Optimum holding try0uts

Comments

• derek if u wanna talk come back in mumble.
  • sn0t wrote: »
    Lots of luck to you guys.

thanks man :)
  • bump, il check the thread in the morning

pce
  • like i said in that echo 8 pub

the chances of me losing to HT again, are the same as your team lasting longer than 2 weeks.

deal with it
  • dooplpk wrote: »
    like i said in that echo 8 pub

the chances of me losing to HT again, are the same as your team lasting longer than 2 weeks.

deal with it

that is why the competitive players dont come to this game or teams dont rise up cuz of trolls how do u kno it will last 2 weeks there old roster lasted a year + lol. The egos of the cross fire competitive community is hudge. Give them a chance and you will lose to hammertime again
    like i said in that echo 8 pub

deal with it

sorry doop, opti has been around since LAST april.

im sorry for giving you my opinion.. it seems that you really get mad at the truth eh :) there was no reason for u coming on here.. your gunna lose to HT again.

deal with it

at least i wont be wasting my summer qualifing for wcg, just to get ur asses handed to you in the finals by HT.

and im sure over 50% of the community knows u guys wont beat HT.
  • InhaleCF wrote: »

im sorry for giving you my opinion.. it seems that you really get mad at the truth eh :) there was no reason for u coming on here.. your gunna lose to HT again.

deal with it

at least i wont be wasting my summer qualifing for wcg, just to get ur asses handed to you in the finals by HT.

this^ :D get on opti mumble
  • lol rain, I'm suko.

and gL blackout, wish the best of luck to your team.
  • arqon wrote: »
    lol rain, I'm suko.

and gL blackout, wish the best of luck to your team.

<3 suko do you look like your pic on fourms :O cuz if u do you alredy kno hit me up on facebook :D
  • tasty jr is sauce thats his role model. sauce has posters of tastys trolls all over his room next to his power ranger posters and hello kitty action figures

Bahahhahahaha... this kid is SO mad that I stomp on him whenever he posts, and can't respond to me because he has nothing on me. This is a prime example of one of his insanely bad insults.
  • doop if u got a problem with my OPINION then u can xfire me (blackoutcf) and u can biitch about it there.. not on my thread
  • SAUCEALT wrote: »
    Bahahhahahaha... this kid is SO mad that I stomp on him whenever he posts, and can't respond to me because he has nothing on me. This is a prime example of one of his insanely bad insults.

ty sauce your very nice :D
  • ty sauce your very nice :D

Also another great example on how he can't respond to me because he can't think of a decent insult to save his life.

saucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesauce saucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesauce saucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesauce saucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesauce saucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesauce saucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesauce saucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesauce saucesauce saucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesauce saucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesauce saucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesauce saucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesauce saucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesauce saucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesauce saucesauce
    Also another great example on how he can't respond to me because he can't think of a decent insult to save his life.

nice suace! :D keep em coming im gona go get some popcorn
  • arqon wrote: »
    saucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesauce saucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesauce saucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesauce saucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesauce saucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesauce saucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesauce saucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesauce saucesauce saucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesauce saucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesauce saucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesauce saucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesauce saucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesauce saucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesaucesauce saucesauce

what ?

deal with it

Instead you'll be wasting your summer playing echo 8 scrims, instead of signing up for any leagues/tournaments. I'm not mad, it just astounds me the disrespect terrible players have. If someone who has an ounce of skill, says something I kind of need to accept it and consider his opinion. For example, malte calls me out for bad leadership decisions. Hmm. He seems to have his act together and runs one of the best teams in the game. Maybe I should value his opinion.

Some random in echo 8 pub insults me first, then tells me to pm him via xfire if I got a problem. Gotta be kidding me.

If HT was so far better than everyone else this summer why did it take them 4 qualifiers to finally win 1? Moot point I guess.

16-18 15-15 12-16 vs HT

Yep. They destroyed us. Stand no chance. With 0 scrims in 2 months and Minty/Pimpdemnikes filling in we had a competitive chance vs them.
  • Lpk and hammer time are both suckers, They are quite beatable
    With 0 scrims in 2 months and Minty/Pimpdemnikes filling in we had a competitive chance vs them.

It was *5 months for me. You told me 3 days before the first qualifier. Suckers.

I''m sorry, HammerTime was not good. As happy as I was for them doing so good in Korea, I believe they were the best team at the time, not of all time. When I played them, I had no touch and was rusty as **** as I didn't touch this game for 5 months yet we still gave them a run for their money. It honestly all came down to us losing 3/2/1v1s. But then again, not being butthurt whatsoever, I was extremely happy for them doing so well in Korea.
    Instead you'll be wasting your summer playing echo 8 scrims, instead of signing up for any leagues/tournaments. I'm not mad, it just astounds me the disrespect terrible players have. If someone who has an ounce of skill, says something I kind of need to accept it and consider his opinion. For example, malte calls me out for bad leadership decisions. Hmm. He seems to have his act together and runs one of the best teams in the game. Maybe I should value his opinion.

Some random in echo 8 pub insults me first, then tells me to pm him via xfire if I got a problem. Gotta be kidding me.

If HT was so far better than everyone else this summer why did it take them 4 qualifiers to finally win 1? Moot point I guess.

16-18 15-15 12-16 vs HT

Yep. They destroyed us. Stand no chance. With 0 scrims in 2 months and Minty/Pimpdemnikes filling in we had a competitive chance vs them.

im sorry if i showed disrespect by giving my OPINION.. key word, opinion here. you used to make thoes big threads explaining who u thought would win matches, and no one came on and biitched you out for it on there did they? they just calmly disagreed with you... but you're making a scene like a spoiled 6 yr old who wants candy.

remember, i only gave you a prediction... i didnt say LPK was BAD, they are a top team in this game.. but no, they wont beat HT. instead of you going all "your opinion dosnt matter blah blah blah on me you couldve just explained how u think u guys were close to winning last time ..

deal with it.
    but you're making a scene like a spoiled 6 yr old who wants candy.

It's funny because of how furious you got with Muffin saying his "opinion" about you.

2 threads full of blatant raging mad.
  • ixneD wrote: »
    It's funny because of how furious you got with Muffin saying his "opinion" about you.

): I'm still a little sad about that, he really hurt my feelings by saying all of those mean things about me.

On a side note, why are we talking about what a subpar player inhale is and a subpar team optimum is, when we could all be contemplating and discussing why in the hell he decided to replace the O in tryout with a 0.

Looks stupid as hell.
  • Think about it.

The amount of time spent of these forums could be directly proportional to the amount of time you could be spending practicing your shot.

If you put all that time in,what you could do is limitless.
  • DatMuffin wrote: »
    ): I'm still a little sad about that, he really hurt my feelings by saying all of those mean things about me.

On a side note, why are we talking about what a subpar player inhale is and a subpar team optimum is, when we could all be contemplating and discussing why in the hell he decided to replace the O in tryout with a 0.

Looks stupid as hell.

1st time drinking 2 colts in 1 night.. too much beer = rage for me..

i tried to make the whole thing caps and thought it wouldnt work if it was ALL caps so i added a 0 so i thought it would say "OPTIMUM HOLDING TRY0UTS"

ixneD wrote: »

ya i xfired muffin that morning and apoligized.
    im sorry if i showed disrespect by giving my OPINION.. key word, opinion here. you used to make thoes big threads explaining who u thought would win matches, and no one came on and biitched you out for it on there did they? they just calmly disagreed with you... but you're making a scene like a spoiled 6 yr old who wants candy.

remember, i only gave you a prediction... i didnt say LPK was BAD, they are a top team in this game.. but no, they wont beat HT. instead of you going all "your opinion dosnt matter blah blah blah on me you couldve just explained how u think u guys were close to winning last time ..

deal with it.

but you did say LPK was bad in the pub... hence why i got ****ed off.

facedown beat your almighty HT easily like 2 weeks ago. Normally when you make a "prediction" you put some semblance of reasoning behind it.

here's my opinion, you and your team are horrible. have fun recruiting mediocre at best players. don't need anything to back my point of view cause im 15 years old and ******ed.

you make it sound like 15oL umad ubad mav and mmm.Ray is fr0d rambo storm warden zet
  • Best of luck Opti, just ignore it. Great team.