Esg

24

Comments

  • tasty_10g wrote: »
    Please, you need to be stupid to believe Polleus has money to pay for software engineers on a regular basis. This league doesn't even have a revenue model. What, you're going to keep paying these highly highly skilled 5 peso MIT computer science developers to work on this complex of an anti cheat for what in return? 5 PESOS?

    Ok, I'm going to step in with a serious reply for once.

    Have you ever contemplated how completely unfounded your remarks are, and that you have no solid proof of the things your saying?

    Show us that there is no solid business revenue model? Do you think they just sit around saying "hurr durr throw money and not make profit hurr durr WOGL"

    I like you tasty, but your statements have absolutely no backing. It's like Suko saying he could bypass an anticheat himself when he probably doesn't know how to design an installer.
  • CFLDrenCFLDren Holy Knight
    It's obvious he lost the argument and is just making wild statements, he should just be ignored and forgotten.

    5 pesos for bj from datmuffin
  • DatMuffin wrote: »
    Ok, I'm going to step in with a serious reply for once.

    Have you ever contemplated how completely unfounded your remarks are, and that you have no solid proof of the things your saying?

    Show us that there is no solid business revenue model? Do you think they just sit around saying "hurr durr throw money and not make profit hurr durr WOGL"

    I like you tasty, but your statements have absolutely no backing. It's like Suko saying he could bypass an anticheat himself when he probably doesn't know how to design an installer.

    No, Polleus told me that he won't be charging players to play in the league (which is the main revenue model in leagues) so therefore, he won't be making anything. Don't mention advertisements because he will be getting 5 peso tops monthly from that.
  • I'm assuming you are smart enough to know that the 5 pesos is Muffin trolling. Also, I'm not going to argue with you anymore because your opinion won't change. You continue to spout out empty statements, if you are in fact being serious. You have no grounds on which to base your statements and thus are completely unproven.

    I still stand on my bet. I'm poor obviously so I can only bet $100. Game day, when we go live, if you can get by it, I'll give you $100. If not, I'll ban you and take proving you wrong as the consolation prize. Deal?
  • tasty_10g wrote: »
    No, Polleus told me that he won't be charging players to play in the league (which is the main revenue model in leagues) so therefore, he won't be making anything. Don't mention advertisements because he will be getting 5 peso tops monthly from that.
    You're an idiot, advertising and sponsor revenue is the main revenue in a league, do you think Mr. Kane from ESEA pays for his jet with the revenue from all of what, premium members tops? Along with A/C and staff payment?

    You have good business sense but it's clear your just trolling now. Have a fine day.
  • CFLDrenCFLDren Holy Knight
    I make more then 5 pesos on ads a month....
  • DatMuffin wrote: »
    You're an idiot, advertising and sponsor revenue is the main revenue in a league, do you think Mr. Kane from ESEA pays for his jet with the revenue from all of what, premium members tops? Along with A/C and staff payment?

    You have good business sense but it's clear your just trolling now. Have a fine day.

    His jet rofl. He doesn't fly a jet, he doesn't even make triple figures. That is ESEA, a competitive source and 1.6 league, not ESG, a f2p crossfire league.

    You must be insane to believe any advertisers will dish out money for advertising space on ESG. The league hasn't even been established, and the popularity will never exceed the typical echo 8 crossfire group. It's the sad truth. Sorry to burst your bubble crossfire players. Sponsors lolol. Sponsor what? There is nothing to sponsor. All ESG is so far is a ****ing logo.
  • tasty_10g wrote: »
    His jet rofl. He doesn't fly a jet, he doesn't even make triple figures. That is ESEA, a competitive source and 1.6 league, not ESG, a f2p crossfire league.

    You must be insane to believe any advertisers will dish out money for advertising space on ESG. The league hasn't even been established, and the popularity will never exceed the typical echo 8 crossfire group. It's the sad truth. Sorry to burst your bubble crossfire players.

    Like I said, everyone is entitled to their opinion. I certainly look forward to proving you wrong.
  • doop51doop51 Royal Heir
    tasty_10g wrote: »
    His jet rofl. He doesn't fly a jet, he doesn't even make triple figures. That is ESEA, a competitive source and 1.6 league, not ESG, a f2p crossfire league.

    You must be insane to believe any advertisers will dish out money for advertising space on ESG. The league hasn't even been established, and the popularity will never exceed the typical echo 8 crossfire group. It's the sad truth. Sorry to burst your bubble crossfire players.

    I'm disappointed, you didn't catch that he called him mr. kane as if that was his last name. You're losing it tasty, step your game up.
  • tasty_10g wrote: »
    His jet rofl. He doesn't fly a jet, he doesn't even make triple figures. That is ESEA, a competitive source and 1.6 league, not ESG, a f2p crossfire league.

    You must be insane to believe any advertisers will dish out money for advertising space on ESG. The league hasn't even been established, and the popularity will never exceed the typical echo 8 crossfire group. It's the sad truth. Sorry to burst your bubble crossfire players.

    Quote from the ESEA revival lan thread "If the winner of the referral event lives on the east coast I will personally pick him up in my jet"

    Oh, and again, I'll match Polleus's bet, if you can bypass ESG client during the first season I will give you 100 dollars on top of Polleus's one hundred.

    You going to step up to it or chicken out?
  • CFLDrenCFLDren Holy Knight
    drennervc here with a special tv offer

    I will triple up on the offer. If you manage to bypass it, you will also get a FREE ILikeDrenKip T-shirt.

    http://i54.tinypic.com/w9y4uv.jpg

    Thats 200 dollars, and a free ILikeDrenKip T shirt !
  • doop51doop51 Royal Heir
    Again, everyone is entitled to their opinion. Think what you want. But come game time, I dare you to be there with your main account and try to cheat on it. We'll see who was right and who was wrong, okay? In fact, let's put $100 on it. You game? You get banned, I win. You use cheats and don't get caught on game day, I'll give you $100.
    I still stand on my bet. I'm poor obviously so I can only bet $100. Game day, when we go live, if you can get by it, I'll give you $100. If not, I'll ban you and take proving you wrong as the consolation prize. Deal?

    Why would he bet you that he will get banned from your league? I remember a certain other league that banned him for cheating on the anticheat when he had never even installed or ran the WOGL anticheat. What is stopping you from being a corrupt admin and falsifying his ban just like the other league did?
  • DatMuffin wrote: »
    Quote from the ESEA revival lan thread "If the winner of the referral event lives on the east coast I will personally pick him up in my jet"

    Oh, and again, I'll match Polleus's bet, if you can bypass ESG client during the first season I will give you 100 dollars on top of Polleus's one hundred.

    You going to step up to it or chicken out?

    Have you actually seen his "jet"?

    He owns a two seater propelled airplane which you could probably buy for 10 pesos. He was making a joke. Do you parents have jets? Why would lpkane?


    No, I'm actually going to chicken out and not waste my time playing Crossfire and I'll come back when the league dies for a good laugh.
  • TwoCuteTwoCute Knight-Errant
    tasty_10g wrote: »
    His jet rofl. He doesn't fly a jet, he doesn't even make triple figures. That is ESEA, a competitive source and 1.6 league, not ESG, a f2p crossfire league.

    You must be insane to believe any advertisers will dish out money for advertising space on ESG. The league hasn't even been established, and the popularity will never exceed the typical echo 8 crossfire group. It's the sad truth. Sorry to burst your bubble crossfire players. Sponsors lolol. Sponsor what? There is nothing to sponsor. All ESG is so far is a ****ing logo.

    It's pretty hilarious that you think people take you seriously.

    You're as much of a moron as the people you try to insult.
  • dooplpk wrote: »
    Why would he bet you that he will get banned from your league? I remember a certain other league that banned him for cheating on the anticheat when he had never even installed or ran the WOGL anticheat. What is stopping you from being a corrupt admin and falsifying his ban just like the other league did?

    I'll show the physical anti-cheat logs and what was found. I'll have Tasty sign a waver to even prove it was actually him playing. I'll actually back my statements up with FACTS. BOO YAH

    I'll even let you team view me while in the anti-cheat reports kthxbai

    teehee
  • tasty_10g wrote: »
    Have you actually seen his "jet"?

    He owns a two seater propelled airplane which you could probably buy for 10 pesos. He was making a joke. Do you parents have jets? Why would lpkane?


    No, I'm actually going to chicken out and not waste my time playing Crossfire and I'll come back when the league dies.

    Fair enough, still not the point. I like how you ignored my point about advertising and endorsement revenue.

    Also you still haven't shown any evidence concerning your claims that we have no business model nor plans for our revenue. So you're just going to chicken out about our bets then? Feel free to come back and try again in season 2.
  • DatMuffin wrote: »
    Fair enough, still not the point. I like how you ignored my point about advertising and endorsement revenue.

    Also you still haven't shown any evidence concerning your claims that we have no business model nor plans for our revenue. So basically you're just going to chicken out about our bets then? Feel free to come back and try again in season 2.

    Endorsement revenue. Why are you talking about endorsement revenue when the league hasn't even been established? No one is going to endorse this league. Polleus is all talk. The only thing that will endorse ESG is probably one of those pathetic non-existent sponsors you see on all of the egaming team websites. I didn't ignore your point about advertising. He'll make pocket change at best out of advertising. An online gaming league for a free to play game, yea, big advertising money! definitely! 1 million unique visitors a week! yeaaa!

    No.
  • doop51doop51 Royal Heir
    I'll show the physical anti-cheat logs and what was found. I'll have Tasty sign a waver to even prove it was actually him playing. I'll actually back my statements up with FACTS. BOO YAH

    I'll even let you team view me while in the anti-cheat reports kthxbai

    teehee

    Taking one from the duke nukem forever developers and constantly delaying your product without any proof of progress.

    k9X8b.gif

    I stand behind tasty!
  • lClypherlClypher Knight-Errant
    It almost seems more worth while to try to by pass the anti-cheat then actually play the league.

    It's too early to estimate ESG's release date. As with all ESG leagues, our goal is to create a league that is as fun, balanced, and polished as possible. We intend to take as much time developing ESG as is necessary to ensure the game meets our own high expectations and those of our players. We're aiming to release ESG simultaneously in as many regions as possible, and to localize the client in several languages. We'll have more details to share about countries, languages, and specific dates as we get closer to release.

    ^I like this wording.
  • tasty_10g wrote: »
    Endorsement revenue. Why are you talking about endorsement revenue when the league hasn't even been established? No one is going to endorse this league. Polleus is all talk. The only thing that will endorse ESG is probably one of those pathetic non-existent sponsors you see on all of the egaming team websites. I didn't ignore your point about advertising. He'll make pocket change at best out of advertising. An online gaming league for a free to play game, yea, big advertising money! definitely! 1 million unique visitors a week! yeaaa!

    No.

    What's your email?

    I'll personally send you a nice email with a direct link to the website showing all of the great sponsors and such.
  • Still waiting for any proof to your assumptions. Quite amusing still.
  • CFLDrenCFLDren Holy Knight
    Hi, I'm looking to rent some ad space for my T-shirt company. Anyone interested?
  • DatMuffin wrote: »
    What's your email?

    I'll personally send you a nice email with a direct link to the website showing all of the great sponsors and such.

    Ok.

    LukeGerrard@Live.ca

    Please make it quick.
  • Hi, I'm looking to rent some ad space for my T-shirt company. Anyone interested?
    Does the staff get free ESG shirts and We Support Dren**** shirts?
  • CFLDrenCFLDren Holy Knight
    DatMuffin wrote: »
    Does the staff get free ESG shirts and We Support Dren**** shirts?

    Yes, They do. !!!!!
  • doop51doop51 Royal Heir
    lClypher wrote: »
    It almost seems more worth while to try to by pass the anti-cheat then actually play the league.

    Bigger prize than the actual payout of the league.
  • CFLDrenCFLDren Holy Knight
    dooplpk wrote: »
    Bigger prize than the actual payout of the league.

    The actual payout for the league will also consist of a DrenKip t-shirt.
  • dooplpk wrote: »
    Bigger prize than the actual payout of the league.
    I'll add 100 dollars to our original 200 and a shirt that says that isn't true either.
  • dooplpk wrote: »
    Bigger prize than the actual payout of the league.

    I've got 3 pesos for 1st place.

    2 pesos for 2nd.

    1 peso for 3rd.

    Bring it. 6 pesos. Stepping up my game.
  • doop51doop51 Royal Heir
    I've got 3 pesos for 1st place.

    2 pesos for 2nd.

    1 peso for 3rd.

    Bring it. 6 pesos. Stepping up my game.

    ESG seems about as serious as this guy.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQFWJb4spFE&feature=related
This discussion has been closed.