will there be a thread with details, or are they going to be posted here?
  • KDuane wrote: »
    Agreed with Ghost_Archer, this is something that needed doing for a while. Will there be a thread with details, or are they going to be posted here?

I pm'ed him some questions earlier today, but no reply yet.
  • GhostArch wrote: »
    Finally some good idea implemented by the community because of z8's slow response.
    That is a really good one. Maybe z8 should add a friendly clan option for a clan. So that in game you can see the friendly clan members as clan member, add play together by a simple mouse click.

When coalition clan's member found hacking, the report can be sent to the clan first and the member can be kicked before involving a z8 ban. That will make the member clan clean and reputation will be gained for each member clan and the organization.
    Next thing is a website. And it can be expanded to many games.

You are 100% right. This is how we do things. The website for this is under construction.
    So far things between clans has gone very well. Full respect and co-op.
  • you may ask in game, <<<<same IGN.
    or PM me for TS info:
  • Someone else starting working on this idea, only to never show up on the fourms again. Would be nice to see someone do this. But I will be surprise to see it go through. Good luck with it.
  • I'm the leader of Composed and we take great pride in being a legit clan and I'm very interested in this idea of yours, frankly its one of the best things I've ever read on the forums. I'd love to know more about it, or how to become involved.
  • Are pubs included in this endeavor? Or solely for scrimming?
    Maybe there is a clan that prefers more to pub around than to be completely constitute and only clan war.

So like not only clans meet and greet each other, but also play TOGETHER in small groups in pubs.
  • [MOD]9 wrote: »
    Are pubs included in this endeavor? Or solely for scrimming?
    Maybe there is a clan that prefers more to pub around than to be completely constitute and only clan war.

So like not only clans meet and greet each other, but also play TOGETHER in small groups in pubs.

Considering he was talking about "getting kicked less", yes. Unless you somehow end up getting kicked in scrims ;)
  • Sounds like a solid plan man.
    Count mines in ^^.
    Think you got our info.
  • I am one of the LT's from Precisiøn™ and i'm sure the rest of my clan would be VERY interested in this. Just let me know how to become involved. :D
  • MissWolf wrote: »
    I'm the leader of Composed and we take great pride in being a legit clan and I'm very interested in this idea of yours, frankly its one of the best things I've ever read on the forums. I'd love to know more about it, or how to become involved.

Hi. your clan is respected by all of us due to 1 of our LTs, dvda. He speaks very highly of you and your clan. I would love to have you involved. It would be a pleasure.
  • [MOD]9 wrote: »
    Are pubs included in this endeavor? Or solely for scrimming?

Yes, this is for all cross fire clans. Pub and scrim. Great scrim teams are made up from great Pub clans. We invite all clans that want to make cross fire the game it once was. If your clan takes pride in being respected for the efforts they have made in keeping their respective clans clean of hac.kers and respectful to others, then please, let's come together and work respectfully as a community.
    I am open to all helpful ideas in making this coalition better and easier to use.

Thank you!!

Someone from your clan ( you should be embarassed... )
    was QQing saying I h4cked and was in the negative KDRS.....
  • I imagine you already thought about making a private rooms system (kinda like the forumer's room except more secure and without the need to look at the forums), i.e. a specific name for the room, maybe specific channels within a few servers and a password only given to members of the coalition.
    In any case, I don't see how this could make the game worse so I like the initiative. Of course since I'm not a leader/lt I should probably just shut up and sit in the basement quietly.
    Someone from your clan ( you should be embarassed... )
    was QQing saying I h4cked and was in the negative KDRS.....

Maybe being part of the coalition would make these kind of behaviours disappear (between members of said coalition at least).
  • I like this idea, but I would suggest getting a consensus from general forum goers to get an idea if a clan is legit. How you would go about that is up to you, naturally. Better to err on the side of caution than to get a clan that has cheats in it and ruin the rep of your coalition.

Thank you!!

My clan is legit, but anyone belives because is a br clan, but no w my clan dont have activ e players...
  • Hi. your clan is respected by all of us due to 1 of our LTs, dvda. He speaks very highly of you and your clan. I would love to have you involved. It would be a pleasure.

I freaking love Diva <3 and you should PM me in game or hop on my vent and tell me more about this coalition sometime.
  • hmmm.... who are these 8 legit clans you talk of? Just wondering if there are any GM clans in there. Pointless 1 GM clan joining if all the other clans only scrim in SD.

Also are your clans varied between all the servers? Obviously the EU community isnt gonna wanna CW in american servers and vice versa....
  • We have 2 clans from Brazil in the coalition now. This coalition is open to all LEGIT clans.
    As long as the respect is there and the lines of communication stays open this will work.
  • The clans that we have now are.
    BANG-UR-DEAD
    Charon
    Hostile
    Hard Reign
    Iron
    Hell
    Composed
    Seal Team 6
    Rusted Metal

We are asking any legit clan that is interested in sharing respect and communication to contact us. IGN, brutalambush
  • Soi_Lang wrote: »
    I like this idea, but I would suggest getting a consensus from general forum goers to get an idea if a clan is legit. How you would go about that is up to you, naturally. Better to err on the side of caution than to get a clan that has cheats in it and ruin the rep of your coalition.

I do agree 100%. The clans involved have proven leadership skills. We keep in close contact and play together on a daily bases. We are building a website as I write this that will allow for better communication and transfer of replay files or any other form of media to be shared.
    This is about support and respect.
  • GhostArch wrote: »

While it's easy to blame us for everything, it is nice to see the positive people in the community taking a great initiative with something like this.

We'll be watching it closely and will be glad to get on the microphone to speak positively about good people getting together to play legit Cross Fire!
  • Add on clan WarSaints

Looking for more info on this.

Edit: This is a great idea like GMsaidin said. And Im happy to see some people trying to make something of it.
  • So in theory this thread is to put our hate aside from clans and point our hate towards the people that hack?

I like this idea. Except I can't help but feel that this might not happen.
  • I do not speak for either clan, but the two GM clans "Nunswithguns" and "Contagion" would most likely be willing to become affiliated with this, due to the fact that we are often kicked from GM rooms and having more people aware of us would most likely assist in preventing this.

Perhaps one of you should make a mini-site where an updated list can be made, a small forum is functioning, and there is a place to report hackuzating people that are members of the clans in the coalition.

That would help establish it and keep it organized.
  • i would like Sky to join that list, but im not the leader lol
  • Also- don't admit clans unless you have spoken to the leaders directly! In detail, and know you can trust them, It will make the list easier to maintain its integrity and such.