Joon LFT

13

Comments

  • ' wrote:
    DeathLess[;2715426']Yeh, haven't been on Cf in a couple of days. Need new headphones. :(
    And I thought you said you were done with scrimming and shiz.

    Got an alt I could play on, so I might as well try. haha
  • Cool. You haven't even played with me, how astonishing.

    ohp hoppp :) lolololol
  • JoshwahJoshwah Holy Knight
    f
    Thinks hes good .
    Bad.
    Bottom Frags
    Diick ride's a lot
    Skinny weak Ugly.
    Can't Snipe for sht
    Not rlly good rifler.

    YOU GET THE IDEA

    Have fun

    Other then, GL


    you mad brah

    Trash shouldn't talk
  • hobberthobbert Holy Knight
    you might just be looking like tinked
    Look like me? how is that an insult, more like a compliment.

    167844_10150362513745112_884885111_16769376_2343582_n.jpg

    You're probably some 160 pound 14 year old, I wouldn't talk about other peoples looks when you look just as bad if not worse.
  • JoshwahJoshwah Holy Knight
    fakestreet wrote: »
    Look like me? how is that an insult, more like a compliment.

    167844_10150362513745112_884885111_16769376_2343582_n.jpg

    You're probably some 160 pound 14 year old, I wouldn't talk about other peoples looks when you look just as bad if not worse.

    Last time i checked i was beautiful
    Koala-4.jpg
  • lamOPSlamOPS Holy Knight
    Interesting for you to say that, cause you got no good offers.

    Sulliw wrote: »


    Considering you are the laughing stock of this community, you'd be lucky to even bench warm for a decent team.

    You think im a laughing stock, because i wouldnt give 2 cents to what anyone thinks of me online. If i spell something wrong or backup an arguement that is false, I can sleep easy at night, unlike slaya who couldnt let go of anything. Cept for when
    limes said he gained 20 pounds and maintained 10 percent body fat in 1 month
    like i couldnt resist.

    Sulliw who are you?

    @JOOn AHHAHAHAHAHAH NOT 1 OFFER out of 7 pages. Chek yo self.
  • You think im a laughing stock, because i wouldnt give 2 cents to what anyone thinks of me online. If i spell something wrong or backup an arguement that is false, I can sleep easy at night, unlike slaya who couldnt let go of anything. Cept for when
    limes said he gained 20 pounds and maintained 10 percent body fat in 1 month
    like i couldnt resist.

    Sulliw who are you?

    @JOOn AHHAHAHAHAHAH NOT 1 OFFER out of 7 pages. Chek yo self.

    You aren't thelaughing stock because you spell stuff wrong, you are the laughing stock because you are an utter moron. You can never have intellectual conversations, and Joon could get on any team you could get on.
  • HannailyHannaily Knight-Errant
    sulliw wrote: »
    you can never have intellectual conversations,

    :) .
  • lamOPSlamOPS Holy Knight
    Sulliw wrote: »
    You aren't thelaughing stock because you spell stuff wrong, you are the laughing stock because you are an utter moron. You can never have intellectual conversations, and Joon could get on any team you could get on.

    who are you?
    Didnt know trying to be smart ONLINE to impress ***in pre-teens like yoself,
    will affect my 3rd year at UBc(best business school in western canada)
    check yoself, cus someone comes across as dumb to you online, doesnt reflect
    them in real life.

    joon has to get a offer before you can say he can get on any team i can get on.
    fyi: only 3 teams in na cf
    Ll,ins,hammertime
    rest are clans to me
  • JoshwahJoshwah Holy Knight
    d
    who are you?
    Didnt know trying to be smart ONLINE to impress ***in pre-teens like yoself,
    will affect my 3rd year at UBc(best business school in western canada)
    check yoself, cus someone comes across as dumb to you online, doesnt reflect
    them in real life.

    joon has to get a offer before you can say he can get on any team i can get on.
    fyi: only 3 teams in na cf
    Ll,ins,hammertime
    rest are clans to me

    l0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000l i literally laughed out loud at 6 in the morning. YOU'RE A JOKE ZEUS PLEASE STOP TALKING LIKE YOU CAN GET IN A DECENT TEAM PUAHHAHAHAHA
  • lamOPSlamOPS Holy Knight
    DeerJosh wrote: »
    l0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000l i literally laughed out loud at 6 in the morning. YOU'RE A JOKE ZEUS PLEASE STOP TALKING LIKE YOU CAN GET IN A DECENT TEAM PUAHHAHAHAHA

    stop posting, only "team" you can get into is dead and unactive
  • dDilFanydDilFany Holy Knight
    DeerJosh wrote: »
    l0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000l i literally laughed out loud at 6 in the morning. YOU'RE A JOKE ZEUS PLEASE STOP TALKING LIKE YOU CAN GET IN A DECENT TEAM PUAHHAHAHAHA

    Clearly your view of a decent team is different from most good player's.
  • who are you?
    Didnt know trying to be smart ONLINE to impress ***in pre-teens like yoself,
    will affect my 3rd year at UBc(best business school in western canada)
    check yoself, cus someone comes across as dumb to you online, doesnt reflect
    them in real life.

    joon has to get a offer before you can say he can get on any team i can get on.
    fyi: only 3 teams in na cf
    Ll,ins,hammertime
    rest are clans to me

    Then I guess Team.oS, the team you supported and defended, is a clan.
  • 1st of all, Jaz you are sht. just shutup. everything you say is invalid, and will always be. Save me from your idiocy please.

    And robo.. omg you are a moron, you can't even type right.. what is wrong with you son? You need to quit this game, and try to go get some friends. I know you are bullied, but you can hangout with the other anti socials.. Trust me, it'll help you a bit.


    And why wouldn't you show a pic? here guys..

    27472810000054050088538.jpg

    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

    Don't even say it is old, you got it 2 months ago, when you tried to add me and Gina several times in a row on facebook. you're pathetic.

    OT: gL Joon babe <3
  • lamOPSlamOPS Holy Knight
    1st of all, Jaz you are sht. just shutup. everything you say is invalid, and will always be. Save me from your idiocy please.

    And robo.. omg you are a moron, you can't even type right.. what is wrong with you son? You need to quit this game, and try to go get some friends. I know you are bullied, but you can hangout with the other anti socials.. Trust me, it'll help you a bit.


    And why wouldn't you show a pic? here guys..

    27472810000054050088538.jpg

    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

    Don't even say it is old, you got it 2 months ago, when you tried to add me and Gina several times in a row on facebook. you're pathetic.

    OT: gL Joon babe <3

    im legit you're an ex-cheater








    everything you say is invalid
  • im legit you're an ex-cheater








    everything you say is invalid



    Nope. That doesn't prove anything at all son. You blow at the game, why is an excheater able to play without 'em, and still be better? And why do you continue to post where you are a laughing stock? Please consider these, and maybe realize you should try other things in life :)
  • lamOPSlamOPS Holy Knight
    Nope. That doesn't prove anything at all son. You blow at the game, why is an excheater able to play without 'em, and still be better? And why do you continue to post where you are a laughing stock? Please consider these, and maybe realize you should try other things in life :)

    but heres the catch












    You are not better than me.
  • but heres the catch

    You are not better than me.



    Okay lol. Whatever makes you sleep well at night.

    Peace
  • lamOPSlamOPS Holy Knight
    Okay lol. Whatever makes you sleep well at night.

    Peace

    tell me, if im the laughing stock and thats my label



    whats your label?
  • tell me, if im the laughing stock and thats my label



    whats your label?



    I'm SuKo... That's me. I don't have a label idiot. :)
  • 1st of all, Jaz you are sht. just shutup. everything you say is invalid, and will always be. Save me from your idiocy please.

    And robo.. omg you are a moron, you can't even type right.. what is wrong with you son? You need to quit this game, and try to go get some friends. I know you are bullied, but you can hangout with the other anti socials.. Trust me, it'll help you a bit.


    And why wouldn't you show a pic? here guys..

    27472810000054050088538.jpg

    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

    Don't even say it is old, you got it 2 months ago, when you tried to add me and Gina several times in a row on facebook. you're pathetic.

    OT: gL Joon babe <3

    Couple Montgs ago :l

    you can get pretty ripped in 2 months :D

    yet i'm more aesthetic then you !
  • DeerJosh wrote: »
    Trash shouldn't talk

    Asain fail sqauter souldn't talk.
  • feggotland.th.jpg

    Uploaded with ImageShack.us



    Suko. Skinny.
  • Couple Montgs ago :l

    you can get pretty ripped in 2 months :D

    yet i'm more aesthetic then you !


    It was 2 months bro. I've been working out since August :x.. Sorry bud, but you an ugly arab. there is a reason you don't take shirtless pictures, I'd be ashamed if people could see my ribs too =|..

    You don't even know the meaning of aesthetic tbh, you just seem tasty use it, and decided to act cool because of it, achieving nothing at all. :)

    Bye, I'm going to the gym here in about an hour, lemme guess, you'll be on CF blowing all night? Have fun l0ser :)
  • feggotland.th.jpg

    Uploaded with ImageShack.us



    Suko. Skinny.


    That was in July o_o... Plus I was still bigger than you, I was wearing a hoodie. You can't tell jack from that. Now stop stalking my fb LOL
  • It was 2 months bro. I've been working out since August :x.. Sorry bud, but you an ugly arab. there is a reason you don't take shirtless pictures, I'd be ashamed if people could see my ribs too =|..

    You don't even know the meaning of aesthetic tbh, you just seem tasty use it, and decided to act cool because of it, achieving nothing at all. :)

    Bye, I'm going to the gym here in about an hour, lemme guess, you'll be on CF blowing all night? Have fun l0ser :)

    Aesthetic is , art , beauty .

    And i dont rlly play cf unless i got not nothing much to do.


    and like i said it was 2 months ago.

    get ripped son !
  • Aesthetic is , art , beauty .

    And i dont rlly play cf unless i got not nothing much to do.


    and like i said it was 2 months ago.

    get ripped son !

    ...You're a moron. Pce out nerdgin.
  • That was in July o_o... Plus I was still bigger than you, I was wearing a hoodie. You can't tell jack from that. Now stop stalking my fb LOL

    Well my pic was a while ago too.

    How bout you find a pic of me now.
    Then judge me .


    And you calling me a stalker when you just stalked me.

    god suko ...
    stop making americans look unaesthetic , even tho 80% are.

    Peace.
  • ...You're a moron. Pce out nerdgin.

    "nerdgin"

    YOU MAD BRAH
  • Aesthetic is , art , beauty .

    And i dont rlly play cf unless i got not nothing much to do.


    and like i said it was 2 months ago.

    get ripped son !

    LOL and you were talking like you are aesthetic, look in the mirror. No wonder you got so hung over the word, you aren't even close to it. Hahaha, that made my day.
Sign In or Register to comment.