Esg

124»

Comments

• How do you know it was built just for Cross Fire?

Doesn't matter for what games the anti cheat is built for. What matters is the Crossfire engine is limited. Half of the stuff ESEA client does can't be translated to a Crossfire anti cheat. I don't think you're very well educated in this topic matter.
  • tasty_30g wrote: »
    Doesn't matter for what games the anti cheat is built for. What matters is the Crossfire engine is limited. Half of the stuff ESEA client does can't be translated to a Crossfire anti cheat. I don't think you're very well educated in this topic matter.

Have I said anything about the ESEA client? Stop bringing it into the discussion. It has nothing to do with this. It's amusing you're lecturing me about not being well educated when you know absolutely nothing factual about the anti-cheat. You keep dodging around the point that you have no facts whatsoever but allude to other people being uneducated. A definite knee slapper.

Like I said before, it's pointless arguing with you. You're not going to change your mind, so I'm done with this. I will look forward to proving you wrong, even though you probably won't even play on it. Good day sir.
  • Have I said anything about the ESEA client? Stop bringing it into the discussion. It has nothing to do with this. It's amusing you're lecturing me about not being well educated when you know absolutely nothing factual about the anti-cheat. You keep dodging around the point that you have no facts whatsoever but allude to other people being uneducated. A definite knee slapper.

Like I said before, it's pointless arguing with you. You're not going to change your mind, so I'm done with this. I will look forward to proving you wrong, even though you probably won't even play on it. Good day sir.

It took you 10 pages to realize this...? I hope you aren't involved in any of the coding regarding the anti-cheat.
  • You keep dodging around the point that you have no facts whatsoever but allude to other people being uneducated. sir.

Here's a ****ing fact, crossfire's engine is limited. Here is a another ****ing logical fact, companies don't endorse non-existent ****ing products. This is all basic basic logic. These aren't all baseless assumptions like you're trying to make them out to be.

Because of the fact the crossfire's engine is limited, the anti cheat won't be sophisticated. This is a fact. I want everyone to realize this. The anti cheat is going to be garbage.
  • You appear to be angry sir. You won't play on it anyways, you've already said it. So why do you care? You still know nothing and it's still amusing. Making my night Mr. Gerrard.
  • You appear to be angry sir.

I'll quote you this when your league dies before the season starts.
  • tasty_30g wrote: »
    I'll quote you this when your league dies before the season starts.

Sure thing Mr. Gerrard.
This discussion has been closed.